The Football Manager Lounge

Comments

  • Lynchu
    1044 posts Professional
    1c8605b0037432f0d35689a0acea7350.png
    sigh...
  • What saves have you all got planned for FM18?

    I usually always do a Stevenage one, and then a Liverpool one but then I'll choose a random team with a good story for a long term one. Haven't thought of many good ones yet
  • Mart
    8161 posts League Winner
    edited September 2017
    9eb5baed8bdea3e9112c6b125f3aa306.png

    Idolo Lionel.
  • MiIan
    12617 posts Has That Special Something
    GOAT. <3
  • Karlos
    24379 posts Club Captain
    REID_ARMY wrote: »
    What saves have you all got planned for FM18?

    I usually always do a Stevenage one, and then a Liverpool one but then I'll choose a random team with a good story for a long term one. Haven't thought of many good ones yet

    Bury :heart:

    I'll prove how ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Lee Clark actually is.
  • TheGabc
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    REID_ARMY wrote: »
    What saves have you all got planned for FM18?

    I usually always do a Stevenage one, and then a Liverpool one but then I'll choose a random team with a good story for a long term one. Haven't thought of many good ones yet

    Gonna do my yearly Porto one, after that I have no idea, probably an allsvenskan team
  • MiIan
    12617 posts Has That Special Something
    REID_ARMY wrote: »
    What saves have you all got planned for FM18?

    I usually always do a Stevenage one, and then a Liverpool one but then I'll choose a random team with a good story for a long term one. Haven't thought of many good ones yet

    I'm thinking of starting unemployed in FM18 and work my way up.

    If I won't, I'll probably go with Atalanta or Livorno.
  • Lynchu
    1044 posts Professional
    Probably gonna start with Parma, might do a Malaga and try out a journeyman-type save later on in the game cycle
  • Karlos
    24379 posts Club Captain
    d27cf0abdf4ea4a7b1c6758ede98aaa3.png

    They just won't take no for an answer.
  • Karlos
    24379 posts Club Captain
    56346aa2dc4822ce70475e398d01f785.png

    I feel like there should be more to this.
  • Mart
    8161 posts League Winner
    Karlos wrote: »
    56346aa2dc4822ce70475e398d01f785.png

    I feel like there should be more to this.

    You have no history.
  • Karlos
    24379 posts Club Captain
    Mart wrote: »
    Karlos wrote: »
    56346aa2dc4822ce70475e398d01f785.png

    I feel like there should be more to this.

    You have no history.

    cf07cbd21e3819c686a07d1b6026542f.png

    Every record has been set under my management :lol:
  • Karlos
    24379 posts Club Captain
    How can a player request a new deal after getting sent off.
  • MiIan
    12617 posts Has That Special Something
    Just lossed the match in the last second of the match against my title rivals. They're 4 points clear because of it.

    I dominated in every aspect and still they won. Howling.
  • Mart
    8161 posts League Winner
    de63dad366ad752f7f9b0385062c9acc.png

    Best of all time still looking class. Still performs when given the chance, one of few players to get good ratings even when not scoring/assisting.
  • chaser2k15
    14708 posts Has That Special Something
    Mart wrote: »
    de63dad366ad752f7f9b0385062c9acc.png

    Best of all time still looking class. Still performs when given the chance, one of few players to get good ratings even when not scoring/assisting.

    Very nice. I just signed dani alves at 37 years old for my Ipswich team in the prem. He still does a decent job as i play a very slow possession based style. He has some nice stats still.
  • Mart
    8161 posts League Winner
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    Mart wrote: »
    de63dad366ad752f7f9b0385062c9acc.png

    Best of all time still looking class. Still performs when given the chance, one of few players to get good ratings even when not scoring/assisting.

    Very nice. I just signed dani alves at 37 years old for my Ipswich team in the prem. He still does a decent job as i play a very slow possession based style. He has some nice stats still.

    Yeah it's fun to have players like that, seeing them slowly take up a smaller role and becoming a part of the backroom staff.
  • chaser2k15
    14708 posts Has That Special Something
    Karlos wrote: »
    Mart wrote: »
    Karlos wrote: »
    56346aa2dc4822ce70475e398d01f785.png

    I feel like there should be more to this.

    You have no history.

    cf07cbd21e3819c686a07d1b6026542f.png

    Every record has been set under my management :lol:

    @karlos where is that screen please?
  • Karlos
    24379 posts Club Captain
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    Karlos wrote: »
    Mart wrote: »
    Karlos wrote: »
    56346aa2dc4822ce70475e398d01f785.png

    I feel like there should be more to this.

    You have no history.

    cf07cbd21e3819c686a07d1b6026542f.png

    Every record has been set under my management :lol:

    @karlos where is that screen please?

    Club info.
  • chaser2k15
    14708 posts Has That Special Something
    Just lost 8-0 to a rashford and mbappe (united) masterclass. 2021 and they are ripping the prem apart. :o
  • TheGabc
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    So Donnarumma retired in my save, anyone had a player with more league games?
    YD9Bu4E.png
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20027 posts Club Captain
    I have never seen anything this bad for a striker in my life :joy:
    69c81064c6ab455ba64d9c9a66e52b1c.jpg
    Only ever goal he scored was a pen :joy:
  • MiIan
    12617 posts Has That Special Something
    Forza! Up we go!

    e3a7045bd5b3103c2737cda5fb6ee71c.png
  • Karlos
    24379 posts Club Captain
    3beb1b051892eec2f7790839a9db11ff.png

    :cold_sweat:
  • Shaanxz
    21427 posts Club Captain
    Can’t wait for a new match engine for 18
  • Shaanxz
    21427 posts Club Captain



    ALLEZ the arrows
  • stickey
    14698 posts Has That Special Something
    Don't think I'll be buying it this year. Will try the demo but have a feeling that squad hierarchy/social groups thing will be buggy af and ruin saves for everyone.
  • Dan13
    4693 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2017
    Dynamics will be awful. Can see players putting in transfer requests because they don't fit in with team and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ like that.

    Will stick with 17, even though it's not like I can even touch it until the summer though
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20027 posts Club Captain
    I don't know what to do... I have him for atleast 2 more seasons and I don't really need the money
    710c8094cf8fb9329928d17709c1021b.png
  • MiIan
    12617 posts Has That Special Something
    Kovacs director of football, class.
Sign In or Register to comment.