Goldenjokered
3801 posts National Call-Up
b88d1ac093f78a840d53896da67bab0d.png

Sweatier than a fat guy running a marathon

Comments

• BCBeneli
    1822 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dear
  • he will be more extinct then a TOTS callum Wilson and Dybala love child born in the dinosaur age.
  • JayyThunder
    5354 posts Big Money Move
    he will be more extinct then a TOTS callum Wilson and Dybala love child born in the dinosaur age.

Umm...I doubt it..
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    he will be more extinct then a TOTS callum Wilson and Dybala love child born in the dinosaur age.
    Doubt it, he's an 86 rated gold card, he'll be packed a lot. So eventually the supply will be bigger than the demand.
  • he will be more extinct then a TOTS callum Wilson and Dybala love child born in the dinosaur age.
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Doubt it, he's an 86 rated gold card, he'll be packed a lot. So eventually the supply will be bigger than the demand.

By the end of the week I fully agree but if you want him anytime soon good luck!

Also his SIF card was actually very hard to pack in the TOTW it took me 12 million coins to pack him twice! I think he will be kind of rare, plus right now there's no major hype from TOTW for extra packs like Ronaldo gave last week's packs.
  • Rad Banana
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    b88d1ac093f78a840d53896da67bab0d.png

Sweatier than a fat guy running a marathon

Well I at least save 6-10k