• WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    What a goal
  • Catenaccio_Milan
    1072 posts Professional
    Mart wrote: »
    Pronoob wrote: »
    Unreal how Rus predator has become the lounges number 1 target
    The funny thing is tho, I put them all in their place but no one acknowledges it, they rather help their buddy that got dealt with, its like 5 guys vs me alone lmao. Its fine tho I win IRL anyway.
    Confident that you are a product of the Chernoybl disaster, it would explain a lot.

a2827f18cf2eefefa25ee7c2e1190408.png

i'm dying :D
  • WOW.
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    Mart wrote: »
    Pronoob wrote: »
    Unreal how Rus predator has become the lounges number 1 target
    The funny thing is tho, I put them all in their place but no one acknowledges it, they rather help their buddy that got dealt with, its like 5 guys vs me alone lmao. Its fine tho I win IRL anyway.
    Confident that you are a product of the Chernoybl disaster, it would explain a lot.

a2827f18cf2eefefa25ee7c2e1190408.png

QUE GOLAZO!!!!
  • jmcqos
    11038 posts Has That Special Something
    Bidwell wrote: »
    watching 2 people argue about who can afford cars they may or may not even own might be the **** ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off ive seen in a while.

honestly just what the hell's been going on for the last few pages
  • PochBall
    17397 posts World Class
    @RUS_PreDaToR You are the new @Rozz after admitting you got sacked. Which means only one thing.
    28d4ca06a1299e4d67f5a28fa267af77.png
    If I didn't have a job I wouldn't be driving a beemer. How's job centre treati
    exzoo wrote: »
    You guys trying to make fun of me for that thread, yet I'm here driving a BMW. The only thing you lot drive is your hand down below.

Show us a picture of you with that bmw otherwise we won't believe you
    Too much effort besides I cba hiding the number plate but I assure you it looks exactly like this

2012%20BMW%203%20Series%20Sedan%20F30%20Front%20Side%20Pose%20In%20Red.jpg

Garbage, what is that a 3 series? BMW's are the most boring cars goinf
    Says the one who is driving a Vauxhall Corsa at best even that is too much of a assumption, you probably cant even drive.
    I'd rather drive a reliant robin than your POS 11 plate rust bucket

You probably bought 2nd hand too, dread to think how many nuts had been busted innthe back seat before you picked it uo
    Merc's are for granddads, They don't even compare to Bmw's driving ability.
    You literally drive an 11 plate, don't even @ me you belong in the favela
    12 plate actually even tho I fail to see how it matters, you cant even afford the old gen 3 series with 100,000 miles on the clock.
    Man drives a 12 plate but thinks he's part of Floyd Mayweather's money team, howling

Could literally buy a 12 plate 3 series for 5g, probably less you imbecile :lol:
    Are you a moron? a 12 plate 3 series is anything from 12-14k. How old are you 22? you cant even afford to pay for car insurance let alone claim you drive a merc.
    Are you a moron? Looks like you got ripped off :lol:
    IMG_0036.png
    I'm now definitely convinced you know nothing about cars and don't own a merc, that's the old gen beemer ffs.
    Who gives a toss they all came out in the same year you pleb, all equally as **** :joy:
    They clearly look different. Your so claimed merc must have 250k on the clock which you bought for a fiver from the scrap yard, now thinking you're on top of the world.
    It's a 17 plate lmao
  • Manutelli
    24512 posts Club Captain
    You can stop tagging me, I don't give a crap about the Spanish league. All what counts is Messi.

Ronaldo still is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ trash.
  • Catenaccio_Milan
    1072 posts Professional
    HAHAHAHAHAH RED
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    :D
  • CeeQue
    14936 posts Has That Special Something
    Da fak lol Ronaldo
  • RUS_PreDaToR
    3300 posts National Call-Up
    WTF does that pic even mean, you guys find anything funny. Well I shouldn't be surprised the average IQ here is no higher than 10.
  • This ref is a bell end.
  • exzoo
    32284 posts National Team Captain
    Hahahahajahaahahahahha
  • Pronoob
    5403 posts Big Money Move
    jmcqos wrote: »
    Bidwell wrote: »
    watching 2 people argue about who can afford cars they may or may not even own might be the **** ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off ive seen in a while.

honestly just what the hell's been going on for the last few pages

• CFCHenri
    4672 posts National Call-Up
    oh ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off, are you kidding me???/
  • Max_Mania
    5131 posts Big Money Move
    Lmaaoooo
  • Alemas_2012
    24549 posts Club Captain
    :joy::joy::joy:
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    looooool
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    Switched off the super cup at HT being 0-0 and generally a terrible match at that point
  • exzoo
    32284 posts National Team Captain
    That's not even a dive ffs
  • RUS_PreDaToR
    3300 posts National Call-Up
    @RUS_PreDaToR You are the new @Rozz after admitting you got sacked. Which means only one thing.
    28d4ca06a1299e4d67f5a28fa267af77.png
    If I didn't have a job I wouldn't be driving a beemer. How's job centre treati
    exzoo wrote: »
    You guys trying to make fun of me for that thread, yet I'm here driving a BMW. The only thing you lot drive is your hand down below.

Show us a picture of you with that bmw otherwise we won't believe you
    Too much effort besides I cba hiding the number plate but I assure you it looks exactly like this

2012%20BMW%203%20Series%20Sedan%20F30%20Front%20Side%20Pose%20In%20Red.jpg

Garbage, what is that a 3 series? BMW's are the most boring cars goinf
    Says the one who is driving a Vauxhall Corsa at best even that is too much of a assumption, you probably cant even drive.
    I'd rather drive a reliant robin than your POS 11 plate rust bucket

You probably bought 2nd hand too, dread to think how many nuts had been busted innthe back seat before you picked it uo
    Merc's are for granddads, They don't even compare to Bmw's driving ability.
    You literally drive an 11 plate, don't even @ me you belong in the favela
    12 plate actually even tho I fail to see how it matters, you cant even afford the old gen 3 series with 100,000 miles on the clock.
    Man drives a 12 plate but thinks he's part of Floyd Mayweather's money team, howling

Could literally buy a 12 plate 3 series for 5g, probably less you imbecile :lol:
    Are you a moron? a 12 plate 3 series is anything from 12-14k. How old are you 22? you cant even afford to pay for car insurance let alone claim you drive a merc.
    Are you a moron? Looks like you got ripped off :lol:
    IMG_0036.png
    I'm now definitely convinced you know nothing about cars and don't own a merc, that's the old gen beemer ffs.
    Who gives a toss they all came out in the same year you pleb, all equally as **** :joy:
    They clearly look different. Your so claimed merc must have 250k on the clock which you bought for a fiver from the scrap yard, now thinking you're on top of the world.
    It's a 17 plate lmao
    The only 17 plate you see is when you go to sleep.
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    Loooooooool
  • Fredo
    3507 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2017
    hahahaha ronaldo :joy: ref didn't like his show
  • Alemas_2012
    24549 posts Club Captain
    Ref has been atrocious. :D
  • CFCHenri
    4672 posts National Call-Up