Ronaldo and Messi min BIN

SeanDCFC
2381 posts Fans' Favourite
edited September 2017
I haven't played FIFA 17 for a few weeks and I'm not likely to play FIFA until 18 so I have decided to list 96 ST Ronaldo and 95 Messi for min bin. I will do this at 8pm GMT, enjoy :wink:

Comments

• SeanDCFC
    Listed and sold anyone here get them?
  • Mini_Miudo
    9970 posts Has That Special Something
    Bruh. I had like 2mil earlier and spent like crazy on my final players to keep (and it included NIF Messi and Ronaldo), if only I'd known before then. :lol: Nice of you to do that for people here though. :)
  • SeanDCFC
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Bruh. I had like 2mil earlier and spent like crazy on my final players to keep (and it included NIF Messi and Ronaldo), if only I'd known before then. :lol: Nice of you to do that for people here though. :)

Just got the idea to do it about 30 minutes ago maybe I should have given a little more notice. :lol: Just think there's no point them rotting in my club when someone can get a quality player and get the buzz of picking up a real bargain.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13245 posts Has That Special Something
    Top gesture @SeanDCFC

Wish I had the coins myself :D

#thisiswhattheforumisabout
  • SeanDCFC
    Top gesture @SeanDCFC

I still have 500k coins so I might buy someone and list cheap, If anyone wants a player let me know who they are and I'll try to sort you out. :wink:
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    SeanDCFC wrote: »
    Top gesture @SeanDCFC

I still have 500k coins so I might buy someone and list cheap, If anyone wants a player let me know who they are and I'll try to sort you out. :wink:

Pm'd :# :# :#
  • Nice gesture mate
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    Very nice indeed, much appreciated mate! Will enjoy my last month now!! B) B) B)