Arsenal Football Club

Comments

  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    No_NaMe wrote: »
    Are we even linked with anyone at the minute? Can't find any decent rumours

    Doubt you'll make any signings.

    Just gonna have to go with whatevers left.

    I'd revert to a flat back four and go with this:

    Lacazette
    Iwobi ozil Ramsey
    Xhaka Coquelin
    Kolisanic Kos Per Bellerin
    Cech

    You need to go back to basics I feel
  • G000ner
    8554 posts League Winner
    edited August 2017
    Don't think it's worth discussing line-ups until the window is over. impossible to tell what's going to happen in the next few days. Mustafi and Alexis still aren't certain to leave going by the current news. And if they do, we will look to sign people.

    this thread is literally in full meltdown
  • JC
    1853 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 2017
    Ash wrote: »
    JC wrote: »
    Why does everyone rim Sanchez :joy:

    His best ever season came in a year where his club endured their worst season in over 20 years. Some season that.
    best thing you've ever said jonny tbh, if he acted like that for my club I'd want him gone straight away. Seems bizarre your fans always shield him despite being the moodiest lesbian I've ever seen play voetbal

    Jonny? lol

    Can never understand the free ride he's given just because he's a bit better than the rest of the clowns we have at the club. His Instagram post last night was tragic.
  • Flapjack
    7061 posts Big Money Move
    Well at least he's not faking a back injury in order to force a move.

    Though having said that, I don't know if that's any worse than actually agreeing to play and not giving a ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    Flapjack wrote: »
    Well at least he's not faking a back injury in order to force a move.

    Though having said that, I don't know if that's any worse than actually agreeing to play and not giving a ****.

    Think the difference is clear for all to see
  • Rajivvv86
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ashy wrote: »
    Cech / Ospina
    Bellerin / Maitland Niles
    Holding / Chambers
    Koscielny / Mertesacker
    Monreal / Elneny
    Kolasinac / ??
    Ramsey / Coquelin
    Xhaka / Wilshere
    Ozil / Walcott
    Lacazette / Giroud
    Sanchez? / Iwobi / Welbeck

    Expecting Debuchy, Gibbs, Mustafi, Ox, Perez and maybe Campbell and Sanchez leaving

    Wow that's a pretty ❤️❤️❤️❤️ team to be honest. Didn't know you all looked that bad. Bar Lacazette and Sanchez, there's really no top player. Ozil is a lazy donkey so it's like playing with 10 men hence I am not considering him. Koscielny is injured too often and Kolasinac is aggressive and physical, exactly what Arse has been lacking for ages.

    Is there no one in the reserves? You guys would always churn out top youngsters who could go on runs in cups in the past.
  • G000ner
    8554 posts League Winner
    edited August 2017
    Rajivvv86 wrote: »
    Ashy wrote: »
    Cech / Ospina
    Bellerin / Maitland Niles
    Holding / Chambers
    Koscielny / Mertesacker
    Monreal / Elneny
    Kolasinac / ??
    Ramsey / Coquelin
    Xhaka / Wilshere
    Ozil / Walcott
    Lacazette / Giroud
    Sanchez? / Iwobi / Welbeck

    Expecting Debuchy, Gibbs, Mustafi, Ox, Perez and maybe Campbell and Sanchez leaving

    Wow that's a pretty **** team to be honest. Didn't know you all looked that bad. Bar Lacazette and Sanchez, there's really no top player. Ozil is a lazy donkey so it's like playing with 10 men hence I am not considering him. Koscielny is injured too often and Kolasinac is aggressive and physical, exactly what Arse has been lacking for ages.

    Is there no one in the reserves? You guys would always churn out top youngsters who could go on runs in cups in the past.

    Ozil is a lot of things, but he's definitely not a donkey. Whoever said the word donkey was overused is right, jesus christ. Most overused and misused word on this forum.

    We have a few good youngsters coming through. Will probably see them in the Europa league. Reiss Nelson the pick of the bunch, very talented.
  • Fromage Fou
    62 posts Park Captain
    Welbeck wrote: »
    who doesn't want to sell Chamberlain. He's literally been here like 7 years, never nailed down a starting spot in any position and has contributed to like 23 goals+assists in that time. A few good performances at wingback towards the end of last season has clouded your judgement on what has been a massive letdown of a career here, not to mention his 3 wingback performances this season have been abysmal.

    Obviously not just down to him, but his first extended run in the team (for a while at least) coincided with the two months where the only wins were against Hull, Sutton and Lincoln.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Sterling plus cash for Alexis according to John Cross.
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    Sterling plus cash for Alexis according to John Cross.

    Ew
  • Welbeck
    5230 posts Big Money Move
    Welbeck wrote: »
    Raheem is coming to Arsenal :)
    un prophete
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    Sell Alexis get Raheem and Mahrez :love:
  • Flapjack
    7061 posts Big Money Move
    Unreal Picture. Needs more Razz tho.

    01a2229539c9a97f67621bea4aa708f0.jpg
  • Ashy
    20957 posts Club Captain
    Watfors pulled out of the Gibbs deal after failing to agree personal terms.... great another bottle job average player here for another season stealing a wage
  • Tornado31619
    32763 posts National Team Captain
    Ashy wrote: »
    Watfors pulled out of the Gibbs deal after failing to agree personal terms.... great another bottle job average player here for another season stealing a wage

    Listen to DT and start buying defenders before you sell any.
  • Ashy
    20957 posts Club Captain
    edited August 2017
    Ashy wrote: »
    Watfors pulled out of the Gibbs deal after failing to agree personal terms.... great another bottle job average player here for another season stealing a wage

    Listen to DT and start buying defenders before you sell any.

    Problem is Gibbs can't defend and he's wrong we are selling defenders because they are not good enough, we do need to bring a top class CB and maybe a back up LB in though
  • Welbeck
    5230 posts Big Money Move
    what would the point of keeping Gibbs be, we already have 2 better left backs @Ahmer50x
  • Mike
    10550 posts Has That Special Something
    Only obstacle in this Sanchez deal was Arsenal unwilling to negotiate. Now the clubs are negotiating, it will be done in no time. £60 million flat fee I'm going for.
  • Ashy
    20957 posts Club Captain
    Jonny Evans time
  • Kyle1996
    2046 posts Fans' Favourite
    Evans shouldn't be considering this circus when City are interested, far too competent for Arsenal.
  • Mike wrote: »
    Only obstacle in this Sanchez deal was Arsenal unwilling to negotiate. Now the clubs are negotiating, it will be done in no time. £60 million flat fee I'm going for.

    It wont be reinvested.
  • Tornado31619
    32763 posts National Team Captain
    Mike wrote: »
    Only obstacle in this Sanchez deal was Arsenal unwilling to negotiate. Now the clubs are negotiating, it will be done in no time. £60 million flat fee I'm going for.

    Sanchez is worth at least ten Moratas.
  • Flapjack
    7061 posts Big Money Move
    Might need to bring up that banter era thread again.
  • Mike
    10550 posts Has That Special Something
    Mike wrote: »
    Only obstacle in this Sanchez deal was Arsenal unwilling to negotiate. Now the clubs are negotiating, it will be done in no time. £60 million flat fee I'm going for.

    It wont be reinvested.
    Exactly. Ideal for Arsenal
  • Ahmer50x
    31657 posts National Team Captain
    Welbeck wrote: »
    what would the point of keeping Gibbs be, we already have 2 better left backs @Ahmer50x

    I never suggested you should keep him?
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Welbeck wrote: »
    what would the point of keeping Gibbs be, we already have 2 better left backs @Ahmer50x

    I never suggested you should keep him?
    He probably thought there could only be one ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to listen to DT tbf
  • Ahmer50x
    31657 posts National Team Captain
    edited August 2017
    FWIW, I think you'd be stupid not to take Sterling + 20m.
  • Ashy
    20957 posts Club Captain
    Much rather Sane than Sterling + money, even if it's just a straight swap for Sane
  • Mike
    10550 posts Has That Special Something
    Ashy wrote: »
    Much rather Sane than Sterling + money, even if it's just a straight swap for Sane
    Neither of them are going to happen. You'll be lucky if we give you Delph or Bony
  • Kyle1996
    2046 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ashy wrote: »
    Much rather Sane than Sterling + money, even if it's just a straight swap for Sane

    Ffs not this again
Sign In or Register to comment.