FIFA 18 Boots

JimCh07
46 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited July 2017
Hey guys. This thread will continue the work of FIFA 17 Boots DLC to FIFA 18. Here you can find information about all the boots added in the game, while also discuss and rate them!

Comments

• Jaguar
    20 posts Ball Boy
    Nice!!!
  • o Timisss x
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No
  • Steph3998
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    Boots graphics looks better this year :wink:
  • Earlybird15
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Great. Use http://www.footballbootsdb.com/ to keep up to date on what boots the top 5 European leagues and Champions League teams are wearing.
  • JimCh07
    I wanna hear yoir opinions. Do you think meymars new nike boots will be added this year? Also, what about the pradator silo?? I think all adidas boots will be added, but not sure bout nike and especially neymar
  • Ten000_days
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 2017
    I would guess if they added his Hypervenom Jordan boots they will prob do the same for the new ones...finally I see all CR7 boots being added with him being the cover star...the Messi adidas boots may not be as prevalent as previous years with him being just another player now...I see the Predator being added because it is taking over the Ace silo for adidas....the graphics and details seem to be much better with this being the second version with the Frostbite engine...I hope they finally surpass PES in this area because this is one area PES is a lot better than FIFA currently
  • JimCh07
    Guys i just notices something in a video i saw with the new bpl lineup. I noticed that players wearing puma like Czech and Xhaka wore default boots and that got me really woried. Here see for your self
  • bberger
    5164 posts Big Money Move
    who cares when gameplay and online experience is beyond broken...?!
  • JimCh07
    edited August 2017
    bberger wrote: »
    who
    Youre welcome
    bberger wrote: »
    who cares when gameplay and online experience is beyond broken...?!

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-th/games/pes-2018(winning-eleven-2018)-pre-order/cid=HP0101-CUSA08289_00-PES2018000000000
    Youre welcome
  • I swear to god the Nike Let Loose pack (yellow ones) better be in the game and be in the boots menu.
  • few thank god, the nike let loose pack is in the game. On this video, when the manchester city lineup is shown, Walker, Mendy and Otamendi can be seen with the boots on. :D https://youtube.com/watch?v=0WvvIPkj26o
  • Steph3998
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think that they EA put both Nike Mercurial Superfly and Vapor, in the atmosphere trailer, we can see Pedro and Hazard wearing Nike Mercurial Vapor, and Kyle Walker is wearing the new Nike Mercurial Superfly in the Premier League trailer, it would be amazing if both are in the game B)
    e5b3a2eb2cf19a4c2d8d50990d47bdb9.png
  • CaptainJack13
    638 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Steph3998 you are right the new trailer definitely confirms that. I know its a small detail but the boot graphics look insane this year
  • JimCh07
    Great news. New nike and adidas packs will be in game and the new boot graphics are insane. CR7s boots are also there. Unfortunately no neymar boots apparently and no idea about nemesiz and older nike and adidas packs (those not in fifa 17)
  • AGM
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Steph3998 wrote: »
    I think that they EA put both Nike Mercurial Superfly and Vapor, in the atmosphere trailer, we can see Pedro and Hazard wearing Nike Mercurial Vapor, and Kyle Walker is wearing the new Nike Mercurial Superfly in the Premier League trailer, it would be amazing if both are in the game B)
    e5b3a2eb2cf19a4c2d8d50990d47bdb9.png

That is so awesome! Really looking forward to FIFA 18!
  • CaptainJack13
    638 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Does anyone know which boots Alex Hunter was wearing in the new trailer? To me they looked like gold Nemeziz boots (like how last year you could only wear black X boots or white/silver Ace boots). I really hope that you can change his boots this year, especially with all the extra customisation options they've added. It would be good if you could wear other brands as well because they Nike boots look really good from the trailers. I think the adidas contract that he signed in the FIFA 17 Journey will probably mean that you will only be able to choose adidas boots though :| Hope I'm wrong though
  • AGM
    Does anyone know which boots Alex Hunter was wearing in the new trailer? To me they looked like gold Nemeziz boots (like how last year you could only wear black X boots or white/silver Ace boots). I really hope that you can change his boots this year, especially with all the extra customisation options they've added. It would be good if you could wear other brands as well because they Nike boots look really good from the trailers. I think the adidas contract that he signed in the FIFA 17 Journey will probably mean that you will only be able to choose adidas boots though :| Hope I'm wrong though

Looks like it'll be adidas.... even with just adidas, I hope we can edit the player and change to different adidas boots ... but I do agree with you with the Nike boots look amazing! I'd been praying for them to add the vapors and it looks my prayers are finally answered after 4 years ... I was never a fan of the superflys. Hopefully they'd do the same for the hypervenoms
  • AGM
    Looks like they'll have low cut hypervenoms as well! That's great!
  • AGM
  • AGM
    AGM wrote: »

Oh wait I think that was FIFA 17
  • Steph3998
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2017

Yep, they are gold Nemeziz boots ;)
    maxresdefault.jpg
    Post edited by Steph3998 on
  • JimCh07
    Do you guys think ea might add meymars boots thanks to his move to psg? I mean as soon as he moved there he got a new face and updated hairstyle
  • RDR123
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    There should be a bare foot option to unlock from the store just for fun :D
  • AGM
    Steph3998 wrote: »

Yep, there are gold Nemeziz boots ;)
    maxresdefault.jpg

Awwww man!! These are beautiful!
  • AGM
    I think I'm more excited about Fifa 18 than I am for the new iPhone 8 or whatever they'll be calling it
  • AGM

Gameplay looks great!
  • JimCh07

Gameplay looks great!

Tis confirms that both sockless version of boots will be available (hazard and pedro wear sockless mercurials while mkitaryan wears the same mercurials with the sock)
  • AGM
    JimCh07 wrote: »

Gameplay looks great!

Tis confirms that both sockless version of boots will be available (hazard and pedro wear sockless mercurials while mkitaryan wears the same mercurials with the sock)

Neymar wears the vapor as well. Saw it in the demo
  • boot wise, ea did a good job this year, really have to say that
  • JimCh07
    boot wise, ea did a good job this year, really have to say that

Most definitely. The graphics have been amazingly improved, we finally have sockless versions and cr7 boots. I only hope ea still add messi memesiz boots