Will the game be full of cheaters again?

hhoverflow
169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hello!

I stopped playing FIFA 17 UT on PC right in the first few weeks of game due the amount of cheaters disconnecting you, using OVR 99 and so on.
Playing draft league is almost impossible.

This problem exist since a long time and in older versions of FIFA too.

My question is if this year, EA will do something about it or the game on PC will continue again, infested of cheaters?

Comments

• Denisianes
    8146 posts League Winner
    I've heard they fixed cheaters on PC recently..
    Nope! Chuck Testa:

ZsXKHbY.jpg
  • hhoverflow
    Just read the FIFA 17 forums... Guess it will be the same thing... Game infested of cheaters.. =/
  • Any tym7
    1386 posts Professional
    Who cares about pc
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Any tym7 wrote: »
    Who cares about pc

People that play it on the PC, probably.
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    Waiting for a fifa where slow players are still usable. Prolly wont happen tho :lol:
  • Crow
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Where there is money involved you will get cheaters, no getting away from it. I don't know if the PC is at the top of their care list. I switched from PS4 to PC and going by FIFA 17 on the PC it definitely isn't.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Tim1982
    1146 posts Professional
    I feel sorry for people playing on PC given the awful cheating. Seriously though guys it's worth buying a console - even if it's just for FIFA.
  • DSD27
    5712 posts Big Money Move
    Tim1982 wrote: »
    I feel sorry for people playing on PC given the awful cheating. Seriously though guys it's worth buying a console - even if it's just for FIFA.

Agree. That's what I just did.
  • hhoverflow
    Yeah, unfortunately is too expensive for me for only 1 game. Every few years comes a new version of the console, or in a "PRO" version and so on.

A time ago, a console had a life time of quite a few years. Now it's getting shorter and shorter.

Very sad, EA should not make the game for PC if it's always the same pathetic thing and infested of cheaters.
  • Zambo9
    5248 posts Big Money Move
    hhoverflow wrote: »
    Yeah, unfortunately is too expensive for me for only 1 game. Every few years comes a new version of the console, or in a "PRO" version and so on.

A time ago, a console had a life time of quite a few years. Now it's getting shorter and shorter.

Very sad, EA should not make the game for PC if it's always the same pathetic thing and infested of cheaters.
    Meh, if you consider that a decent graphic card costs 200€ I think that if you have to build a PC from scratch it's better to buy a console just for one game
  • hhoverflow
    Zambo9 wrote: »
    hhoverflow wrote: »

Meh, if you consider that a decent graphic card costs 200€ I think that if you have to build a PC from scratch it's better to buy a console just for one game

I already have a PC that I use for work, gaming, office, everything. It's a pretty good one and will most likely hold for quite a few years, playing in super good quality.

Guess if I was a very active Fifa player I would buy a video game, but buy and play a few hours per week is just a bad investment.

Well, thanks for all the help. Guess I'll pass this year.