⚜ Red Bull: Trophy of Champions | CONGRATULATIONS LIVERPOOL! ⚜

Comments

• wth22
    11514 posts Has That Special Something
    Bob Loblaw wrote: »
    Expecting Has to be No. 1 guilty of submitting his squad wrong. And the two Pizzis in close second

Can confirm Has at least submitted his squad in following the instructions to the T
  • Mart
    8180 posts League Winner
    wth22 wrote: »
    Expecting Has to be No. 1 guilty of submitting his squad wrong. And the two Pizzis in close second

Can confirm Has at least submitted his squad in following the instructions to the T

Vamos @hasan09876
  • wth22 wrote: »

Did i send it properly mate? I can re-send if needed
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something

RIP Pizzis

• Bob Loblaw wrote: »

RIP Pizzis

Why? What did i do?
  • wth22

No, your brother did send it correctly though.
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class

:joy::joy::joy:

What more do i need to send?
  • Mart
    8180 posts League Winner
    hasan09876 wrote: »

:joy::joy::joy:

• MiIan
    12636 posts Has That Special Something

• Max_Mania
    5131 posts Big Money Move
    Classic @JonasPistolas
  • Ffs i don't even know what i did wrong :lol:
  • Pronoob
    5403 posts Big Money Move
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    Max_Mania wrote: »

• PizziPizza
    14040 posts Has That Special Something
    You could learn a thing or two from me @JonasPistolas
  • wth22

Transfers ins from last season squad, outs from last season squad, discards from last season squad. To the rest - if you've sent this bit in, you're fine

Transfers ins from last season squad, outs from last season squad, discards from last season squad. To the rest - if you've sent this bit in, you're fine

Thought that was only for Mart, sorry pal
  • Mart
    8180 posts League Winner
    @exzoo, had Robben tutoring Cengiz for 3 months and now this:

ecd76dc049846fd8a62bc2237142d591.png

:D
  • wth22

Thought that was only for Mart, sorry pal

It's alright, will be stricter from next season though.
  • MiIan
    12636 posts Has That Special Something

All of that is in my spreadsheet, so I guess I'm fine.
  • benicspo
    1279 posts Professional
    edited July 2017
    Don't know if anything has been said since I lost posted as there are hundreds of posts to go through, but to avoid any further issues I'm going to drop out. Thanks @Mart and @wth22 for making this happen and to everyone else who has taken part for making it so fun, it has been a great pass time
  • Mart
    8180 posts League Winner
    benicspo wrote: »
    Don't know if anything has been said since I lost posted as there are hundreds of posts to go through, but to avoid any further issues. Thanks @Mart and @wth22 for making this happen and to everyone else who has taken part for making it so fun, it has been a great pass time

There wouldn't be any issues if you would just co-manage with @Blue_Saints.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    Don't know if anything has been said since I lost posted as there are hundreds of posts to go through, but to avoid any further issues I'm going to drop out. Thanks @Mart and @wth22 for making this happen and to everyone else who has taken part for making it so fun, it has been a great pass time

Hear hear its been great. Kudos to both.
  • benicspo
    1279 posts Professional
    edited July 2017
    Mart wrote: »
    Don't know if anything has been said since I lost posted as there are hundreds of posts to go through, but to avoid any further issues. Thanks @Mart and @wth22 for making this happen and to everyone else who has taken part for making it so fun, it has been a great pass time

There wouldn't be any issues if you would just co-manage with Blue_Saints.

Nothing against blue saints, I just don't want to co manage with anyone and it'd probably be good if I take a break from the whole thing as it takes up so much time :D

Good lick with leverkusen @Blue_Saints I'm rooting for ya

And **** this ****** phone keyboard
  • exzoo
    32285 posts National Team Captain
    #benicspOUT
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    Good lick pal @benicspo ;)
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    #Neverkusen
  • wth22
    #hype for League A
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    #hype for League B

• wth22
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    #hype for League B
    B will start in a while, A coming up shortly. 4 MDs each in total today though.