Man United Ratings TOO LOW

TheZlatanOfR6Siege
56 posts Park Captain
edited September 2017
[Edited by forum team] - I don't agree with Man United's ratings and would like to discuss it with all of you
Post edited by EA_Andy on

Comments

• Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    lol what? they became 6th...
  • Diggy
    16207 posts World Class
    Because they were way too high last year imo
  • The ratings should be based on player indvidual performances, they shouldnt be lower because they finished lower as a team.
  • Dan is Clutch
    36183 posts World Cup Winner
    Who is too low?
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    :joy:
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Feel the same mate, it's a disgrace. Only Chelsea had a more successful season than United.
  • Zv1k0
    6148 posts Big Money Move
    Funny how only united fans feel that way...
  • Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    Who is too low ?

As individuals they are pretty much spot on.

Smalling deserved the downgrade I though last years card was too high anyway.

Valencia upgraded, bailly upgraded, herrera upgraded, rojo upgraded

Not sure if its a troll post or not.
  • LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Feel the same mate, it's a disgrace. Only Chelsea had a more successful season than United.

That's an opinion

The facts are
    Chelsea won 1 trophy
    Man Utd won 3
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    LiamSully wrote: »

That's an opinion

The facts are
    Chelsea won 1 trophy
    Man Utd won 3

3?

A cup that the fanbase would've regarded as tinpot in the fergie days

The second tier European cup competition.

The community shield? The united fan base really claiming that as a proper trophy thesedays?, having previously been very dismissive of it...

Now I don't like Chelsea, but a league title wins trumps all three put together.

The self entitlement of the united fans is definitely starting to creep back. How I've missed that since fergie stepped down!
  • BrieMine
    5727 posts Big Money Move
    Lol look at liverpools ratings each player is 1/2 ratings too low and can got a downgrade instead of an upgrade for some reason?
  • LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    LiamSully wrote: »

That's an opinion

The facts are
    Chelsea won 1 trophy
    Man Utd won 3

3?

A cup that the fanbase would've regarded as tinpot in the fergie days

The second tier European cup competition.

The community shield? The united fan base really claiming that as a proper trophy thesedays?, having previously been very dismissive of it...

Now I don't like Chelsea, but a league title wins trumps all three put together.

The self entitlement of the united fans is definitely starting to creep back. How I've missed that since fergie stepped down!

I didn't comment on the quality of the competition that was won, just stating that last season, 3 pieces of silverware were added to the trophy cabinet ;)
  • Boysie91
    15942 posts World Class
    Who is too low ?

As individuals they are pretty much spot on.

Smalling deserved the downgrade I though last years card was too high anyway.

Valencia upgraded, bailly upgraded, herrera upgraded, rojo upgraded

Not sure if its a troll post or not.

Smalling 2015/16 performance was one if the best defenders in the prem that's why he got his rating
  • Have you seen pogbas downgrade and zlatans?
  • Rashford has t been upgraded either
  • Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something
    Not sure what there is to complain about, they have some very highly rated players (possibly the highest rated team in FIFA other than Barcelona/Real/Bayern/PSG/Juve).

KOD7EbU.jpg
    • Matteo Darmian = struggles to find minutes at fullback ahead of Blind/Valencia/Young/Rojo/Shaw, gets an 80 OVR (11th best LB in the world according to EA)
    • Marcos Alonso = best wingback in the league, gets an 81 OVR

Pogba might be the best central midfielder in FUT 18. Mkhitaryan doesn't even play RM and is still the highest rated RM in the league. Martial might have the best combination of pace+dribbling+size in FUT 18.
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2017
    lol what? they became 6th...

giphy.gif
  • How is is pogbas pace 74!?
  • mascherano16
    1182 posts Professional
    Not sure what there is to complain about, they have some very highly rated players (possibly the highest rated team in FIFA other than Barcelona/Real/Bayern/PSG/Juve).

KOD7EbU.jpg
    • Matteo Darmian = struggles to find minutes at fullback ahead of Blind/Valencia/Young/Rojo/Shaw, gets an 80 OVR (11th best LB in the world according to EA)

Pogba might be the best central midfielder in FUT 18. Mkhitaryan doesn't even play RM and is still the highest rated RM in the league. Martial might have the best combination of pace+dribbling+size in FUT 18.

Darmian, Rojo, Bailly, Carrick , Blind all overrated imo
  • Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something

KOD7EbU.jpg

Darmian, Rojo, Bailly, Carrick , Blind all overrated imo

I agree with that. Blind is apparently the most skillful CB in the world (i.e. higher PAS and higher DRI than Hummels, Ramos, Thiago Silva, David Luiz, Vertonghen, etc.). He even has better skill stats (on his card at least) than prime versions of Maldini, Puyol, Nesta, Desailly, etc.
  • Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    Have you seen pogbas downgrade and zlatans?

Pogbas is deserved based on last seasons performances.
  • I SiR MartY I
    16771 posts World Class
    Individual stats>>>overall

Imagine take face numbers seriously...
  • TheBigLebowski
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    They must really rate Rashford, the man should be at least 81,82. RIP Ibra...
  • Retro_G wrote: »

You finished 6th. Nobody cares about the Europa League until the latter stages. Mourinho/United didn't care about it until they knew they were too ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to finish 4th and he said as much himself.
  • Pelicano
    71 posts Park Captain
    In my oponion Rashford and Blind deserved more upgrade and Martial,Shaw a downgrade.
  • Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move
    The player ratings have always been suspect.

I have no idea if the people who decide these go by a players performances against last seasons ratings (see Smalling; 81 now from 84 and Herrera now 84 from 82) or if they're decided on their ability against other players in the same position.

Either way they tend to get it wrong more often than not. Pogba only being an 87 is scandalous. It's almost as if his rating was based off kids opinions on twitter as opposed to actually watching him play.
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jason1986 wrote: »

I have no idea if the people who decide these go by a players performances against last seasons ratings (see Smalling; 81 now from 84 and Herrera now 84 from 82) or if they're decided on their ability against other players in the same position.

Either way they tend to get it wrong more often than not. Pogba only being an 87 is scandalous. It's almost as if his rating was based off kids opinions on twitter as opposed to actually watching him play.

so pogba is just as good as thiago? who is an 88
  • King_Boontai
    2072 posts Fans' Favourite
    Should be lower tbh
  • Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move
    Jason1986 wrote: »

so pogba is just as good as thiago? who is an 88
    And this is why you can't have legitimate discussions on this forum. It's always "what about X".

I base my opinions on what I see. I've watched United since the very early nineties, the only all round central midfielder who comes close (or even surpasses) the ability of Pogba is Roy Keane.

Honestly, if you can't rate Pogba as one of the best CM's in world football then you must be watching a different sport to me.
  • Mini_Miudo
    10012 posts Has That Special Something
    Lindelof is definitely too low, amazing season for Benfica (even got a TOTS) and he went from 78 to 79. lol He might not be great in the prem (yet), but the ratings are based on last season.