The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Error - cant progress to Div 1?!

benny_powers
1317 posts Professional
I'm stuck in division 2 on my last game, keep winning it but get the error message 'ea cant process at this time' or something after finishing the game and I go back to having one game left to play..

Anybody had this issue before?

Comments

• Mattysb1
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah in getting this exact message every time too. Same situation, forced a rage quit the last 4 games I've just played tonight. Every time they quit I get disconnected and sent back to the home menu. Game doesn't count as a win or a loss
  • Mattysb1
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just intentionally lost a game to see if anything changes, still disconnected and game doesn't count as a win or loss
  • benny_powers
    1317 posts Professional
    weird....
  • benny_powers
    1317 posts Professional
    something to do with it being the last weekend league so its not processing the win as auto entry to wl?
  • Sean2On
    1153 posts Professional
    Just posted about this. Same happening to me.
  • PhilP
    1991 posts Fans' Favourite
    there is a big thread happening on the ps4 forum. its largely points to an error due to no weekend league scheduled as other divisions seem unaffected.
  • TrueBlueBl00d
    1133 posts Professional
    Is this problem still on going?
  • This is my issue aswell. I went on the ea chat twice and they can't help me. I won one game 2-1 and another 3-0 both messages said "The EA severs are unable to process your request at the current moment. Please try again" I should be in division one right now
  • Daveofwales01
    8395 posts League Winner
    Had an in game message about this but no fix as yet, said something like thanks for your patience.
  • I've won 3 games in a row still nothing happens still in div 2 when I should be div 1
  • Mista_Hotspur
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    Really enjoying playing online single matches....

Not.
  • Ea have ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off with Fifa 18
  • Keano
    15374 posts World Class
    Had an in game message about this but no fix as yet, said something like thanks for your patience.

Basically.. thanks for your patience whilst we don't care about fifa 17 as it's dead, if you're patient enough wait for 18 & you can play again! :trollface:
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2017
    Had 2 games remaining, needed just one draw to win div 1 title. Won both games and when the game finished and i was advancing back to the menus I got the same message too and got kicked out. Go back in to fut and see i got DNF twice. Gotta love this game
  • Daveofwales01
    8395 posts League Winner
    Keano wrote: »

Basically.. thanks for your patience whilst we don't care about fifa 17 as it's dead, if you're patient enough wait for 18 & you can play again! :trollface:

Sums it up nicely
  • Last game remaining to win div 2 title. Played almost 7 games but still same error. I tried to forfeit match still same issue. Now fut champ is closed there no other thing to play in fifa until n unless they solve this serious issues.
  • JimmyVulmer
    6460 posts Big Money Move
    gr8spot wrote: »
    Last game remaining to win div 2 title. Played almost 7 games but still same error. I tried to forfeit match still same issue. Now fut champ is closed there no other thing to play in fifa until n unless they solve this serious issues.

Can play single matches with @Skrt_Skrt
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    Game is broke as ❤️❤️❤️❤️ they dont care cuz 18 is coming lol
  • krakos000
    17577 posts World Class
    Nail in the coffin of this game. RIP 17.
  • ThisVergaRA
    391 posts Sunday League Hero
    haven't played in two weeks came back to this :D:D:D:D