⚽ The Eredivisie Lounge - Ajax and PSV qualify for the CL! ⚽

Comments

  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    According to Colombian media: Real Madrid offered 45m on Sanchez
  • Mr_Don123
    2282 posts Fans' Favourite
    Santiago wrote: »
    No he wasn't

    Yup, more attacking threat which we need from fullbacks. Almost even scored
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Mr_Don123 wrote: »
    Santiago wrote: »
    No he wasn't

    Yup, more attacking threat which we need from fullbacks. Almost even scored

    That is all great aslong as your defending is good which wasn't the case.
  • Mr_Don123
    2282 posts Fans' Favourite
    Santiago wrote: »
    Mr_Don123 wrote: »
    Santiago wrote: »
    No he wasn't

    Yup, more attacking threat which we need from fullbacks. Almost even scored

    That is all great aslong as your defending is good which wasn't the case.

    Marcelo can't defend aswell, not comparing just saying :D
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Mr_Don123 wrote: »
    Santiago wrote: »
    Mr_Don123 wrote: »
    Santiago wrote: »
    No he wasn't

    Yup, more attacking threat which we need from fullbacks. Almost even scored

    That is all great aslong as your defending is good which wasn't the case.

    Marcelo can't defend aswell, not comparing just saying :D

    Different teams. Real Madrid can afford their LB to go up the pitch. Their whole defence is world class.

    Ajax? Not so much. You have to adapt to the team you play in.
  • Neckabob
    14239 posts Has That Special Something
    Is @RUS_PreDaToR alive?
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Neckabob wrote: »
    Is @RUS_PreDaToR alive?

    He is spending his 300 bucks......


    oh wait
  • MemphisDepay7
    2096 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sanchez gone lol
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Sanchez gone lol

    You made me think it was official ffs..

    The sooner the better
  • MiIan
    12636 posts Has That Special Something
    We are interested Sergi Samper, not bad.
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Rosenborg to Destroy Ajax. Scenes
  • Mr_Don123
    2282 posts Fans' Favourite
    Santiago wrote: »
    Mr_Don123 wrote: »
    Santiago wrote: »
    Mr_Don123 wrote: »
    Santiago wrote: »
    No he wasn't

    Yup, more attacking threat which we need from fullbacks. Almost even scored

    That is all great aslong as your defending is good which wasn't the case.

    Marcelo can't defend aswell, not comparing just saying :D

    Different teams. Real Madrid can afford their LB to go up the pitch. Their whole defence is world class.

    Ajax? Not so much. You have to adapt to the team you play in.

    Good luck finding an LB who is amazing at both attacking and defending.
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Mr_Don123 wrote: »
    Santiago wrote: »
    Mr_Don123 wrote: »
    Santiago wrote: »
    Mr_Don123 wrote: »
    Santiago wrote: »
    No he wasn't

    Yup, more attacking threat which we need from fullbacks. Almost even scored

    That is all great aslong as your defending is good which wasn't the case.

    Marcelo can't defend aswell, not comparing just saying :D

    Different teams. Real Madrid can afford their LB to go up the pitch. Their whole defence is world class.

    Ajax? Not so much. You have to adapt to the team you play in.

    Good luck finding an LB who is amazing at both attacking and defending.

    We weren't talking about that. We were talking about you saying Dijks played better than Veltman which wasn't the case.

    Rather have a LB who has good defending.
  • Mr_Don123
    2282 posts Fans' Favourite
    Santiago wrote: »
    Mr_Don123 wrote: »
    Santiago wrote: »
    Mr_Don123 wrote: »
    Santiago wrote: »
    Mr_Don123 wrote: »
    Santiago wrote: »
    No he wasn't

    Yup, more attacking threat which we need from fullbacks. Almost even scored

    That is all great aslong as your defending is good which wasn't the case.

    Marcelo can't defend aswell, not comparing just saying :D

    Different teams. Real Madrid can afford their LB to go up the pitch. Their whole defence is world class.

    Ajax? Not so much. You have to adapt to the team you play in.

    Good luck finding an LB who is amazing at both attacking and defending.

    We weren't talking about that. We were talking about you saying Dijks played better than Veltman which wasn't the case.

    Rather have a LB who has good defending.

    I disagree, would rather have a LB and RB who can come up and help attack, one of the big reasons Real Madrid have been so succesfull, Marcelo's and Carvajal's attacking presence. You see Barcelona struggling without Dani Alves. What do they all have in common? People have called them 'bad' defenders.

    That's why i'm pretty excited about the Colombian RB. Looks like he will actually have an attacking presence, unlike Veltman.
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Barcelona and Real have good CBs who are good enough to stay back on their own.

    We have Viergever and De Ligt... Enough said really
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13214 posts Has That Special Something
    Santiago wrote: »
    Barcelona and Real have good CBs who are good enough to stay back on their own.

    We have Viergever and De Ligt... Enough said really

    Barca's CBs are mediocre as ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Santiago wrote: »
    Barcelona and Real have good CBs who are good enough to stay back on their own.

    We have Viergever and De Ligt... Enough said really

    Barca's CBs are mediocre as ****

    Sure....

    10x better than what we have
  • MiIan
    12636 posts Has That Special Something
    Neres starting, let's hope he performs.
  • MemphisDepay7
    2096 posts Fans' Favourite
    31 million :joy:
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Overmars just said there is no deal
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Neres you pleb
  • Mr_Don123
    2282 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wow Neres has been absolutely dreadful. I honestly thought he was better.
  • ProHulst0s
    7206 posts Big Money Move
    Rosenborg has attacking full backs and you see how dangerous that can be, I wish Ajax decent attacking fullbacks
  • karam
    953 posts Professional
    Get Ali Adnan he is all that Ajax needs
  • Janoe1
    7832 posts League Winner
    Great game so far!
  • ProHulst0s
    7206 posts Big Money Move
    Janoe1 wrote: »
    Great game so far!

    One of the best I've ever seen!
  • Janoe1
    7832 posts League Winner
    Just f off
  • Robinflex
    1893 posts Fans' Favourite
    How can Veltman be our captain
  • ProHulst0s
    7206 posts Big Money Move
    I keep on asking myself everyday why Veltman has been our RB for so long. I'm sure i'm not the only one who thinks this way. UNBELIEVEABLE HOW BAD HE IS
  • Choepiechakie
    33891 posts National Team Captain
    KingDutch wrote: »
    Neres starting, let's hope he performs.

    Nope
Sign In or Register to comment.