I love Roosters (advice needed)

Dead Whip
554 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited July 2017
So I just packed Ousmane from the Year of the Rooster sbc

Shall I get the 88 Auba or 91 Tots Modeste?

I need the strong link and only have about 150k

Cheers for any insight.

xboxclips.com/Dead+Whip/af8686d3-2931-4ae6-ac27-bd351e9133da
Post edited by Dead Whip on

Comments

• Paawky
    2366 posts Fans' Favourite
    Howwwwwww I've done all of these SBC's and won these DKO's recently and I've literally gotten the worst card in every single one.

But to answer your question it depends on your playstyle. If you like big strong strikers then obviously Modeste and if you like a quicker more agile striker then Auba
  • LeonidasJB
    14501 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2017
    88 SBC Auba.
    Scored a brace against me in a DKO Q/F.
    So I completed the SBC myself.
    His finishing is quality. Used his NIF earlier in the year, wasn't overly impressed, this 88 SBC seems quite a large improvement.
    Can complete the SBC for about 100k as well.
  • Dead Whip
    I couldn't believe it, EA do this to me every year. I get garbage all year and then with a month to go they let me pack the good stuff.

Auba does seem the more tempting but when you compare the in games Modeste is significantly better.

Stats are sometimes a myth though in this game.

Thanks for the input :)
  • SupaNoodle1990
    25977 posts Player of the Year
    Tots modeste is very good, he gets slept on tbh.
  • Dead Whip
    I guess the logical thing to do is to buy Modeste as he can be resold and then I can always revert to Auba after
  • SupaNoodle1990
    Dead Whip wrote: »
    I guess the logical thing to do is to buy Modeste as he can be resold and then I can always revert to Auba after

Yeah I'd do that. Don't think you will sell modeste once you've used him though :wink:
  • Nen
    4175 posts Moderator

Yeah I'd do that. Don't think you will sell modeste once you've used him though :wink:

Yeah.
    You will discard him as he is absolutely horrible...

I'd try NIF Auba first before you do the sbc, see if you like the way he plays, then do the SBC. People either love Auba this year, or hate him. It depends on style.

Personally for me Modeste is one of the clunkiest, slowest and least clinical strikers i've used this year. I don't even use him and i have him untradabe.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    Nen wrote: »

Yeah.
    You will discard him as he is absolutely horrible...

I'd try NIF Auba first before you do the sbc, see if you like the way he plays, then do the SBC. People either love Auba this year, or hate him. It depends on style.

Personally for me Modeste is one of the clunkiest, slowest and least clinical strikers i've used this year. I don't even use him and i have him untradabe.

Really? I only used him for a weekend but he he was an animal, fast, strong and clinical.
  • Dead Whip
    I did the loan Auba for like 5k

I'll give him a whirl and go from there
  • Dead Whip
    Subtle brag video in top post now :smile:
  • LeonidasJB
    14501 posts Has That Special Something
    Subtle brag video in top post now :smile:

I got TOTS Dembele Reward. :sunglasses: