Jacob_Kadenge_Reus77
23 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited August 2017
:):):):)
Post edited by Chow on

Comments

• alex1987
    5906 posts Big Money Move
    What's up with all the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ topics in capital letters.
  • Arayas
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    Career mode it's no longer in EA plans. Go play online and show them the wallet.
  • Jacob_Kadenge_Reus77
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park

alex1987 wrote: »
    What's up with all the **** topics in capital letters.

errors
  • AlexFin
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 2017
    I give you hint.
    No stadium upgrades, no staff upgrades, no sponsorship deals.
    The transfers are stupid. The CPU doesn't feel the need to buy free agents cleverly.
    No favorite player for the fans like it used to be long years ago.
    Transfer Deadline Day unchanged. If you receive an offer in the last two hours is in vain because you don't have the time to respond.
    The commentary is the same.
    The menu's almost the same
    The weather is stupid. Every time I play for example in Spain, in winter time, most of games are with snow (incredible EA!!) or in Premier League the same + you play a lot in rain in the night (the schedule in Premier League in reality is in the afternoon not in the night)
    When you start a career with lower league team and you want to get rid of the generic stadium assigned from the start to your team, you cannot choose another stadium because it doesn't save your preference.

The only change is the Cinematic at the Transfer Hub. So, nothing at all in fact.
  • Arayas
    AlexFin wrote: »
    So, nothing at all in fact.

Arayas wrote: »
    Career mode it's no longer in EA plans. Go play online and show them the wallet.

As i said.
  • AlexFin
    edited August 2017
    Let's be serious now, in a world full of tech is impossible not to create a splendid career mode in a game like Fifa.
    The thing is they don't care enough. They don't want to do it because every year Fifa needs to be improved a little so you can buy it.
    This year changes could be done years ago...
    So this is it.
    We all see in the evening at EA presentation at Gamescom.
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    I give you hint.
    No stadium upgrades, no staff upgrades, no sponsorship deals.
    The transfers are stupid. The CPU doesn't feel the need to buy free agents cleverly.
    No favorite player for the fans like it used to be long years ago.
    Transfer Deadline Day unchanged. If you receive an offer in the last two hours is in vain because you don't have the time to respond.
    The commentary is the same.
    The menu's almost the same
    The weather is stupid. Every time I play for example in Spain, in winter time, most of games are with snow (incredible EA!!) or in Premier League the same + you play a lot in rain in the night (the schedule in Premier League in reality is in the afternoon not in the night)
    When you start a career with lower league team and you want to get rid of the generic stadium assigned from the start to your team, you cannot choose another stadium because it doesn't save your preference.

The only change is the Cinematic at the Transfer Hub. So, nothing at all in fact.

Well said. To our upset :disappointed:
  • Arayas
    Hello, devs?! How hard is to do this:

• Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional

Nobody from them listen to you.
  • WizardMD
    663 posts An Exciting Prospect

this is just amazing, hire this guy please EA!!,, that company needs some new guys around
  • Cooler08
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect

In reality, some Premier League matches are played at night, fixtures that are played mid-week.

• Arayas wrote: »

As i said.

Can we start from the bench now in player career?I dont understand why they fail to put this option in.
    Its not that hard,to have more options in career mode 4 years and stil no changes come onnnnnn ea.
  • Arayas
    edited August 2017

I know. They are working at the new SIMS expansion patch because they just finished their briliant job on FIFA.
    The receipe is very complicated: FIFA 17 + some marketing farts + 2 cinematics = FIFA 18. Taaa-Daaa!
  • Arayas wrote: »

Wow this is amazing,EA hire this guy.
    Seem like fans can do better job at this game.
  • WizardMD
    663 posts An Exciting Prospect

I know. They are working at the new SIMS expansion patch because they just finished their briliant job on FIFA.
    The receipe is very complicated: FIFA 17 + some marketing farts + 2 cinematics = FIFA 18. Taaa-Daaa!

basically FIFA 17.1
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    Also they can't allow us to create kits in such manner because of rights, agreements, and licenses. Especially it's never be possible to use real brand names. Of course if they do not sign some agreement which isn't cheap and not so necessary to spend money and time.
  • Arayas
    edited August 2017
    Especially it's never be possible to use real brand names.

The brand is for free because they need marketing to. Where do you have a major visual impact in the eyes of youth generation better than FIFA? They have to pay for team/leagues licences, but not for equipment.

• AlexFin
    So, any idea when they will show something about career mode?
  • comet213
    2342 posts Fans' Favourite
    afkraker wrote: »

As i said.

Can we start from the bench now in player career?I dont understand why they fail to put this option in.
    Its not that hard,to have more options in career mode 4 years and stil no changes come onnnnnn ea.

It's in The Journey only.
    I can't undetstand devs' way of thinking.
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    Especially it's never be possible to use real brand names.

The brand is for free because they need marketing to. Where do you have a major visual impact in the eyes of youth generation better than FIFA? They have to pay for team/leagues licences, but not for equipment.

It works another way, mate.
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    comet213 wrote: »
    I can't undetstand devs' way of thinking.

Money.
  • DannyUK
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    They've spent all year changing the art work and improvement on colours within the game, it is Fifa 17 wrapped in shiny plastic with Fifa 18 on the front unfortunately.
  • Cooler08
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 2017
    The fact there is no option to upgrade the stadium is realistic because IRL the manager isn't responsible for upgrading the stadium. It's the responsibility of the people running the club.

It would be good though if EA added the possibility of the club deciding to upgrade the stadium when the club gains success through promotion, etc.. and becomes bigger. Then you could get a message from the board about a planned stadium change about 1-2 years in advance, depending on the size of the stadium.

• Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    Offline is going away because it doesn't bring additional money.
  • Rajivvv86
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero

Is that a fact or an assumption? If its the former, what info source are you relying on? If its the latter, do you have stats to back up the comment that (1) it is going away and (2) it doesnt bring additional money?
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    Rajivvv86 wrote: »

Is that a fact or an assumption? If its the former, what info source are you relying on? If its the latter, do you have stats to back up the comment that (1) it is going away and (2) it doesnt bring additional money?

It's my observation.
  • Ripsmokey78
    73 posts Park Captain
    edited August 2017
    WHA WHA WHA.
  • alex1987
    5906 posts Big Money Move
    WHA WHA WHA.

WILD THOUGHTS