What's your XP level? / coin boosts

Comments

• Denisianes wrote: »
    limjitwe wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    I'm like level 126 I think.

126 is just plain crazy

Some people had that level 2-3 years ago...

I think that's virtually impossible mate
  • Mini_Miudo
    10012 posts Has That Special Something
    Not sure, like level 105 or something and over 1m of those ❤️❤️❤️❤️ catalogue coins, they need to put something in there for high levels, even if it's not coin boosts.
  • Master110
    1160 posts Professional
    I think mine is in 70's ON PS4.
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    3 accounts with max coin boost level. Grinding divisions from the start to boost my overall coin balance quickly then go into full trading mode.
  • Pelicano
    71 posts Park Captain
    Mine its over 9000 for some years now. I can buy all the catolog no problemo
  • Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Not sure, like level 105 or something and over 1m of those **** catalogue coins, they need to put something in there for high levels, even if it's not coin boosts.

Exactly
    Agreed whats the point in all those coins
  • Scotmark1986
    1133 posts Play-Off Hero
    Level 75 and 575,000 cc's
  • 3 accounts with max coin boost level. Grinding divisions from the start to boost my overall coin balance quickly then go into full trading mode.

It's the trading king, welcome to the thread
    Still going to trade in OTW? This year
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    3 accounts with max coin boost level. Grinding divisions from the start to boost my overall coin balance quickly then go into full trading mode.

Hey man, nice to meet you again :wink:

I'm thinking about opening a big trading thread this year, talking about POTM, OTW and other SBC. This all stands and falls with the game being playable without input delay. Looking forward to it though!
  • 3 accounts with max coin boost level. Grinding divisions from the start to boost my overall coin balance quickly then go into full trading mode.

Hey man, nice to meet you again :wink:

I'm thinking about opening a big trading thread this year, talking about POTM, OTW and other SBC. This all stands and falls with the game being playable without input delay. Looking forward to it though!

Thanks dude
    Yeah i was thinking about OTW myself
    I had fair success with a Jesus OTW thread
    But if you want to make one that would be great
    I'm sure it will be great thread
    Hopefully they have sorted the lag out once and for all
  • WFCBagnall
    99482 posts Moderator

Wth
    are u married to fifa ?
    That must be right up there in the whole world as one of the highest levels somebody is on

It would be interesting to ask EA who has the highest level in world and what it is

Yeah man. Been together a few years now.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    That diss aimed towards The Bags was uncalled for, IMO.
  • MysticM
    1064 posts Professional
    Level 119 here, and about 1.1 mil ffc coins.
    Would have been higher if i didt had to restart, i was lvl 101 on there :(
  • MysticM wrote: »
    Level 119 here, and about 1.1 mil ffc coins.
    Would have been higher if i didt had to restart, i was lvl 101 on there :(

Wow that's crazy figures
  • That diss aimed towards The Bags was uncalled for, IMO.

Not a diss lol
    Welcome to the thread
  • WFCBagnall wrote: »

Wth
    are u married to fifa ?
    That must be right up there in the whole world as one of the highest levels somebody is on

It would be interesting to ask EA who has the highest level in world and what it is

Yeah man. Been together a few years now.

Lol
    Thought of a few funny replies but I better not
  • Jaedric_Kaine
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sorry for the noob question here as this is the first time I'll carry over from one FUT to the next. So are you all saying that my XP and LVL will carry over immediately to 18? So when the game launches I can immediately raid the catalogue (assuming there is one) for boosts, loan players, junk to sell etc?
  • BRISTOL86
    9316 posts League Winner
    Not sure when it became a thing but I think my first year on console with fifa was 07 after switching from PC so mine is pretty high. 90/100ish maybe?
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Sorry for the noob question here as this is the first time I'll carry over from one FUT to the next. So are you all saying that my XP and LVL will carry over immediately to 18? So when the game launches I can immediately raid the catalogue (assuming there is one) for boosts, loan players, junk to sell etc?

Yes.
  • Jaedric_Kaine
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero

Yes.

Righteous!
    rrlwo.jpg

• Sorry for the noob question here as this is the first time I'll carry over from one FUT to the next. So are you all saying that my XP and LVL will carry over immediately to 18? So when the game launches I can immediately raid the catalogue (assuming there is one) for boosts, loan players, junk to sell etc?

Yes.

Righteous!
    rrlwo.jpg

Lol
  • Napoli9
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    90 something here
  • CeeQue
    15556 posts World Class
    70's for me with 100K+ coins i almost never use.
  • CarpeDiem
    3424 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2017

All Catalogue items, 82k worth of coin unlocks for those level 40+
  • Napoli9
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite

well ok, leave some coins for the rest of us

• Coin Boosts FUT 18:

2x 200 coins for 5 games

2x 200 coins for 10 games

2x 200 Coins for 15 games

2x 1000 coins for 5 games

3x 1000 coins for 10 games

2x 1000 coins for 15 games
  • Googlebox9
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    CarpeDiem wrote: »

All Catalogue items, 82k worth of coin unlocks for those level 40+

Thanks!

Fed up with all these pack openings, glad to see something from the capture event that is useful
  • octobercabbage
    523 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Started my FUT journey in 12.... now level 104 921k FFC coins.
  • Calayrdonia
    53 posts Park Captain
    Was on Xbox last year but now got a PS4 for FIFA 18, so I'll be starting off from scratch. Not gonna lie, that WILL be painful.
  • pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    something like 80-90.. have had the same account since fifa 09 or 10 I think