Farlz wrote: »
    what am i joining

The new and improved lounge.
  • Ben
    5496 posts Big Money Move
    Where is the new lounge?
  • Tornado31619
    35001 posts World Cup Winner
    I'm starting to see why Neymar left, now.
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    lucas wrote: »
    The only good thing barca have done last 5 years is producing thiago

They have balde keita and icardi tbf

And Alexis Sanchez.
  • Shaanxz
    24464 posts Club Captain

And Alexis Sanchez.

he was on about players coming from la Masia
  • Tornado31619

And Alexis Sanchez.

he was on about players coming from la Masia

Oh.
  • CeeQue
    15568 posts World Class
    Its best that they just start fresh and use the academy's player's. The ones we have now are shocking.
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    What the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ is up with the title change :D
  • RadioShaq
    20832 posts Moderator
    Hard to find it.
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Adrian095 wrote: »
    What the **** is up with the title change :D

On a bright note it does mean someone can start a new Premier League Lounge. You're back in the game @Hobbstar148
  • RadioShaq
    20832 posts Moderator
    Surprised a few haven't popped up already like the old late night ot ones.
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    On an actual football related note Coutinho and Dembele about to sign for Barca. Wonder if that's 4231 or what they're planning.
  • Choepiechakie
    33891 posts National Team Captain
    They have the lounge bookmarked anyways
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Have changed the thread title back to make sure it matches what the thread is supposed to be about.
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Did anyone catch that debate show with Bellamy and Karen Brady? Might give it a go later on just to hear what rubbish Bellamy spouts out.
  • Alemas_2012
    26180 posts Player of the Year
    Not sure if Turkey or the PL Lounge right now.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Did anyone catch that debate show with Bellamy and Karen Brady? Might give it a go later on just to hear what rubbish Bellamy spouts out.

Didn't see it, but saw comments on here about Bellamy coming across well. Neville came in for some stick, though.
  • Hagman10
    12296 posts Has That Special Something
    How's jail treating you @Retro_G ?
  • lucas
    5087 posts Big Money Move
    Is there a way to join the discord or something?
  • Hagman10
    Nope
  • Choepiechakie
    33891 posts National Team Captain
    edited August 2017

You're better off without
  • Rnuduh
    6481 posts Big Money Move
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    I promised you it would happen, and so it will happen.

It's a bit funny really, people on this forum make a joke about terrorism and they are banned, people make a joke about a minority and they are banned, and yet someone who makes ❤️❤️❤️❤️ jokes and insinuating that members of this forum are Nazis is seen as acceptable behavior.
    I said this long ago on these forums, and it still rings true today and in society and in general. You are allowed to bash white straight Christian people and no one else. You can make jokes about Catholic priests and call them "pedophiles", you can call white men "Nazis", and yet if you oh so mention or question other people's views, it's immediately locked and a warning is coming. Why?

What Fluffy has insinuated against me was bang oh of order and I will not step down from that. As a person with German family and ancestors, I will not accept that. This scum, this filth who only perpetuaes hate and ignorance is the reason in which many western countries (including America) are falling. We stand for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness for all, and we will not be libeled, nor defamed by this filth of a person who only wants to create division.

The Left have ever become the thing in which itself hates, and that is intolerance and hypocrisy.
    A black man protesting OUR national anthem is seen as a hero, and yet a white woman wearing a burka is seen as a racist. We will never back down because our values of a United America, a together America, and a diverse America will ever reign supreme, despite what others may want you to believe.

Guys, as I conclude, don't allow yourself to believe the left (and this is what's really happening) divide you by calling everyone a "xenophobe and racist", I beg you. We, the sound of mind, common sense, the honorable people will always win, no matter how dark or grim the future may look.

I will now be taking an extended absence from the forums in silent protest to show that these insinuations, and this actual racism, will not be tolerated. I've met so many great people here such as Pugzilla krakos000 hoban95 Peter SupaNoodle1990 OoSUPERDANoO and many others over the years, but this needs to be done. Maybe when we next meet I will tell you about my travels and we can speak about the great times we have had . :D

Until we meet again everyone, I love you all. <3<3
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    A Liverpool fan with the word "Blue" in their username can never be trusted.
  • Hagman10

It's a bit funny really, people on this forum make a joke about terrorism and they are banned, people make a joke about a minority and they are banned, and yet someone who makes ❤️❤️❤️❤️ jokes and insinuating that members of this forum are Nazis is seen as acceptable behavior.
    I said this long ago on these forums, and it still rings true today and in society and in general. You are allowed to bash white straight Christian people and no one else. You can make jokes about Catholic priests and call them "pedophiles", you can call white men "Nazis", and yet if you oh so mention or question other people's views, it's immediately locked and a warning is coming. Why?

What Fluffy has insinuated against me was bang oh of order and I will not step down from that. As a person with German family and ancestors, I will not accept that. This scum, this filth who only perpetuaes hate and ignorance is the reason in which many western countries (including America) are falling. We stand for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness for all, and we will not be libeled, nor defamed by this filth of a person who only wants to create division.

The Left have ever become the thing in which itself hates, and that is intolerance and hypocrisy.
    A black man protesting OUR national anthem is seen as a hero, and yet a white woman wearing a burka is seen as a racist. We will never back down because our values of a United America, a together America, and a diverse America will ever reign supreme, despite what others may want you to believe.

Guys, as I conclude, don't allow yourself to believe the left (and this is what's really happening) divide you by calling everyone a "xenophobe and racist", I beg you. We, the sound of mind, common sense, the honorable people will always win, no matter how dark or grim the future may look.

I will now be taking an extended absence from the forums in silent protest to show that these insinuations, and this actual racism, will not be tolerated. I've met so many great people here such as Pugzilla krakos000 hoban95 Peter SupaNoodle1990 OoSUPERDANoO and many others over the years, but this needs to be done. Maybe when we next meet I will tell you about my travels and we can speak about the great times we have had . :D

Jesus christ
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    A Liverpool fan with the word "Blue" in their username can never be trusted.

don't forget the Barca ava
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner

#MAGA
  • Tornado31619
    @Blue_Saints where was that from?
  • RadioShaq
    20832 posts Moderator
    Fluffy didn't say anything?