CMS Chat Thread

Comments

• Ashy
    20956 posts Club Captain
    edited August 2017
    That's fair it's your opinion, a lot of people have Arsenal outside the top 4. If Lacazette does flop hard then we probably will finish 5th or 6th tbh. I think you are counting on a lot for Liverpool to buy a ST, CM and defender from now as well.

I just think squad depth quality will play a big part in Chelsea, Liverpool and Tottenham's PL season because of Europe
  • Chris
    5669 posts Big Money Move
    I swear it used to be easier to predict the league haha, some many strange seasons recently
  • Chris
    Kd4QxkR.png

My (brutal) viewing schedule
  • Wyojasond
    18276 posts World Class
    Anybody got any news on the beta? Not sure I'll get it this year because I didn't play as much but hoping it comes out soon
  • Chris
    Wyojasond wrote: »
    Anybody got any news on the beta? Not sure I'll get it this year because I didn't play as much but hoping it comes out soon

It'll be mid-late August if previous years are anything to go by, we haven't heard anything yet
  • Wyojasond
    18276 posts World Class
    Chris wrote: »

It'll be mid-late August if previous years are anything to go by, we haven't heard anything yet

Just read an article its coming out on the 18th B) thanks man
  • Ashy
    20956 posts Club Captain
    edited August 2017
    Praying I get a beta code this year, don't even care which mode it is as I play all of them

If it does start on the 18th it's weird no invites have been sent out with it being just over a week away
  • Ashy
    20956 posts Club Captain
    I've got the pro clubs beta code quite happy since I've been playing that a lot more now, over 1200 games since November
  • Chris
    Ashy wrote: »
    I've got the pro clubs beta code quite happy since I've been playing that a lot more now, over 1200 games since November

I've been playing clubs on competitive sites since January, love it

Im in Australia though so no beta for me
  • Ashy
    20956 posts Club Captain
    edited August 2017
    @Chris @Alastair @LaMertesackerRun

Is the beta forum just another section on here or is it a different site? Expect it's going to be up tomorrow
  • LaMertesackerRun
    6220 posts Big Money Move

Is the beta forum just another section on here or is it a different site? Expect it's going to be up tomorrow
    We don't know yet, I'm sure we'll find out soon :)
  • Wyojasond
    18276 posts World Class
    Just got mine too. Got career mode. I'll let you guys know how it looks. I've been playing seasons a lot lately. Figured I'd be fresh meat online but there are a lot of spammy guys out there. I'm up to season 3. Just got promoted from 4. Kinda fun although it gets old playing ManU and Dortmund all the time :D
  • Ashy
    20956 posts Club Captain
    Just got mine too. Got career mode. I'll let you guys know how it looks. I've been playing seasons a lot lately. Figured I'd be fresh meat online but there are a lot of spammy guys out there. I'm up to season 3. Just got promoted from 4. Kinda fun although it gets old playing ManU and Dortmund all the time :D
    Remember you can't reveal any beta info unfortunately, it killed me not knowing about career mode last year even though I had not much hope, gamescom is less than 2 weeks away so we'll soon find out the changes
  • JamieC
    843 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm guessing starting a new career mode nearly every other day on both PS4 and PC doesn't get you a FIFA 18 Career Mode beta :cry:
  • Wyojasond
    18276 posts World Class
    Remember you can't reveal any beta info unfortunately, it killed me not knowing about career mode last year even though I had not much hope, gamescom is less than 2 weeks away so we'll soon find out the changes

Oh yeah :s:s:s Well crap. Here's to hoping it's got some improvements
  • Alastair
    10268 posts Moderator

It will be on the answer HQ forum.
  • Ashy
    20956 posts Club Captain
    Alastair wrote: »

It will be on the answer HQ forum.
    Thanks
  • JamieC
    843 posts Semi-Pro
    EA has actually improved some areas in Career mode this year! I'm shocked! :open_mouth:
  • Wyojasond
    18276 posts World Class
    JamieC wrote: »
    EA has actually improved some areas in Career mode this year! I'm shocked! :open_mouth:

Truth. Haven't played much yet, but I'm already loving a lot of what they've added!
  • Wyojasond
    18276 posts World Class
    Who's everybody got today? Eager to see Arsenal this season. Lots of questions. I kinda like Leicester to have a big bounce back this season. Loved the Iheanachao signing.
  • theroyalschamp
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hi all, I'm back for a FIFA 18 career mode and I have big plans for it.
  • Ashy
    20956 posts Club Captain
    What a opening premier league game !!!!!!
  • IAmLikingFlame
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    What a opening premier league game !!!!!!

Yeah that was a crazy game, I saw more positives than negatives from both sides too which I liked to see. Good way for Lacazette to start his Arsenal career there too, scoring that early on.

On Leicester's side of things, great game for Vardy! Could mean a return to some of his better form, though I doubt he'll ever have another season like the title year. Also very nice to see Matty James come back and look really solid in the middle after missing the last two years with his ACL tear, he was one of my favorite players from back when we were in the Championship.
  • Chris
    Chris wrote: »
    I'm probably being too mean to Arsenal, but like, I think Lacazette will flop hard
    1 minute 40 into the season and he's proving me wrong. Also great goal by Giroud considering he was getting dragged down.

What a game though, not a bad way to bring back the Premier League
  • Alastair
    10268 posts Moderator

Andy? Is that you?
  • theroyalschamp

Andy? Is that you?

Yeah, it's me. How are you?

• Wyojasond
    18276 posts World Class
    Yeah that was a great way to kickoff the season. Leicester laid so many traps and played there style of game perfectly. Arsenal needs to work on that back 3 but there attack looked awesome today.
  • Alastair
    10268 posts Moderator

Andy? Is that you?

I'm good thanks, you?
  • theroyalschamp

Andy? Is that you?

I'm good thanks, you?
    I'm good thanks.
  • Chris
    I hope there's more manager customization this year in CM honestly
This discussion has been closed.