Comments

• Ahmer50x
    16250 posts World Class
    BRUCE OUT!

David-Moyes-laughing-fit.jpg

David is waiting :lol:
  • Farlz
    8268 posts League Winner

Can't believe he has the nerve to say this. Who can do better than 1 win in 7? Add in the end of last season and its 2 wins in 13 games while currently sitting 18th in the league. **** hell, what a ****
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    In Brucey we trust
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    3252 posts National Call-Up
    He truly is a **** bag. That tweet sums up his character. Self entitled fat man who thinks he's bigger than he really is.

I say get him out and replace him with someone who can show a bit of humility and self worth.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Who is out there at the minute that would be a realistic candidate?
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    Who is out there at the minute that would be a realistic candidate?

No one knows. :(
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    Frank De Boer
  • Hitman_Hatton
    Ash wrote: »
    Frank De Boer

Crossed my mind the other day

Could go in there and implement his style of play, and would probably get plenty of time to do it after the dross served up by Brucie.
  • stickey
    14698 posts Has That Special Something
    lmao it won't be De Boer, think along the lines of Pearson
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    Like Big Nige would lower himself to Villa, he's waiting for Wednesday
  • Sabo
    6813 posts Big Money Move
    Brucie taking the Villa into League 1, it has been prophesized @Farlz
  • Tamerlane
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    He truly is a **** bag. That tweet sums up his character. Self entitled fat man who thinks he's bigger than he really is.
    I did not see any discussion of his weight in the tweet.
  • Farlz
    8268 posts League Winner
    How did it take so long for Bruce to get Adomah in the team ffs

1st half wasn't good, 2nd was better and ended up being very comfortable for us surprisingly. Really pleased for Davis, can't see him developing into a prolific striker but his hold up play is absolutely excellent

Chester/Terry looking a lot more how I expected them too as well. This will give Bruce more time so I'm looking forward to him messing everything up next week
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    Oh come on @Tamerlane there's no escaping that fact. Tweet or no tweet.
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    A 3-0 win over Barnsley certainly doesn't change how I feel. He won't keep this up on a consistent basis.

Pretty annoying how he gets a win like this right when it will seal his fate. If he had of messed up against Norwich we probably wouldn't have dropped points against Brentford and Boro.
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    Steve Bruce. Mr Inconsistent.

No wonder he has an equal W/D/L record overall, he can't get a streak going to save his life.

My opinion on Bruce still stands. He's just not good enough and he's having a laugh about promotion hopes.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    League is where it matters at this level.
  • Farlz
    8268 posts League Winner
    Good win today
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    Top 10 now. Not bad.
  • Farlz
    8268 posts League Winner
    that was good
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    All of a sudden we're putting these kinds of results together? Not sure how but it feels **** fantastic.

Adomah belongs in the Prem. He's not fair on the Championship. :D
  • Farlz
    8268 posts League Winner
    All the moaning I done and then we go and win 4 in a row, typical. Ended up being a strong month tbf but the next few games coming up will really tell us how serious we are about going up
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    Another win and yet another clean sheet. Hard to believe that we're pulling off results like this after suffering through so much **** these past 6 years. Just shy of the playoff spots now which I must say feels like a miracle after our horrid start. Great to see Jimmy finally get his goal, even if it was a penalty. I don't care. He's up and running.

Taylor's sending off puts us in a slightly awkward situation though. It will be a true test next up against Wolves on their patch. I really hope Bruce plays Bree at left back and doesn't go for Bjarnason, which I think he'll do unfortunately.

If we do manage to beat Wolves I'll start to feel confident.
  • DoD_Jester
    26196 posts Player of the Year
    Not a good performance but Wolves are some team tbf, and Jota is some player

Never good to lose a Derby though
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    The international break came at the wrong time. Today we looked like how we were last season. No desire to get forward and threaten their defence.

One shot on target all game. Credit to Wolves, they are miles ahead of us these days. Ambitious manager, top players and a bright future. We on the other hand have ourselves a dinosaur who is still in 2007, unmotivated players and an uncertain future.
  • Farlz
    8268 posts League Winner
    Disappointed. Not once did we look like creating anything.

Was a bit jealous when Wolves hired Nuno in the summer. He's turned them into a very good side who play fantastic football.
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    Nice to win at home again. JT with his first goal too.

Got to keep it up against the bigger teams in the division.
  • Tamerlane
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    Just a few weeks ago some of you were making rude comments about Bruce's weight. The man is working wonders.
  • DoD_Jester
    26196 posts Player of the Year
    Tamerlane wrote: »
    Just a few weeks ago some of you were making rude comments about Bruce's weight. The man is working wonders.

He's still fat