Career Mode - Release Clauses?

Azzabazza
358 posts Sunday League Hero
Is it true about the release clauses for FIFA 18 Career Mode? If so, is it possible to get a player (E.g. Luis Suarez) and set his release clause?

Comments

• WizardMD
    663 posts An Exciting Prospect
    yes
  • Arayas
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    I don't care about that. I will be more happy not to see all great players transfered to another team in my first 5 minutes sience i've started a new career. This EA guys are brain damaged.
  • TeamExtreme17
    4343 posts National Call-Up
    Arayas wrote: »
    I don't care about that. I will be more happy not to see all great players transfered to another team in my first 5 minutes sience i've started a new career. This EA guys are brain damaged.

Turn transfers off for the first window then!?
  • Arayas

Just to postpone the inevitable? Nah. If you start a career from 3th or 4th league, by the time you promote to Premier League and play in european competitions, all teams are just a soup of top players, with no logic, like Manchester buying 7 top strikers. And when you play with Manchester, they are all on the bench.
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner

Just to postpone the inevitable? Nah. If you start a career from 3th or 4th league, by the time you promote to Premier League and play in european competitions, all teams are just a soup of top players, with no logic, like Manchester buying 7 top strikers. And when you play with Manchester, they are all on the bench.

You keep writing complete bs and come up with imaginary conclusions. How the hell do you know that this will happen? Also what is the difference between Barca buying Lukaku for 70 million normally or activating his release clause for 100 mil?!

You are talking like the game has been out for a month and this is a real issue, or like everyone has 5 million release clause. Better stop trolling the poor career mode guys cause they are the most innocent and pure souls in fifa!
  • AvalanJ
    1197 posts Professional

:D
  • Arayas
    edited September 2017
    Denisianes wrote: »
    Better stop trolling the poor career mode guys cause they are the most innocent and pure souls in fifa!
    You have a problem with me personally or you are just plain idiot? Stop acting like you are the number one yogurt ingredient because i already formed my opinion about you, troll.
    How could i know? From past experiences. I am a career mode player for years, so dont come here to tell me what to think or not. Jeeeez!
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    Denisianes wrote: »
    Better stop trolling the poor career mode guys cause they are the most innocent and pure souls in fifa!
    You have a problem with me personally or you are just plain idiot? Stop acting like you are the number one yogurt ingredient because i already formed my opinion about you, troll.
    How could i know? From past experiences. I am a career mode player for years, so dont come here to tell me what to think or not. Jeeeez!

637.gif
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional

That's it. I read about it many times.