Premier League Lounge 2017/18

Comments

  • Amargaladaster26
    10901 posts Has That Special Something
    But will they hand out back to back OTW?

    Don't see why they shouldn't, although Chicharito wouldn't be a bad investment.
    My FUT 18 OTW predictions:
    http://www.futwiz.com/en/fifa18/custom-squad/5813

    I reckon it'll only be one (maybe both) of Lukaku and Dembele that gets the first IF bonus, but I thought I'd just have some fun and give everyone their first IF ratings (sans Neymar). Also took into consideration what the bigger transfers were and who's likelier to make more money through getting the most IFs.
    I also gave Lukaku an 88 because Lacazette deserves an 87, but not the same rating as Lukaku IMO. Besides, if Rom goes on a scoring frenzy between now and the end of September, that and the supposed Man Utd bias may get his NIF an 87.

    There won't be 4 City players.

    There should be. They were some of the biggest transfers of the summer.

    Who replaces Ederson? Szczesny? His reputation is awful, and will be second choice to Buffon.

    Who replaces Walker? Danilo? Zappacosta? Conti? Much smaller transfers, much smaller names.

    Who replaces Mendy? Kolasinac? Hernandez? Investing in OTW cards is like playing FPL - it's about whoever performs the best. Nobody will invest in either of the two, because one of them plays out of position in a tragic Arsenal squad and the other is basically a Danilo replacement - a benchwarmer.

    Who replaces Silva? Ox? Bernie (Juve winger, CBA to say the full name)? Silva will make more money simply because he plays for City. Ox will be lucky to play AT ALL, and Bernie is a much smaller name.

    They dont have to be replaced by players on the same position. There wont be os many BPL players.

    About benchwarmers etc, last year Alisson got OTW even though he was nr. 2 in Roma.
  • Ben
    5471 posts Big Money Move
    When is the last time we've seen a player accelerate in development as rapidly as asensio. He's legitimately a top ten world player.
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Ben wrote: »
    When is the last time we've seen a player accelerate in development as rapidly as asensio. He's legitimately a top ten world player.

    giphy.gif
  • Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner
    Ben wrote: »
    When is the last time we've seen a player accelerate in development as rapidly as asensio. He's legitimately a top ten world player.

    This statement would be true of Isco the last 12 months. Asensio well on his way, he will get there that's for sure
  • Pughy30
    29842 posts Player of the Year
    Liverpool's 17yr old Ben Woodburn just come on for Wales and scored on his debut, hell of a strike tbf
  • CeeQue
    15075 posts World Class
    Italy are taking a battering even Morata scores off the bench
  • finsfan85
    14167 posts Has That Special Something
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Italy are taking a battering even Morata scores off the bench

    We can stop pretending Morata is going to be a flop, now
  • Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Italy are taking a battering even Morata scores off the bench

    We can stop pretending Morata is going to be a flop, now

    Because he scored a goal against Italy? Okkkkk
  • finsfan85
    14167 posts Has That Special Something
    Couchy wrote: »
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Italy are taking a battering even Morata scores off the bench

    We can stop pretending Morata is going to be a flop, now

    Because he scored a goal against Italy? Okkkkk

    Or maybe because he also has 2 goals and 2 assists in the Premier League.
  • StewParty
    4069 posts National Call-Up
    The only flop will be Lacazzette and it will be Wenger's fault
  • Pughy30
    29842 posts Player of the Year
  • Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner
    edited September 2017
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    Couchy wrote: »
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Italy are taking a battering even Morata scores off the bench

    We can stop pretending Morata is going to be a flop, now

    Because he scored a goal against Italy? Okkkkk

    Or maybe because he also has 2 goals and 2 assists in the Premier League.

    But you've just posted this, right after his goal against Italy... or has it taken you a week to decide he's no longer a flop?

    FWIW I don't think he will be a flop, but saying that after 3 games is a tad ridiculous.
  • Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner
    edited September 2017
    Pughy30 wrote: »

    Did you watch the whole game? The guy was Playing a different game to everyone else. Utterly ridiculous performance.
  • finsfan85
    14167 posts Has That Special Something
    Couchy wrote: »
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    Couchy wrote: »
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Italy are taking a battering even Morata scores off the bench

    We can stop pretending Morata is going to be a flop, now

    Because he scored a goal against Italy? Okkkkk

    Or maybe because he also has 2 goals and 2 assists in the Premier League.

    But you've just posted this, right after his goal against Italy... or has it taken you a week to decide he's no longer a flop?

    FWIW I don't think he will be a flop, but saying that after 3 games is a tad ridiculous.

    The guy said "even Morata" which suggests Morata isn't a good player. That was the reason for my initial comment.

    Morata seems to be a sensitive subject for you :wink:
  • Tornado31619
    33461 posts National Team Captain
    Italy were tragic last night, shame that Saul didn't get too many minutes, really wanted to see him play.
  • Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner
    edited September 2017
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    Couchy wrote: »
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    Couchy wrote: »
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Italy are taking a battering even Morata scores off the bench

    We can stop pretending Morata is going to be a flop, now

    Because he scored a goal against Italy? Okkkkk

    Or maybe because he also has 2 goals and 2 assists in the Premier League.

    But you've just posted this, right after his goal against Italy... or has it taken you a week to decide he's no longer a flop?

    FWIW I don't think he will be a flop, but saying that after 3 games is a tad ridiculous.

    The guy said "even Morata" which suggests Morata isn't a good player. That was the reason for my initial comment.

    Morata seems to be a sensitive subject for you :wink:

    Sensitive subject!? :joy:

    1. I always preferred Lukaku, said that even when he looked like he was going to your lot.
    2. How would it be a sensitive subject for a united fan? We stole Lukaku from under your nose and you had to get Morata as a fall back option.
    3. You got triggered by that "even Morata scored" comment, suggests it's a sensitive subject for you
  • finsfan85
    14167 posts Has That Special Something
    Point proven :wink:
  • Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    Point proven :wink:

    I don't think you understand how this works :joy:
  • Alemas_2012
    25069 posts Player of the Year
    Couchy wrote: »
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    Point proven :wink:

    I don't think you understand how this works :joy:

    It's finsfan, just leave him be.
  • Indrit
    1966 posts Play-Off Hero
    Couchy wrote: »
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    Couchy wrote: »
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    Couchy wrote: »
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Italy are taking a battering even Morata scores off the bench

    We can stop pretending Morata is going to be a flop, now

    Because he scored a goal against Italy? Okkkkk

    Or maybe because he also has 2 goals and 2 assists in the Premier League.

    But you've just posted this, right after his goal against Italy... or has it taken you a week to decide he's no longer a flop?

    FWIW I don't think he will be a flop, but saying that after 3 games is a tad ridiculous.

    The guy said "even Morata" which suggests Morata isn't a good player. That was the reason for my initial comment.

    Morata seems to be a sensitive subject for you :wink:

    Sensitive subject!? :joy:

    1. I always preferred Lukaku, said that even when he looked like he was going to your lot.
    2. How would it be a sensitive subject for a united fan? We stole Lukaku from under your nose and you had to get Morata as a fall back option.
    3. You got triggered by that "even Morata scored" comment, suggests it's a sensitive subject for you

    dry your eyes mate
  • Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner
    Indrit wrote: »
    Couchy wrote: »
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    Couchy wrote: »
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    Couchy wrote: »
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Italy are taking a battering even Morata scores off the bench

    We can stop pretending Morata is going to be a flop, now

    Because he scored a goal against Italy? Okkkkk

    Or maybe because he also has 2 goals and 2 assists in the Premier League.

    But you've just posted this, right after his goal against Italy... or has it taken you a week to decide he's no longer a flop?

    FWIW I don't think he will be a flop, but saying that after 3 games is a tad ridiculous.

    The guy said "even Morata" which suggests Morata isn't a good player. That was the reason for my initial comment.

    Morata seems to be a sensitive subject for you :wink:

    Sensitive subject!? :joy:

    1. I always preferred Lukaku, said that even when he looked like he was going to your lot.
    2. How would it be a sensitive subject for a united fan? We stole Lukaku from under your nose and you had to get Morata as a fall back option.
    3. You got triggered by that "even Morata scored" comment, suggests it's a sensitive subject for you

    dry your eyes mate

    They are about as dry as your banter
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    edited September 2017
    La liga want UEFA to investigate City over FFP :D
  • the day City and PSG are hit with proper bans will be a glorious one.
  • Alemas_2012
    25069 posts Player of the Year
    The amount of salt over at La Liga HQ would be enough to fill the Dead Sea several times over.
  • finsfan85
    14167 posts Has That Special Something
    holdenwait wrote: »
    the day City and PSG are hit with proper bans will be a glorious one.

  • Tornado31619
    33461 posts National Team Captain
    holdenwait wrote: »
    the day City and PSG are hit with proper bans will be a glorious one.
  • Manutelli
    24548 posts Club Captain
    They day there are going to be restrictions that actually work will be glorious. Until then every single PL team, some BBVA, Ligue 1 and Calcio A teams will keep on doing stupid stuff with money.
  • Tornado31619
    33461 posts National Team Captain
    Manutelli wrote: »
    They day there are going to be restrictions that actually work will be glorious. Until then every single PL team, some BBVA, Ligue 1 and Calcio A teams will keep on doing stupid stuff with money.

    The difference is that Juventus, Barca, Real and Utd actually make money. PSG and City don't.
  • Tornado31619
    33461 posts National Team Captain
    Posting this here just to see the reaction.

    http://www.futhead.com/18/players/?

    popcorn_yes.gif
Sign In or Register to comment.