EA's Continued Disrespect of Harry Kane - Racist against English?

Comments

• Icenocream8
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    England is a city and Race ??
  • Mambo889
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2017
    See what a brilliant performance by Kane against Dortmund. Created a goal and scored a solo wondergoal. It's all Kane!!!

Kane deserves to be 88 or else EA have become discriminatory against English players!
  • LoboNobo
    6508 posts Big Money Move
    Mambo889 wrote: »
    See what a brilliant performance by Kane against Dortmund. Created a goal and scored a solo wondergoal. It's all Kane!!!

Kane deserves to be 88 or else EA have become discriminatory against English players!

trolling or r******d?
  • Mambo889
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    LoboNobo wrote: »
    Mambo889 wrote: »

trolling or r******d?

While this complete idiot who has no idea what he's talking about was discriminating against Kane, Goal Machine Kane scored yet another goal!

2 goals and an assist against Dortmund. It's all Kane! A world class performance from a world class player! But with a pathetic rating from EA!
  • Tommygunn
    3346 posts National Call-Up
    I think if he was 86 rated with pace in the 80's (no reflection of his real life pace) op wouldn't be so miffed.
  • Pelicano
    71 posts Park Captain
    After last nights performance, its time to give him 5* weak foot
  • Guybrush
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Usaid123 wrote: »
    What has he done in CL?

D0oui9m.jpg

boom boom
  • I SiR MartY I
    16771 posts World Class
    Bagging goals against a team missing 8 players, more than half of them starters, deserves 99 rated just for that.
  • Alex
    976 posts Moderator
    Ignore the overall rating and pay attention to his individual stats, just like any other player in the game.
  • Kane is the only English player who deserves being called world class (not a single English player is close to that) and yes, he deserves a higher rating than Lukaku or Diego Costa.

Overall rating doesn't mean sh*t though, when a 76 rated Renato Sanches is one of the best players in the game or Top 20 players like David Silva, Hummels or Kroos are absolutely unusable in this "all about the pace" game.
    If no one ever uses the best passer in the world and arguably the best CM (with Modric) like Kroos, just because he is too slow then there's something wrong with this game.
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    * me.

@EA_Andy it is time you give this forum an age restriction. 12+ will do
  • JPRM71
    3713 posts National Call-Up
    Usaid123 wrote: »
    What has he done in CL?

A nice brace to start with
  • V_Babu_V
    759 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2017
    Kane is the only English player who deserves being called world class (not a single English player is close to that) and yes, he deserves a higher rating than Lukaku or Diego Costa.

Overall rating doesn't mean sh*t though, when a 76 rated Renato Sanches is one of the best players in the game or Top 20 players like David Silva, Hummels or Kroos are absolutely unusable in this "all about the pace" game.
    If no one ever uses the best passer in the world and arguably the best CM (with Modric) like Kroos, just because he is too slow then there's something wrong with this game.

Good points on pace - there is definitely something wrong with the game! I'd add Ozil to your examples, there are others too!
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    I'm all for everyone having a discussion about ratings and whether one player should be higher or lower but to claim discrimination and racism based on nationality isn't cool and not something ratings would be based on so I'll be locking this thread.
This discussion has been closed.