1656 posts Play-Off Hero
edited September 2017
Lose all games in div 3.

Repeat.

Gets boring quick

Comments

• Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    I can't imagine the level of scrubbery in D3 at this point tbh.
  • EddieFicio
    21867 posts Club Captain
    Benn wrote: »
    how embarrassing

• Azof
    16761 posts World Class
    Games near out a year and still in div 3, absolute trash
  • Fab
    18072 posts World Class
    im a div 1 beast
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    Azof wrote: »
    Games near out a year and still in div 3, absolute trash

So everyone is in div 1.

Lol.
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    Couldn't give a monkey's what division others are in. Some people are better than others. Some have **** envy.

I have said many times you .ca be in div 3 and play every opponent from div 1 or 5 I believe.

Hardly balanced.
  • Fab
    18072 posts World Class
    any other div 1 beasts itt??
  • WFCBagnall
    71265 posts Moderator
    how embarrassing

• Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    how embarrassing

No not embarrassing.

Nor everyone cares what div they are in. Just want balanced match up. A point missed by the above comments.
  • Nervous_Nick
    5512 posts Big Money Move
    Git+gud+git+gud_edfccc_5700938.jpg
  • RadioShaq
    15195 posts Moderator
    What team are you using?
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    What are you blaming these defeats on today?
  • iitalic
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    im assuming you havnt changed how you play all year and yet u expect to get better. change your Xbox dvr settings. record a full game. watch what did wrong and learn from it. or post it to the forums and have every tell what your doing wrong.

making loads of complaint threads does nothing
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    iitalic wrote: »
    im assuming you havnt changed how you play all year and yet u expect to get better. change your Xbox dvr settings. record a full game. watch what did wrong and learn from it. or post it to the forums and have every tell what your doing wrong.

Gone to false 9.

Made a big difference in being able to have a player open to make a pass.

Also enabled me to regularly get 55+% in possession. Which was unheard of when I have been using 4 1 2 1 2 all season because early on I just couldn't get hang of 3 forwards. Made a big difference.

Problem now is those games where you are playing opponents who you know are better the pace of the opponent seems to be boosted.

All is good. Not complaining trying to improve just observations.

Best to avoid some of the posters above as they are the sort of people who are just obviously the git gud crowd. Or stupid children as I call them.
  • JohnDoe
    11309 posts Has That Special Something

Gone to false 9.

Also enabled me to regularly get 55+% in possession. Which was unheard of when I have been using 4 1 2 1 2 all season because early on I just couldn't get hang of 3 forwards. Made a big difference.

Problem now is those games where you are playing opponents who you know are better the pace of the opponent seems to be boosted.

Best to avoid some of the posters above as they are the sort of people who are just obviously the git gud crowd. Or stupid children as I call them.

Clearly the type of observation someone who "couldn't give a monkey's" would make.
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    JohnDoe wrote: »

Gone to false 9.

Clearly the type of observation someone who "couldn't give a monkey's" would make.

If those people can't make constructive point sorry but don't have the time for them....
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2017
    Also you will find I make 2 observations

1. Matchup - sometimes it can be woefully bad to match you up with someone who is obviously well above your ability and likewise well below.

2. Formations - Some are better than others for the simple reason they are better suited to the way the game wants you to play. Rather than go you want to play for example some people would like to use a target man. Some people like to pass around. Others want to push and run. You simply can't the game doesn't allow you to.

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    You're such a cry baby.
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    You're such a cry baby.

Glad you care...
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14198 posts Has That Special Something
    Unlucky mate, you ever held or been promoted from d3 before? I guess with no champs the active players are likely to be back in divs so may make it harder for you
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    Unlucky mate, you ever held or been promoted from d3 before? I guess with no champs the active players are likely to be back in divs so may make it harder for you

Been having an easier time since changing formations and working around it.

• Have all the good people left FIFA17 already? Played three div. 1 games on a red one-bar yesterday, 11-0 and three ragequits.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    AreGrande wrote: »
    Have all the good people left FIFA17 already? Played three div. 1 games on a red one-bar yesterday, 11-0 and three ragequits.

Most left when fut champs ended.
  • Matt_Cornwall
    2970 posts National Call-Up
    I found false 9 good defensively but struggled in attack. I had much more success using 2 squads. 1 is a 4312 and the other is 4231 (CAM's).
  • DoD_Jester
    26477 posts Player of the Year
    I found false 9 good defensively but struggled in attack. I had much more success using 2 squads. 1 is a 4312 and the other is 4231 (CAM's).

I find with false 9 this year you have to be extremely punishing on the counter attack, it doesn't dominate in possession, at least for me, as well as in previous years but, with 2 really tricky wingers, a really good driving cm and a cf who can bang one from anywhere, it can be lethal at times

I prefer 4231 (2) for more controlled possession though, especially if you have a top class CAM
  • DoD_Jester wrote: »

I find with false 9 this year you have to be extremely punishing on the counter attack, it doesn't dominate in possession, at least for me, as well as in previous years but, with 2 really tricky wingers, a really good driving cm and a cf who can bang one from anywhere, it can be lethal at times

I prefer 4231 (2) for more controlled possession though, especially if you have a top class CAM

I usually play one half with 41212 (2) and one half with 4321 as I still haven't decided which I prefer :D
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4385 posts National Call-Up
    AreGrande wrote: »
    Have all the good people left FIFA17 already? Played three div. 1 games on a red one-bar yesterday, 11-0 and three ragequits.

Last 2 weeks Div1 has been much easier.