Career mode revamp?

Comments

• Arayas
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm very sure that you will find all the things from 17 in 18 also. I know FIFA sience 07 and this is the first one with nothing, even the marketing of the game it's serving cold water.
  • Shaanxz
    24266 posts Club Captain
    Arayas wrote: »
    I'm very sure that you will find all the things from 17 in 18 also. I know FIFA sience 07 and this is the first one with nothing, even the marketing of the game it's serving cold water.

WHat are you trying to prove, it will still outsell by a 15:1 margin
  • Arayas
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    WHat are you trying to prove, it will still outsell by a 15:1 margin

Thats the sad part. Because the sells are for online, not career. Judging from the potential point of view, who stops EA to respond to offline players demands and create a community for bigger sales?
    That bothers me, the huge potential of the game, our expectations versus them doing nothing. Online and offline, one doesnt exclude the other.

• Ripsmokey78
    73 posts Park Captain
    edited September 2017
    WHA WHA WHA
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    Many aspects of Career Mode are hidden from the surface view and will be opened after playing.
  • Neckabob
    14476 posts Has That Special Something
    WizardMD wrote: »
    To our Arabic friends, I have no idea what this is, but it seems you're gonna have Arabic commentators

yessss, im not Arabic but love their commentators. much better than the german ones
  • Neckabob
    14476 posts Has That Special Something
    what I would want ea to add even if its such a small detail, is the league table position of the teams im playing against. I don't want always to go the league to see it if I want to play my reserves
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    They've done a really good job with career on 18. Looks a lot more realistic now in terms of transfers
  • Cooler08
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect
    In FIFA 17, it's too time consuming and long winded to re-new players contracts especially if you have a big squad because the players want a specific salary, and the default salary is different so you have to change it for every player. They should just set it to the players salary and contract length request by default.

• Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    Kai9623 wrote: »
    They've done a really good job with career on 18. Looks a lot more realistic now in terms of transfers

It will become boring after two seasons.
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    Cooler08 wrote: »
    In FIFA 17, it's too time consuming and long winded to re-new players contracts especially if you have a big squad because the players want a specific salary, and the default salary is different so you have to change it for every player. They should just set it to the players salary and contract length request by default.

Yes. There's a next flaw in Career Mode. Players ALWAYS accept the prolongation of a contract if you offer better salary and squar role. Even when player isn't good or important.
  • comet213
    2342 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is nothing new in player career mode?
  • WizardMD
    663 posts An Exciting Prospect
    comet213 wrote: »

nothing it seems
  • Arayas

nothing it seems

Not true. The career mode menu has an interesting blue color now.
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    I write about Career Mode improvements under every video EA posts on FB and on YouTube.
  • Arayas
    This forum is EA FIFA TEAM forum. They dont give a F00ck so...why bother? Career Mode it's not longer supported by EA. It took me 5 years to realise that.
  • ChrisW1991
    1410 posts Professional

nothing it seems

Hopefully in Player Career we can go in the negotiations like in manager career and hopefully too we can negotiate our contract
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    I'm more bothering about CPU teams and players AI.
  • WizardMD
    663 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think player career mode will be transferred to the journey and hopefully we could have the chance to create our own player and take it to the journey
  • Solja
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Demo out uk time revealed
  • Solja
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Scroll down to the bottom