Imagine how good UT would be if...

Michael LFC 96
3711 posts National Call-Up
They delayed point opened packs for a week or two, see so many threads of people spending copious amounts of FP on the first day and it just ruins the fun IMO.

Would be good to see a spending cap per day even.

Can't wait to see unbelievable teams on the first day with 0 creativity!

Comments

• Smudge
    4539 posts National Call-Up
    I'm one of the copious FP spenders you speak of and I think this would be great
  • Shaanxz
    20328 posts Club Captain
    I don't really get triggered by people's teams tbf. Been the same since the beginning
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    They definitely need to do more to encourage more varied team building.

Can't wait for one week into 18 where every single team is Butland, Bailly, Smalling, Walker, Kante....
  • Michael LFC 96
    Smudge wrote: »

Or even leaving the store closed while early access is available, that alone would be long enough for people to just play and have fun, the mode is taken too seriously by people for what it is :(
  • Sanchezzzz
    3830 posts National Call-Up
    The games not even out and you're already half moaning.
  • BrentfordFC
    11673 posts Has That Special Something
    It sounds fair. But tbh would you delay a week of millions being spent? Especially if they pack something good. They would open more the week after when their jsa hits the bank :trollface:
  • Antparry92
    17575 posts World Class
    Smudge wrote: »
    the mode is taken too seriously by people for what it is :(

• BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    I just wish there was a way you could match up with like minded people.

For me half the fun is using lower rated players and exploring the DB, using non rares etc. I'm sure loads of us are similar.

They need something like the lobbies you used to get in H2H going back a few years, where you could chat about what sort of teams you wanted to use and be in a lobby with people who wanted to do the same.
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Imagine telling people what to do with their own money
  • King_Boontai
    2072 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don't understand why people are bothered about how much someone spends on fifa points, not like they asking you to pay for it. Oh actually I do understand it's jealousy
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    I don't really feel like spending much on 18 atm.
  • Michael LFC 96
    Painter753 wrote: »

Imagine actually reading the post
  • Michael LFC 96
    Don't understand why people are bothered about how much someone spends on fifa points, not like they asking you to pay for it. Oh actually I do understand it's jealousy

:joy:

Jealous of what? I could spend at least £500 on points and not even batter an eyelid, but I'm not 13 and know that there'll be 0 value to anything I invest
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    edited September 2017

Imagine other people's spending habits having an impact on your life or experience whatsoever
  • Michael LFC 96
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    I don't really feel like spending much on 18 atm.

I'm not even excited because the community have killed it, it would just be nice to have a pack only mode or something at least, because it's so easy to have a stacked team early on if you're a point investor
  • Michael LFC 96

Imagine other people's spending habits have an impact on your life or experience whatsoever

Well it does have an impact on the game experience tbf, wouldn't go as far as life though that would be silly
  • King_Boontai

Jealous of what? I could spend at least £500 on points and not even batter an eyelid, but I'm not 13 and know that there'll be 0 value to anything I invest

Good for you. Some can spend 50 grand and it wouldn't even dent the bank balance what's your point.
  • Michael LFC 96

Good for you. Some can spend 50 grand and it wouldn't even dent the bank balance what's your point.

What's your overall point? I'm supposed to be jealous of something? Wealth? Virtual cards?
  • Pugzilla
    15877 posts World Class
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »

Mike does love a good moan post now and again tbf.
  • Antparry92
    17575 posts World Class
    In fairness I'd like to see what a year without points in general would be like and you could only open packs with coins. (Purely hypothetical of course)
  • King_Boontai

What's your overall point? I'm supposed to be jealous of something? Wealth? Virtual cards?

My point being stop being a jealous brat because people want to spend money which they earn on fifa. As far as 0% creativity show us your tram let's see how creative it is.
  • hoban95
    48591 posts FIFA Cover Star
  • PochBall
    17397 posts World Class
    edited September 2017
    Haha @Michael LFC 96 don't act a baby, there's levels to this ****. I'm dropping 120k FP at release, i'll spare you some change hun. Lightwork.
  • Smudge
    4539 posts National Call-Up
    PochBall wrote: »
    Haha @Michael LFC 96 don't act a baby, there's levels to this ****. I'm dropping 120k FP at release, i'll spare you some change hun. Lightwork.

Poor bait. L
  • HolgerBadstuber
    5212 posts Big Money Move
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    In fairness I'd like to see what a year without points in general would be like and you could only open packs with coins. (Purely hypothetical of course)

Would be awful, everyone would use cheap, pacey prem teams
  • M98H
    12733 posts Has That Special Something
    I'll spent around £200, that will do me for contracts for the year. Probably fitness cards for Like 2 months.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    Benn wrote: »
    Some of you guys care way too much about what people do

This. I couldn't give a f*** what any of you are doing next Fifa.
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Benn wrote: »
    Some of you guys care way too much about what people do

This. I couldn't give a f*** what any of you are doing next Fifa.
    Except me
  • Michael LFC 96

My point being stop being a jealous brat because people want to spend money which they earn on fifa. As far as 0% creativity show us your tram let's see how creative it is.

Jealous of what though!!

I don't have a team on 17, I got SBC Totti and Gerrard then binned it! I have no interest in 18 whatsoever but it's more intrigue than anything else. Teams will only balance out into the same generic **** after a week anyway, it'd just be nice to play different teams I suppose.
  • Michael LFC 96
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »

Mike does love a good moan post now and again tbf.

Eh it has to be done now and again, just wondering what it'd be like if micro transactions were obsolete!