Lost all FIFA ability

AlexM1218
715 posts Semi-Pro
Can't play anymore, I just flat out don't win. Had been consistently holding D2, most of the time only a point or two shy of promotion. Last 2-3 weeks I've sucked sooo badly. Bouta get relegated to D4. BS has gone up so much, I pretty much expect to lose at this point. Last the point of caring anymore, it's just funny at this point how much the game changes throughout the year with no way of knowing how/when it will happen. Seems like crossing/through balls have become so OP recently and possession is completely out of the question.

Pls tell me I'm not the only one that sucks now

Comments

• McRaven
    4735 posts National Call-Up
    AlexM1218 wrote: »
    Can't play anymore, I just flat out don't win. Had been consistently holding D2, most of the time only a point or two shy of promotion. Last 2-3 weeks I've sucked sooo badly. Bouta get relegated to D4. BS has gone up so much, I pretty much expect to lose at this point. Last the point of caring anymore, it's just funny at this point how much the game changes throughout the year with no way of knowing how/when it will happen. Seems like crossing/through balls have become so OP recently and possession is completely out of the question.

Pls tell me I'm not the only one that sucks now

Stop playing and come back after a few days or watch a real football match and play after it's done (I usully play better after watching a match). You could also stop playing the game completely and wait for 18.
  • Campino
    27466 posts Player of the Year
    edited August 2017
    I had a really bad run for a week or so about may/June

Couldn't win a game, got relegated from 1 to 3 and finished the weekend league with like 11 wins blamed everything on the game

Took a week off from UT, played Online seasons as Liverpool where I was D10 and won like 8 on the spin. Switched the formation up & reset all custom tactics when I came back to UT & started winning a few again probably 50/50 then hit a rhythm and started to win games again quite easily.