Anyone want a game
  • keemstar
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just beat Paul 7-5 wtf is this game tbf he had a much worse team
  • PaulF98
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    keemstar wrote: »
    Just beat Paul 7-5 wtf is this game tbf he had a much worse team

When i go that Scandinavian team theres goals... Played a friendly against Suraj- beat him 7-0... Played KingKenny with it and lost 5-4 hahah
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    edited July 2017
    Kaspeerrr wrote: »
    What actually happens in the event of a draw? @Kaspeerrr

Well, preferably another game would be played. If that's not possible, the players don't switch on the ladder.
    Drew 1-1 vs aina. I predicted 1-1 before the game. That makes my only 4 games today as 0-0, 2-2, 3-3 and1-1 XD

Is that including our 3-3 draw? :wink:

Yes it was including our 3-3 draw lol. But Paul ruined it by beating me 4-2 in a friendly. But Kompany is to blame, he had a game to forgot....but i won't forget it.

Yeah well the 2 draws i had against Sido and Aina will have to be draws on this occasion then lol
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    If anyone is to message me on Xbox anytime soon...have in mind I'm currently experiencing a problem with my messages, they are not appearing in my message section on console, though can see them on the website. Just in case someone messages me for a game or something, may not see it until much later lol.
  • keemstar
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anyon want a wager
  • o0OainavO0o
    2613 posts Fans' Favourite
    If anyone is to message me on Xbox anytime soon...have in mind I'm currently experiencing a problem with my messages, they are not appearing in my message section on console, though can see them on the website. Just in case someone messages me for a game or something, may not see it until much later lol.
    Same, I'm not noticing console messages until the next time I log in.
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Same, I'm not noticing console messages until the next time I log in.

I used to have that, but now its got worse.
  • PaulF98
    keemstar wrote: »
    Anyon want a wager

me ;)
  • PaulF98

I've got the same... that's why I didn't reply to you the other night
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    PaulF98 wrote: »

I've got the same... that's why I didn't reply to you the other night

Wow, the system is really messed up
  • sido1968
    2473 posts Fans' Favourite
    messages same for me too, I put it down to having 2 consoles (just got xb1) i'm in over the weekend and the missus is at work :) so up for a few games
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    sido1968 wrote: »
    messages same for me too, I put it down to having 2 consoles (just got xb1) i'm in over the weekend and the missus is at work :) so up for a few games

Yes i will play you soon...
  • Kaspeerrr
    58 posts Park Captain
    Apparantely I have the same issue with messages. Only just now realised you messaged me last night, kenny
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Apparantely I have the same issue with messages. Only just now realised you messaged me last night, kenny

Cmon xbox, sort it out. I messaged you mainly hoping for a msg response to test it lol
  • o0OainavO0o
    Game or friendly anyone?
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    edited July 2017
    Game or friendly anyone?

Hmm. Competitive then?
    Lost 5-3 vs Aina
    All about that Totti...
    Post edited by kingkenny1997 on
  • o0OainavO0o
    Game or friendly anyone?

Hmm. Competitive then?
    Good game, I'm not a fan of my formation options with Sha and totti but they still get it done.
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Game or friendly anyone?

Hmm. Competitive then?
    Good game, I'm not a fan of my formation options with Sha and totti but they still get it done.

Was fairly even game...if i had totti and el sha, would hv been a draw i think lol
  • o0OainavO0o
    Game or friendly anyone?

Hmm. Competitive then?

Was fairly even game...if i had totti and el sha, would hv been a draw i think lol

El Sha is something! Just grabbed a last minute winner against Paul with him too.
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Game or friendly anyone?

Hmm. Competitive then?

El Sha is something! Just grabbed a last minute winner against Paul with him too.

Competitive game? If so you'll be top of the ladder now?
  • o0OainavO0o
    Game or friendly anyone?

Hmm. Competitive then?

Competitive game? If so you'll be top of the ladder now?

I count them all as competitive and always play friendly...
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Beat keemstar 2-1 gg mate
  • sido1968
    2473 posts Fans' Favourite
    lost 2-0 to KingKenny well played
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    sido1968 wrote: »
    lost 2-0 to KingKenny well played

Gg dude :)
  • Kaspeerrr
    58 posts Park Captain
    edited July 2017
    Game or friendly anyone?

Hmm. Competitive then?

I need to know the score before I can adjust the ladder.

All other matches have been processed.
  • PaulF98
    Game or friendly anyone?

Hmm. Competitive then?

2-1 ainav
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Game or friendly anyone?

Hmm. Competitive then?

u have the score the wrong way round for 5-3 vs Aina XD
  • Donavann28
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @keemstar and @Kaspeerrr ready for a match?
  • elicek
    538 posts Sunday League Hero
    @Kaspeerrr

Sorry for not responding and making you wait, I had an emergency situation and then the game pissed me off so much that I didn't even had the mood to visit forums.

I'll probably give the game another chance in the next few days though so I'll be avalaible to play some friendlies (with anybody)