Is Slaven Bilic the biggest fraud in the PL?

13

Comments

  • SC1967
    10727 posts Has That Special Something
    Max_Mania wrote: »
    How has Klopp that good of a reputation? He achieved nothing this far with Liverpool, he even was worse than Rodgers in his first season iirc

    Maybe because football exists outside of England as well, no?

    He took Dortmund to back to back league titles and the Champions League final, all while playing fantastic, exciting football.

    He now has Liverpool playing the best football in the EPL and back in the CL.
  • SC1967
    10727 posts Has That Special Something
    Soly77 wrote: »
    Pep is, these is the second year and he didn't realize yet that this tactics don't work in PL

    Hmm, well seeing as City got 12 more points last season than they did the season before, I would suggest that Pep did okay.
  • Tornado31619
    16481 posts World Class
    SC1967 wrote: »
    Max_Mania wrote: »
    How has Klopp that good of a reputation? He achieved nothing this far with Liverpool, he even was worse than Rodgers in his first season iirc

    Maybe because football exists outside of England as well, no?

    He took Dortmund to back to back league titles and the Champions League final, all while playing fantastic, exciting football.

    He now has Liverpool playing the best football in the EPL and back in the CL.
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    edited September 2017
    Wouldn't take much notice of @Max_Mania or @Shaanxz they're bother autistic mongrels
  • Lard_Lad
    12609 posts Has That Special Something
    Ben wrote: »
    Max_Mania wrote: »
    How has Klopp that good of a reputation? He achieved nothing this far with Liverpool, he even was worse than Rodgers in his first season iirc

    You're the only person who thinks klopp is a fraud. We get it, but you're wrong. He has the reputation he has because he won bundesliga two years in a row with Dortmund and got them to a cl final. Brendan Rodgers had Suarez and Gerard , who knows what klopp would do with Suarez and Gerard in his side.

    He also nearly got them relegated. I like the way he plays but he is overrated and won't win a major tournament with Liverpool.
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Ben wrote: »
    Max_Mania wrote: »
    How has Klopp that good of a reputation? He achieved nothing this far with Liverpool, he even was worse than Rodgers in his first season iirc

    You're the only person who thinks klopp is a fraud. We get it, but you're wrong. He has the reputation he has because he won bundesliga two years in a row with Dortmund and got them to a cl final. Brendan Rodgers had Suarez and Gerard , who knows what klopp would do with Suarez and Gerard in his side.

    He also nearly got them relegated. I like the way he plays but he is overrated and won't win a major tournament with Liverpool.

    They finished 7th in his final season.
  • Lard_Lad
    12609 posts Has That Special Something
    hasan09876 wrote: »
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Ben wrote: »
    Max_Mania wrote: »
    How has Klopp that good of a reputation? He achieved nothing this far with Liverpool, he even was worse than Rodgers in his first season iirc

    You're the only person who thinks klopp is a fraud. We get it, but you're wrong. He has the reputation he has because he won bundesliga two years in a row with Dortmund and got them to a cl final. Brendan Rodgers had Suarez and Gerard , who knows what klopp would do with Suarez and Gerard in his side.

    He also nearly got them relegated. I like the way he plays but he is overrated and won't win a major tournament with Liverpool.

    They finished 7th in his final season.

    With that team 7th is **** awful.
  • Slipend
    1216 posts Professional
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    hasan09876 wrote: »
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Ben wrote: »
    Max_Mania wrote: »
    How has Klopp that good of a reputation? He achieved nothing this far with Liverpool, he even was worse than Rodgers in his first season iirc

    You're the only person who thinks klopp is a fraud. We get it, but you're wrong. He has the reputation he has because he won bundesliga two years in a row with Dortmund and got them to a cl final. Brendan Rodgers had Suarez and Gerard , who knows what klopp would do with Suarez and Gerard in his side.

    He also nearly got them relegated. I like the way he plays but he is overrated and won't win a major tournament with Liverpool.

    They finished 7th in his final season.

    With that team 7th is **** awful.

    Which is no where near "almost relegated"
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    hasan09876 wrote: »
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Ben wrote: »
    Max_Mania wrote: »
    How has Klopp that good of a reputation? He achieved nothing this far with Liverpool, he even was worse than Rodgers in his first season iirc

    You're the only person who thinks klopp is a fraud. We get it, but you're wrong. He has the reputation he has because he won bundesliga two years in a row with Dortmund and got them to a cl final. Brendan Rodgers had Suarez and Gerard , who knows what klopp would do with Suarez and Gerard in his side.

    He also nearly got them relegated. I like the way he plays but he is overrated and won't win a major tournament with Liverpool.

    They finished 7th in his final season.

    With that team 7th is **** awful.

    I do not want to play mind games although they seem to start early. I want to talk facts. You are a **** idiot. 7th is nowhere near 18th
  • Lard_Lad
    12609 posts Has That Special Something
    Calm down lads, what has Klopp actually achieved at Liverpool, won no trophies not come close to a prem title, and has moved you no further than Rodgers did, any other manager and people wouldn't obsess over him like people seem to do. Sure he acts a clown and is quite entertaining but his win record is worse than Rodgers, and he's achieved just as much.
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Calm down lads, what has Klopp actually achieved at Liverpool, won no trophies not come close to a prem title, and has moved you no further than Rodgers did, any other manager and people wouldn't obsess over him like people seem to do. Sure he acts a clown and is quite entertaining but his win record is worse than Rodgers, and he's achieved just as much.

    So basically you're spouting as much **** as the Daily Mail. Got it
  • Lard_Lad
    12609 posts Has That Special Something
    hasan09876 wrote: »
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Calm down lads, what has Klopp actually achieved at Liverpool, won no trophies not come close to a prem title, and has moved you no further than Rodgers did, any other manager and people wouldn't obsess over him like people seem to do. Sure he acts a clown and is quite entertaining but his win record is worse than Rodgers, and he's achieved just as much.

    So basically you're spouting as much **** as the Daily Mail. Got it

    Sorry but what I've just said is correct, listen I understand you dippers are very deluded and love to live in the past but he's achieved **** all with Liverpool.
  • Raistlin
    1405 posts Professional
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    hasan09876 wrote: »
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Ben wrote: »
    Max_Mania wrote: »
    How has Klopp that good of a reputation? He achieved nothing this far with Liverpool, he even was worse than Rodgers in his first season iirc

    You're the only person who thinks klopp is a fraud. We get it, but you're wrong. He has the reputation he has because he won bundesliga two years in a row with Dortmund and got them to a cl final. Brendan Rodgers had Suarez and Gerard , who knows what klopp would do with Suarez and Gerard in his side.

    He also nearly got them relegated. I like the way he plays but he is overrated and won't win a major tournament with Liverpool.

    They finished 7th in his final season.

    With that team 7th is **** awful.

    You really shouldn't talk about something you clearly know nothing about.
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    hasan09876 wrote: »
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Calm down lads, what has Klopp actually achieved at Liverpool, won no trophies not come close to a prem title, and has moved you no further than Rodgers did, any other manager and people wouldn't obsess over him like people seem to do. Sure he acts a clown and is quite entertaining but his win record is worse than Rodgers, and he's achieved just as much.

    So basically you're spouting as much **** as the Daily Mail. Got it

    Sorry but what I've just said is correct, listen I understand you dippers are very deluded and love to live in the past but he's achieved **** all with Liverpool.

    You act like we've got the best squad in the league :joy: :joy: :joy:
  • Manutelli
    18471 posts World Class
    Currieman wrote: »
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Currieman wrote: »
    Bilic won't last much longer unless they win on Monday.

    Mourinho is the best manager in the league for me. Closely followed by Conte and Klopp.

    I do think Pep is a very good manager but he just seems so stubborn. He needs to adapt to the PL properly otherwise City won't win it (I think United will win it this year anyway).

    Wenger isn't a fraud, he's just past it. What he's doing to Arsenal is shocking :lol:

    Well Guardiola is just extremely unlucky compared to other teams. Last season there were a lot of games in which they were clearly the better team and clearly had the best opportunities but still lost or drew.

    Or games like these.

    https://twitter.com/search?f=images&q=Everton City xGplot&src=typd

    You could say United were unlucky last season as well.

    I'm sure City will have a better season this time round though. Pep is wising up. They won't win it though.

    Really unlucky with 20 offside goals for them and the FA in their favor as well
Sign In or Register to comment.