Fifa 18 will be Enhanced for Xbox One X. Confirmed

13
Skorpio_King
8425 posts League Winner
edited August 2017
It was announced on the xbox live show. Even if you dont have a 4k tv it will look better then on a Xbox One cause of the sampling that the Xbox One X has.

Comments

  • maxwms
    2519 posts Fans' Favourite
    Water is wet
  • Fab
    19656 posts Club Captain
    roses are red
  • Ashy
    14654 posts Has That Special Something
    Spurs are ....
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    Makes no odds, until it absolutely looks next gen and can make the full use of 4K etc I'll stick with my one
  • maxwms
    2519 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fifa is dead
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    maxwms wrote: »
    Water is wet

    It will be good if it has improved graphics and performance on 1080p, because if it's only the 4k part then water is indeed very wet.
  • Skrt_Skrt
    4621 posts National Call-Up
    i’m hard
  • BenzP7
    8316 posts League Winner
    Campino wrote: »
    Makes no odds, until it absolutely looks next gen and can make the full use of 4K etc I'll stick with my one

    Opposite for me. I was gonna wait until I get 4k monitor but with FIFA being enhanced even on 1080p, I am mostly likely gonna get it when it gets released. Gonna pre-order soon.
  • Olleman
    14645 posts Has That Special Something
    maxwms wrote: »
    Fifa is dead

    K
  • Orison
    63930 posts Icon
    BenzP7 wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    Makes no odds, until it absolutely looks next gen and can make the full use of 4K etc I'll stick with my one

    Opposite for me. I was gonna wait until I get 4k monitor but with FIFA being enhanced even on 1080p, I am mostly likely gonna get it when it gets released. Gonna pre-order soon.

    @BenzP7 Fifa never looked amazing so imo it's completely pointless buying it for Fifa.
  • BenzP7
    8316 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    BenzP7 wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    Makes no odds, until it absolutely looks next gen and can make the full use of 4K etc I'll stick with my one

    Opposite for me. I was gonna wait until I get 4k monitor but with FIFA being enhanced even on 1080p, I am mostly likely gonna get it when it gets released. Gonna pre-order soon.

    @BenzP7 Fifa never looked amazing so imo it's completely pointless buying it for Fifa.

    I still want the latest version of console if it does something better than S.
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Do you've a link to the video? Upscaled 4k won't look as good as native 4k. Fifa 17 is native 4k on the ps4 pro.
  • Orison
    63930 posts Icon
    BenzP7 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    BenzP7 wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    Makes no odds, until it absolutely looks next gen and can make the full use of 4K etc I'll stick with my one

    Opposite for me. I was gonna wait until I get 4k monitor but with FIFA being enhanced even on 1080p, I am mostly likely gonna get it when it gets released. Gonna pre-order soon.

    @BenzP7 Fifa never looked amazing so imo it's completely pointless buying it for Fifa.

    I still want the latest version of console if it does something better than S.

    You have way too much money to waste m8, probably already got the latest Ferrari chillin in your driveway as well :joy:
  • Sanchezzzz
    5002 posts Big Money Move
    Anything that comes from that Stupid Geordie Baldy ❤️❤️❤️❤️ gets ignored.
  • KingLionel10
    15640 posts World Class
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    Anything that comes from that Stupid Geordie Baldy **** gets ignored.

    I'm a baldy geordie, ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you :D
  • Sanchezzzz
    5002 posts Big Money Move
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    Anything that comes from that Stupid Geordie Baldy **** gets ignored.

    I'm a baldy geordie, **** you :D

    I'm sure you don't sound like your balls are being rinsed like a wet flannel though :D
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    34112 posts National Team Captain
    BenzP7 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    BenzP7 wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    Makes no odds, until it absolutely looks next gen and can make the full use of 4K etc I'll stick with my one

    Opposite for me. I was gonna wait until I get 4k monitor but with FIFA being enhanced even on 1080p, I am mostly likely gonna get it when it gets released. Gonna pre-order soon.

    @BenzP7 Fifa never looked amazing so imo it's completely pointless buying it for Fifa.

    I still want the latest version of console if it does something better than S.

    Same... I'm still rocking my Day one xbox... fortunate to have never had issues with it, but I'll gladly pick up with One X and move this one down into the livingroom.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Meh. Like having a rampant rabbit with and extra ear.

    I can make do with 2 for now. Thanks.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Meh. Like having a rampant rabbit with and extra ear.

    I can make do with 2 for now. Thanks.
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    Yay lets ❤️❤️❤️❤️ money on a few fancy ❤️❤️❤️❤️ pixels
  • Humma78
    2590 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 2017
    Jake wrote: »
    Yay lets **** money on a few fancy **** pixels

    If you ain't got the money why talk about people who have? I'm sure you ❤️❤️❤️❤️ money on other things, as long as a person ain't putting themselves into debt, then all good.
  • Sercs
    20793 posts Club Captain
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Do you've a link to the video? Upscaled 4k won't look as good as native 4k. Fifa 17 is native 4k on the ps4 pro.

    My understanding of it.. after doing some research on games which will be 4k etc on Xb X

    OP means that if your using an Xbox X, while Fifa 18 will be 4k native on a 4K TV.. if you still use a standard HD 1080p TV.. the XB X will make Fifa 18 look better than a normal XB 1 / S

    So essentially your still reaping the benefits of having an XB X early.. even if you cant afford the double price hit on the 4K TV.
  • Cory
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sercs wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Do you've a link to the video? Upscaled 4k won't look as good as native 4k. Fifa 17 is native 4k on the ps4 pro.

    My understanding of it.. after doing some research on games which will be 4k etc on Xb X

    OP means that if your using an Xbox X, while Fifa 18 will be 4k native on a 4K TV.. if you still use a standard HD 1080p TV.. the XB X will make Fifa 18 look better than a normal XB 1 / S

    So essentially your still reaping the benefits of having an XB X early.. even if you cant afford the double price hit on the 4K TV.
    Yep, everything for 1080 users is supersampled. Should still look better.
  • BenzP7
    8316 posts League Winner
    Cory wrote: »
    Sercs wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Do you've a link to the video? Upscaled 4k won't look as good as native 4k. Fifa 17 is native 4k on the ps4 pro.

    My understanding of it.. after doing some research on games which will be 4k etc on Xb X

    OP means that if your using an Xbox X, while Fifa 18 will be 4k native on a 4K TV.. if you still use a standard HD 1080p TV.. the XB X will make Fifa 18 look better than a normal XB 1 / S

    So essentially your still reaping the benefits of having an XB X early.. even if you cant afford the double price hit on the 4K TV.
    Yep, everything for 1080 users is supersampled. Should still look better.

    Exactly why I changed my mind and gonna pre-order.

    I really wish Scorpio Edition is still available by tomorrow since they only make limited numbers of it.
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Sercs wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Do you've a link to the video? Upscaled 4k won't look as good as native 4k. Fifa 17 is native 4k on the ps4 pro.

    My understanding of it.. after doing some research on games which will be 4k etc on Xb X

    OP means that if your using an Xbox X, while Fifa 18 will be 4k native on a 4K TV.. if you still use a standard HD 1080p TV.. the XB X will make Fifa 18 look better than a normal XB 1 / S

    So essentially your still reaping the benefits of having an XB X early.. even if you cant afford the double price hit on the 4K TV.

    I've an LG B7, so I'm all good with the 4K TV mate.
  • Cory
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    BenzP7 wrote: »
    Cory wrote: »
    Sercs wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Do you've a link to the video? Upscaled 4k won't look as good as native 4k. Fifa 17 is native 4k on the ps4 pro.

    My understanding of it.. after doing some research on games which will be 4k etc on Xb X

    OP means that if your using an Xbox X, while Fifa 18 will be 4k native on a 4K TV.. if you still use a standard HD 1080p TV.. the XB X will make Fifa 18 look better than a normal XB 1 / S

    So essentially your still reaping the benefits of having an XB X early.. even if you cant afford the double price hit on the 4K TV.
    Yep, everything for 1080 users is supersampled. Should still look better.

    Exactly why I changed my mind and gonna pre-order.

    I really wish Scorpio Edition is still available by tomorrow since they only make limited numbers of it.
    Don't know where your from but UK online seems to be selling out already, Amazon and Tesco are out.
  • DoD_Jester
    27291 posts Player of the Year
    edited August 2017
    Other than picture quality(not a reason for me personally to upgrade as I only got my Xbox 2 years ago and it's never had an issue) is there any other real reason to get the new Xbox?

    I'll still be able to play the same games right?
  • Sercs
    20793 posts Club Captain
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Sercs wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Do you've a link to the video? Upscaled 4k won't look as good as native 4k. Fifa 17 is native 4k on the ps4 pro.

    My understanding of it.. after doing some research on games which will be 4k etc on Xb X

    OP means that if your using an Xbox X, while Fifa 18 will be 4k native on a 4K TV.. if you still use a standard HD 1080p TV.. the XB X will make Fifa 18 look better than a normal XB 1 / S

    So essentially your still reaping the benefits of having an XB X early.. even if you cant afford the double price hit on the 4K TV.

    I've an LG B7, so I'm all good with the 4K TV mate.

    No idea what an LG B7 is but after some research looks a decent TV. Unsure its the best to be gaming on though given its size tbh, I have a 4K TV also in the lounge but its just to big to use.. much before 24 for gaming.

    So thats good then, Fifa 18 will be native 4K on a 4K TV
  • Cory
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    Other than picture quality(not a reason for me personally to upgrade as I only got my Xbox 2 years ago and it's never had an issue) is there any other real reason to get the new Xbox?

    I'll still be able to play the same games right?
    You can play all the same games, there's nothing exclusive to the X.
  • BenzP7
    8316 posts League Winner
    edited August 2017
    83bdb05972e6ac872aa6a914795dd0df.png

    Couldn't wait lol
Sign In or Register to comment.