How much would you expect to get coin wise with 24k FP

Solomace
460 posts Sunday League Hero
Hi all, I left the PS4 version of Fifa when 15 came out and moved to Xbone only because of legends.

Now that icons are coming, I'm coming home and just want to see what people roughly think 24k FP can net you.

Over the last 3 FIFAs, I've done the same and it's decreased every time going from 200k in 15 to about 100k in 17 ( no surprise).

I didn't get one walkout in all of 17 on the xbone and that includes spending around £300 over the course of the year and I won't miss the brick at all.

So, guess wise, what would you hope 3 days in advance as I'm getting the £90 squid version to have cash wise with 24k?

Thanks all.

Comments

• fluffymnuffy
    12668 posts Has That Special Something
    Don't
  • ha032742
    35462 posts Moderator
    Quite a bit as prices for even non rares will be high at the beginning...maybe 200k if you sell everything and do not pack any good players.
  • Solomace
    Don't

99% agree with ya bud, 1% says what if #Maradonna
  • Solomace
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Quite a bit as prices for even non rares will be high at the beginning...maybe 200k if you sell everything and do not pack any good players.

200k s a nice starter on the way to Maradonna and with the stars in alightment for Gamescon icon reveals, John Barnes, Rushie and Dagga. Yea if only...
  • Lunty
    2485 posts Fans' Favourite
    200-400k, i did 24k fp this year and got 615k all depends on pulls and stuff

Doing 24-36k myself day 1 with the icon edition can't wait
  • Solomace
    Lunty wrote: »
    200-400k, i did 24k fp this year and got 615k all depends on pulls and stuff

Doing 24-36k myself day 1 with the icon edition can't wait

So there's hope :)
  • limjitwe
    6948 posts Big Money Move
    About 200k is right if you didn't pull anything good.
  • hayhor1
    14590 posts World Class
    Pretty sure I got around 400k back from $100 last year and didn't pull anyone good. The key is waiting to sell and not discarding anyone.
  • Mssingno
    1081 posts Professional
    Will be different this year coming, icons should surely bring ps4 prices down to match Xbox, should be even less since ps4 has a bigger player base.
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    you guys spending on day1 of the release ? is there already a Team of the Week (cant remember)?
  • hayhor1
    14590 posts World Class
    Mssingno wrote: »
    Will be different this year coming, icons should surely bring ps4 prices down to match Xbox, should be even less since ps4 has a bigger player base.

Totally depends on what they add.
  • Mssingno
    1081 posts Professional
    hayhor1 wrote: »

First year for a while we have the same content though, unless one of the consoles break out some exclusive content which I really can't see happening.
    Should theoretically mean we should have cheaper players
  • Denisianes
    8148 posts League Winner

First year for a while we have the same content though, unless one of the consoles break out some exclusive content which I really can't see happening.

If there is anything exclusive then it will be on PS4 since it's the main partner now.
  • Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    TBF it's not a bad idea you could make silly coinage early on before FUT champs starts. I'm thinking of spamming the FPs and buying up an arse tonne of fitness cards to sell on the opening weekend of FUT champs
  • hayhor1
    14590 posts World Class

But players are not cheap right away on either console are they?
  • Retro_G
    30403 posts National Team Captain
    Look at the trend, weights continue to get worse. Won't be any different in Fifa 18.
  • Mace_Windu
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Chavez wrote: »
    you guys spending on day1 of the release ? is there already a Team of the Week (cant remember)?

Aye bud. I've never been good at buying/selling or the team of the week make tons of dosh methods, as I'm a buy a player, not like, sell him straight away cheaper to fund the immediate next player. Lose loads this way
  • aaronfutmas1
    76 posts Park Captain
    i spent 4k fifa points at start of 17 and had 120k, packed bailly went for like 40, so it depends if you pack nobody worth 10k plus im guessing you'll make at least 200k minimum
  • BO0OM
    3690 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2017
    I do 12k fifa points of draft right in the beginning made me 450k this year
  • Mssingno
    1081 posts Professional

No, but would be cheaper than they would be without icons.
  • Mace_Windu
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 2017

When I was on the xbone, due to EA Access I got the game I think 10 days before? This gave me 10 hrs of game time which was used for just selling players so everyone was top dollar.

I think the trick is to just not play and buy and sell for a month or so, just using a cheap(ish) team for fun unless you're actually good at the game and WL, then you just play and swallow all that lovely gravy..........

My problem is that I want to play straight away and don't have patience, so I keep the lower end players, sell those I don't want, then with my coins from fp, I buy at high prices the players i want. Upshot is a strong team within launch day but 0 coins.

I really need to be patient and actually take the market more seriously than actually playing the game for the first couple of months, then I have a shot at Maradonna or R9 :)
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Look at the trend, weights continue to get worse. Won't be any different in Fifa 18.

And yet, even though I know it, the b.......... have got me hooked. Just like any d..........☹️
  • hayhor1
    14590 posts World Class

No, but would be cheaper than they would be without icons.

Yes but **** players were still worth a ton 2 weeks after release.
  • djvkool43
    732 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Chavez wrote: »

I'm pretty sure there will be TOTW 1 and OTW cards released on the official release day
  • Lunty
    2485 posts Fans' Favourite
    i'm gonna disagree with the ''players are gonna be cheaper at the start because of icons''

the same amount of packs are gonna be opened day 1 regardless of icons or not, those who planned to spend on the game are gonna spend the same amount, prices will be cheaper after like a couple months like cheaper than this year, but not for at least a month will any major drops happen, possibly even up to christmas

don't worry