Two annoying things after playing one demo game

LoboNobo
6398 posts Big Money Move
1. Quick substitutions

You are forced to use 6 players for your substitutions. For example, you can't set to have 2 different subs for your striker, and choose between the options during the game (you might want to change him for a tall one or a quick one, depending on the outcome of the game). Also, when playing the game, I was offered to do a quick sub only once, in 83rd minute, and I could only perform one, not 2 or 3.

2. Opposition AI is still dumb

I was playing Juve - Man Utd game, and obviously, Man Utd are so much better than Juve that they have to go All out on attack in 75th min when the score is 0-0. Career mode gonna suck yet again. The All out on attack / Park the bus are the worst things, as they are applied incorrectly and unrealistically.

Comments

  • SPAMPEBS
    3938 posts National Call-Up
    LoboNobo wrote: »
    1. Quick substitutions

    You are forced to use 6 players for your substitutions. For example, you can't set to have 2 different subs for your striker, and choose between the options during the game (you might want to change him for a tall one or a quick one, depending on the outcome of the game). Also, when playing the game, I was offered to do a quick sub only once, in 83rd minute, and I could only perform one, not 2 or 3.

    2. Opposition AI is still dumb

    I was playing Juve - Man Utd game, and obviously, Man Utd are so much better than Juve that they have to go All out on attack in 75th min when the score is 0-0. Career mode gonna suck yet again. The All out on attack / Park the bus are the worst things, as they are applied incorrectly and unrealistically.

    You can still just pause the game and sub though if you want. You don't have to wait for a quick sub opportunity.
  • Decee
    434 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm having the opposit problem. Every time the ball goes out of play I'm being asked to make a quick sub and it's pretty annoying. There should be an option to hide it for that certain player to stop getting constant reminders.
  • LoboNobo
    6398 posts Big Money Move
    SPAMPEBS wrote: »
    LoboNobo wrote: »
    1. Quick substitutions

    You are forced to use 6 players for your substitutions. For example, you can't set to have 2 different subs for your striker, and choose between the options during the game (you might want to change him for a tall one or a quick one, depending on the outcome of the game). Also, when playing the game, I was offered to do a quick sub only once, in 83rd minute, and I could only perform one, not 2 or 3.

    2. Opposition AI is still dumb

    I was playing Juve - Man Utd game, and obviously, Man Utd are so much better than Juve that they have to go All out on attack in 75th min when the score is 0-0. Career mode gonna suck yet again. The All out on attack / Park the bus are the worst things, as they are applied incorrectly and unrealistically.

    You can still just pause the game and sub though if you want. You don't have to wait for a quick sub opportunity.

    No **** Sherlock
    Played few more games, and now it's working normally and I can make a quick sub when I want. Maybe I was doing something wrong.
    Decee wrote: »
    I'm having the opposit problem. Every time the ball goes out of play I'm being asked to make a quick sub and it's pretty annoying. There should be an option to hide it for that certain player to stop getting constant reminders.

    There is an option to turn quick subs off in game settings, that should partially solve your problem.

    Played 2 more games and opposition is still sending their CB forward in 75th minute. Ridiculous.
  • Killashaw
    1216 posts Professional
    Decee wrote: »
    I'm having the opposit problem. Every time the ball goes out of play I'm being asked to make a quick sub and it's pretty annoying. There should be an option to hide it for that certain player to stop getting constant reminders.

    this
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    edited September 2017
    Killashaw wrote: »
    Decee wrote: »
    I'm having the opposit problem. Every time the ball goes out of play I'm being asked to make a quick sub and it's pretty annoying. There should be an option to hide it for that certain player to stop getting constant reminders.

    this

    It's because you guys are holding RT too much :D Happened to me aswell
  • WizardMD
    662 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Santiago wrote: »
    Killashaw wrote: »
    Decee wrote: »
    I'm having the opposit problem. Every time the ball goes out of play I'm being asked to make a quick sub and it's pretty annoying. There should be an option to hide it for that certain player to stop getting constant reminders.

    this

    It's because you guys are holding RT too much :D Happened to me aswell

    Exactly, you just need to stop sprinting ffs, take your finger off R2
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    WizardMD wrote: »
    Santiago wrote: »
    Killashaw wrote: »
    Decee wrote: »
    I'm having the opposit problem. Every time the ball goes out of play I'm being asked to make a quick sub and it's pretty annoying. There should be an option to hide it for that certain player to stop getting constant reminders.

    this

    It's because you guys are holding RT too much :D Happened to me aswell

    Exactly, you just need to stop sprinting ffs, take your finger off R2

    The amount of sweaty players exposed :D
  • LoboNobo
    6398 posts Big Money Move
    Wow, it gets even worse

    Was playing as Bayern away against Real, they were leading 1-0 and decided to switch to a 3-4-3 formation with Carvajal as LM and Isco RM? WTF is this.
Sign In or Register to comment.