Disconnection after Gallop Dance

vishiko
1 posts Ball Boy
Many players are abusing of this glitch after score..
I made a list after several tournaments:
Rafaeel17
Omar BARCA96
Delta Vagner
MARCELOSILVAITA
COTIJA
TELENEXT
VAI SAFADO
LWKAZ SIWVA
M1 GUINA
JoaovitorFlafc
beto1612972011
FelipeIgnacioRC
I love Dills
XX GaBriEL XX16
SharkAttack1999
Bydani2174
DialingFir02
XxFIFA 157xX
Burdas Alves
MisterEnano96
DejectedMaple82
Gxxllx
Deni20081201

please do something!!

Comments

• kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Don't we know it pal, don't we know it. Nice name and shame list though :smile:
  • o0OainavO0o
    2613 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 2017
    vishiko wrote: »
    Rafaeel17
    Omar BARCA96
    Delta Vagner
    MARCELOSILVAITA
    COTIJA
    TELENEXT
    VAI SAFADO
    LWKAZ SIWVA
    M1 GUINA
    JoaovitorFlafc
    beto1612972011
    FelipeIgnacioRC
    I love Dills
    XX GaBriEL XX16
    SharkAttack1999
    Bydani2174
    DialingFir02
    XxFIFA 157xX
    Burdas Alves
    MisterEnano96
    DejectedMaple82
    Gxxllx
    Deni20081201

please do something!!

I'm betting at least 90% of this list is Brazilian and or Central/South American. Simply said, boycott playing with Brazilians and the Latin americas is the only way to eliminate this issue. The mods here defend this cheat tactic by removing any thread postings made about or resolving it. This thread will disappear.
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Rafaeel17
    Omar BARCA96
    Delta Vagner
    MARCELOSILVAITA
    COTIJA
    TELENEXT
    VAI SAFADO
    LWKAZ SIWVA
    M1 GUINA
    JoaovitorFlafc
    beto1612972011
    FelipeIgnacioRC
    I love Dills
    XX GaBriEL XX16
    SharkAttack1999
    Bydani2174
    DialingFir02
    XxFIFA 157xX
    Burdas Alves
    MisterEnano96
    DejectedMaple82
    Gxxllx
    Deni20081201

please do something!!

I'm betting at least 90% of this list is Brazilian and or Central/South American. Simply said, boycott playing with Brazilians and the Latin americas is the only way to eliminate this issue. The mods here defend this cheat tactic by removing any thread postings made about or resolving it. This thread will disappear.

Lol yeah. Another way to eliminate this issue is stop playing fut17 online all together, that's what im doing
  • is impossible to play in seasons like 1st or 2nd division or Tournaments.. please fix it or ban the players..

ChukeLNG
    Don Rogal
    Lizardow
    Ronaldo Maidana
    xDMx Guardianz
    CarlosMonge25
    Extreme3locao
    foguinho11
    WzniReady
    Fabiorxbox
    Nelio087
    Carlos052 XD
    MitchFlores
    PulmaoEsquerdo
    Juansem10
    Yasserofficial
    beto1612972011
    FelipeIgnacioRC
    I Love Dills
    XX GaBriEl XX16
    RAFA VR
    nandopirituba13

some of them with teams full of TOTS
  • elicek
    538 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 2017
    is impossible to play in seasons like 1st or 2nd division or Tournaments.. please fix it or ban the players..

ChukeLNG
    Don Rogal
    Lizardow
    Ronaldo Maidana
    xDMx Guardianz
    CarlosMonge25
    Extreme3locao
    foguinho11
    WzniReady
    Fabiorxbox
    Nelio087
    Carlos052 XD
    MitchFlores
    PulmaoEsquerdo
    Juansem10
    Yasserofficial
    beto1612972011
    FelipeIgnacioRC
    I Love Dills
    XX GaBriEl XX16
    RAFA VR
    nandopirituba13

PulmaoEsquerdo is my favourite (or at least the one I remember because of his nickname), douchebag with the Kasabian kit and a pretty good team. He did it to me a few months ago when I was using bronzes and since then I've faced him and beaten him at least 3 times. Last time it was yesterday, he RQed at 25th minute at 3:0 lol
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    is impossible to play in seasons like 1st or 2nd division or Tournaments.. please fix it or ban the players..

ChukeLNG
    Don Rogal
    Lizardow
    Ronaldo Maidana
    xDMx Guardianz
    CarlosMonge25
    Extreme3locao
    foguinho11
    WzniReady
    Fabiorxbox
    Nelio087
    Carlos052 XD
    MitchFlores
    PulmaoEsquerdo
    Juansem10
    Yasserofficial
    beto1612972011
    FelipeIgnacioRC
    I Love Dills
    XX GaBriEl XX16
    RAFA VR
    nandopirituba13

I bet at least 75% are from brazil and mexico in that list
  • Donavann28
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Such a shame EA do nothing about this
  • o0OainavO0o
    Donavann28 wrote: »

To think FIFA 18 is going to be the same game but only updated for 360, yet this glitch has continued the entire year, safe to say this glitch will be in FIFA 18 on 360, I'm debating either a different console or not bothering with FIFA at all.
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional

To think FIFA 18 is going to be the same game but only updated for 360, yet this glitch has continued the entire year, safe to say this glitch will be in FIFA 18 on 360, I'm debating either a different console or not bothering with FIFA at all.

Honestly, for the price of 360 fifa18 for what it has... you would be mad to buy it.
  • o0OainavO0o

Honestly, for the price of 360 fifa18 for what it has... you would be mad to buy it.

Got a One yesterday with a used copy of 17! Pre-ordered 18 as well. Gameplay is a little different but seems to be less lag and so far no Gangnam's.
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional

Got a One yesterday with a used copy of 17! Pre-ordered 18 as well. Gameplay is a little different but seems to be less lag and so far no Gangnam's.

Excellent :) of course no gangnams XD I hope to join u there for fifa18...
  • o0OainavO0o

There are moments when connection goes hyper speed for a second or two though, way better than dealing with the Gangnam dance. Sucks that my team didn't transfer over. I did get a free tots player pack with Ze Luis. I am curious, if I delete my club, do I get those packs back, like a clean refresh/restart, anyone know?
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional

There are moments when connection goes hyper speed for a second or two though, way better than dealing with the Gangnam dance. Sucks that my team didn't transfer over. I did get a free tots player pack with Ze Luis. I am curious, if I delete my club, do I get those packs back, like a clean refresh/restart, anyone know?

Anything is better than cheating ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • DSD27
    5792 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2017

but FIFA 17 on xbox360 was already an updated FIFA 14. Why keep playing on 360 anyway? You're not playing what others are playing. You're debating because of a glitch when you should have switched 3 years ago? EA won't fix the glitch simply because who still plays on 360?
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    edited August 2017
    DSD27 wrote: »

but FIFA 17 on xbox360 was already an updated FIFA 14. Why keep playing on 360 anyway? You're not playing what others are playing. You're debating because of a glitch when you should have switched 3 years ago? EA won't fix the glitch simply because who still plays on 360?

A lot of people by the seem of things, and not just for fifa, but lots of people have xb1 or ps4 and still play on 360/ps3 for certain games or even for older fifa's lol
  • DSD27
    5792 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2017

A lot of people by the seem of things, and not just for fifa, but lots of people have xb1 or ps4 and still play on 360/ps3 for certain games or even for older fifa's lol

I agree with certain games, if they're only on 360 or they are the same as in current gen. Or older FIFA's (FIFA 14 and backwards), of course. But it is certainly not the case of today's FIFAs. This is a FIFA forum and we talk aobut current FIFA. For FIFA, Xbox 360 became even worse than PC, very few people, not worth it, and with the big aggravation of the gameplay being very outdated.
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    edited August 2017

I agree with certain games, if they're only on 360 or they are the same as in current gen. Or older FIFA's (FIFA 14 and backwards), of course. But it is certainly not the case of today's FIFAs. This is a FIFA forum and we talk aobut current FIFA. For FIFA, Xbox 360 became even worse than PC, very few people, not worth it, and with the big aggravation of the gameplay being very outdated.

well theres never problem finding a game, finding a game against someone who isn't brazilian or mexican can be a problem late at night (GMT). But i do agree with the content and gameplay is outdated , whether the gameplay is better or not depends on people's preference (some people had preferred fifa12 gameplay over 17 on current gen....) but when it comes to content, graphics, stability and servers, yea 360 is way below.