TOTS Thread

18910111214

Comments

  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    alvessi wrote: »
    how do i post pics? it doesn't do anything when i copypaste the url into that little box

    Must be the img link e.g. with .jpg at the end of the link
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Raji wrote: »
    Help i've only got tots berg and have spent 300-400k on sbc lacazette becoz silvers cost too much to buy however most subpar teams in that league needs silvers. only have 2.3k now and online games are hard to find

    What do you actually need help with? And what online games? Seasons? Single match?
  • sido1968
    2474 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dilemma, managed to squeeze one last tradable out and pulled Insigne :) . I already have his 89 untradable so tempted to cash in but that 94 card looks sooo good.
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    sido1968 wrote: »
    Dilemma, managed to squeeze one last tradable out and pulled Insigne :) . I already have his 89 untradable so tempted to cash in but that 94 card looks sooo good.

    Try it out then maybe sell in future, prices bound to go up right?
  • sido1968
    2474 posts Fans' Favourite
    sido1968 wrote: »
    Dilemma, managed to squeeze one last tradable out and pulled Insigne :) . I already have his 89 untradable so tempted to cash in but that 94 card looks sooo good.

    Try it out then maybe sell in future, prices bound to go up right?

    Aye, I think i will do. No idea re prices but could buy a whole Portuguese league squad or fill out my Argentina squad with what he goes for now. Coins are very low at the moment but making 10k or so an hour on BPM with the MLS, Swedish and Irish players so not a big worry.
  • keemstar
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have 99 rated ronaldo I am trying to sell how much are people willing to pay
  • alvessi
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    [imghttps://prnt.sc/fq2pld[/img]
    elicek wrote: »
    alvessi wrote: »
    i feel like it was kind of overdue. i opened so many packs from draft and sbcs and this pack was literally the first one i got blue cards, even tho they are f****** untradeble.

    i just picked up a fresh sanchez for 600k. i think i might sell him for 800k. there won't be many more fresh ones.

    Not many people on X360 care about freshness tbh

    i think you underestimate the rarity of fresh cards, specially on the 360. i sold all of my investments with profit. sanchez sold for 795k, hazard for 980k.
    i picked them up for 700 and 800 i believe.
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    edited July 2017
    alvessi wrote: »
    [imghttps://prnt.sc/fq2pld[/img]
    elicek wrote: »
    alvessi wrote: »
    i feel like it was kind of overdue. i opened so many packs from draft and sbcs and this pack was literally the first one i got blue cards, even tho they are f****** untradeble.

    i just picked up a fresh sanchez for 600k. i think i might sell him for 800k. there won't be many more fresh ones.

    Not many people on X360 care about freshness tbh

    i think you underestimate the rarity of fresh cards, specially on the 360. i sold all of my investments with profit. sanchez sold for 795k, hazard for 980k.
    i picked them up for 700 and 800 i believe.

    When should i sell my TOTT Dendoncker that i packed?
  • elicek
    538 posts Sunday League Hero
    alvessi wrote: »
    [imghttps://prnt.sc/fq2pld[/img]
    elicek wrote: »
    alvessi wrote: »
    i feel like it was kind of overdue. i opened so many packs from draft and sbcs and this pack was literally the first one i got blue cards, even tho they are f****** untradeble.

    i just picked up a fresh sanchez for 600k. i think i might sell him for 800k. there won't be many more fresh ones.

    Not many people on X360 care about freshness tbh

    i think you underestimate the rarity of fresh cards, specially on the 360. i sold all of my investments with profit. sanchez sold for 795k, hazard for 980k.
    i picked them up for 700 and 800 i believe.

    Nah, I definitely don't underestimate it, prices of all TOTS cards went up (fresh or not). Some high rated TOTS are so rare that you can still flip them for more than 100k
  • alvessi
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    elicek wrote: »
    alvessi wrote: »
    [imghttps://prnt.sc/fq2pld[/img]
    elicek wrote: »
    alvessi wrote: »
    i feel like it was kind of overdue. i opened so many packs from draft and sbcs and this pack was literally the first one i got blue cards, even tho they are f****** untradeble.

    i just picked up a fresh sanchez for 600k. i think i might sell him for 800k. there won't be many more fresh ones.

    Not many people on X360 care about freshness tbh

    i think you underestimate the rarity of fresh cards, specially on the 360. i sold all of my investments with profit. sanchez sold for 795k, hazard for 980k.
    i picked them up for 700 and 800 i believe.

    Nah, I definitely don't underestimate it, prices of all TOTS cards went up (fresh or not). Some high rated TOTS are so rare that you can still flip them for more than 100k

    my hazard and sanchez were floating around for at least 7 days. hazard took a bit longer. they were both on the market constantly while non-fresh ones were at least 50k cheaper. it takes time, but a fanboy who wants a specific card for the rest of the game will pay much more for a virgin card. i sold a fresh neymar aswell for 1.5 and the going price was 1.2 max at the time.
  • alvessi
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    alvessi wrote: »
    [imghttps://prnt.sc/fq2pld[/img]
    elicek wrote: »
    alvessi wrote: »
    i feel like it was kind of overdue. i opened so many packs from draft and sbcs and this pack was literally the first one i got blue cards, even tho they are f****** untradeble.

    i just picked up a fresh sanchez for 600k. i think i might sell him for 800k. there won't be many more fresh ones.

    Not many people on X360 care about freshness tbh

    i think you underestimate the rarity of fresh cards, specially on the 360. i sold all of my investments with profit. sanchez sold for 795k, hazard for 980k.
    i picked them up for 700 and 800 i believe.

    When should i sell my TOTT Dendoncker that i packed?

    asap. the prize will only drop with time. when there are few players on the market of that quality, it doesnt mean that they are wanted, but that the game dies out slowly and guys already have him or are just not interested anymore.
    i would list him for 65k for 24h. if he doesnt sell i'd go for 59k 2 days. unfort, he isn't a desired player besides his beast stats.
  • alvessi
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    i always orientated myself on the xb1 market and compared the 360 prices of players. usually, the 360 prices are much higher and the cards will never sell to those conditions.
    he is 73 360 and 55 on x1. god knows how many fresh ones there are. but i'd still go for 65k.
  • alvessi
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    maybe i can get into the top 100 "transfer profit" soon. rank 99 has only 300k more and i doubt that anyone of those guys up there has not spent any money on the game. i have not and damn it would be so pleasing to get there without any money.
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    alvessi wrote: »
    i always orientated myself on the xb1 market and compared the 360 prices of players. usually, the 360 prices are much higher and the cards will never sell to those conditions.
    he is 73 360 and 55 on x1. god knows how many fresh ones there are. but i'd still go for 65k.

    TOTT not TOTS, the 86 card lol
  • alvessi
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    sorry for too many mesgs,

    guys i would definately check all your gold and silver players which could be useful for the current sbc for that tots player.
    i sold about 160 players already.
  • elicek
    538 posts Sunday League Hero
    alvessi wrote: »
    elicek wrote: »
    alvessi wrote: »
    [imghttps://prnt.sc/fq2pld[/img]
    elicek wrote: »
    alvessi wrote: »
    i feel like it was kind of overdue. i opened so many packs from draft and sbcs and this pack was literally the first one i got blue cards, even tho they are f****** untradeble.

    i just picked up a fresh sanchez for 600k. i think i might sell him for 800k. there won't be many more fresh ones.

    Not many people on X360 care about freshness tbh

    i think you underestimate the rarity of fresh cards, specially on the 360. i sold all of my investments with profit. sanchez sold for 795k, hazard for 980k.
    i picked them up for 700 and 800 i believe.

    Nah, I definitely don't underestimate it, prices of all TOTS cards went up (fresh or not). Some high rated TOTS are so rare that you can still flip them for more than 100k

    my hazard and sanchez were floating around for at least 7 days. hazard took a bit longer. they were both on the market constantly while non-fresh ones were at least 50k cheaper. it takes time, but a fanboy who wants a specific card for the rest of the game will pay much more for a virgin card. i sold a fresh neymar aswell for 1.5 and the going price was 1.2 max at the time.

    Ok then.

    1.5M for Neymar is a great price though, you just got a great deal on him, he's been extinct for a month already and he's definitely worth more now. I got mine for 1.471 during La Liga TOTS and I'm really happy with that price
  • elicek
    538 posts Sunday League Hero
    alvessi wrote: »
    maybe i can get into the top 100 "transfer profit" soon. rank 99 has only 300k more and i doubt that anyone of those guys up there has not spent any money on the game. i have not and damn it would be so pleasing to get there without any money.

    I'm number 3 and I haven't spent anything on the game (except the 50$ for the disc)
  • alvessi
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    elicek wrote: »
    alvessi wrote: »
    maybe i can get into the top 100 "transfer profit" soon. rank 99 has only 300k more and i doubt that anyone of those guys up there has not spent any money on the game. i have not and damn it would be so pleasing to get there without any money.

    I'm number 3 and I haven't spent anything on the game (except the 50$ for the disc)

    ye i've seen you there by now. that's crazy. how the heck did you do that. i wonder how they track transfers and what is included.
    does it count if you buy players and sell them later on? like regardless if you made any profit on them? i thought you can only generate transfer profit by selling items and players you've packed or by selling players you once bought with profit.
    you have 42 million according to the ladder. it doesn't make any sense to me unless you have like 30 million coins in the bank.
  • elicek
    538 posts Sunday League Hero
    alvessi wrote: »
    elicek wrote: »
    alvessi wrote: »
    maybe i can get into the top 100 "transfer profit" soon. rank 99 has only 300k more and i doubt that anyone of those guys up there has not spent any money on the game. i have not and damn it would be so pleasing to get there without any money.

    I'm number 3 and I haven't spent anything on the game (except the 50$ for the disc)

    ye i've seen you there by now. that's crazy. how the heck did you do that. i wonder how they track transfers and what is included.
    does it count if you buy players and sell them later on? like regardless if you made any profit on them? i thought you can only generate transfer profit by selling items and players you've packed or by selling players you once bought with profit.
    you have 42 million according to the ladder. it doesn't make any sense to me unless you have like 30 million coins in the bank.

    I don't really know how they calculate it but I assume that it's just a sum of the transfer activity (e.g. items sold for 5m and items bought for 3m => 2m profit)

    I made a lot of coins on SBCs, MLS and Liga NOS silvers helped me in the beginning, IF cards every POTM and Movember cards during Futmas SBCs. I was probably making a million every day during Futmas and then almost stopped trading

    I don't even have a million in the bank rn but I've probably spent >30 million on my players, just TOTY Messi, Ronaldo and Suarez costed me almost 8 million
  • LiveArsenal
    1339 posts Professional
    Just got Glik in the Chemistry SBC
  • sido1968
    2474 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got Andujar on 360 where i've been all year and Higuain on xbone where i'm only mucking about doing sbcs and such :(
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    edited August 2017
    I got Vassiljev, whoever he is
    Think I'd have preferred a duplicate Hamsik and had to discard it, at least it would have been a good pull
  • LiveArsenal
    1339 posts Professional
    Took the Glik and Orban I got from the SBCs plus the fresh Mbappe I bought a while ago to build this final team.

    TNjrhDC.png
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Took the Glik and Orban I got from the SBCs plus the fresh Mbappe I bought a while ago to build this final team.

    TNjrhDC.png

    Very nice, just need TOTS Bakayoko
  • LiveArsenal
    1339 posts Professional
    Took the Glik and Orban I got from the SBCs plus the fresh Mbappe I bought a while ago to build this final team.

    TNjrhDC.png

    Very nice, just need TOTS Bakayoko

    Yeah his card looks sick, just short 60k lol
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Got Dendoncker tots in MM decent card
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Took the Glik and Orban I got from the SBCs plus the fresh Mbappe I bought a while ago to build this final team.

    TNjrhDC.png

    Very nice, just need TOTS Bakayoko

    Yeah his card looks sick, just short 60k lol

    Hes quality, i got him untradeable
  • elicek
    538 posts Sunday League Hero
    MM gave me van Damme, right at the moment when I was going to buy him into my MLS squad. that makes the game fun for me again.

    TOTS Bradley is seriously the best midfielder I've played with this year (together with Gullit who costs like 20x more) and TOTS Giovinco is like a cheat code, definitely recommend them both. I bought Bradley for 90k (now he's 70k) and Giovinco for 95k (but he normally goes for almost 150k) so they are even quite cheap
Sign In or Register to comment.