Year of the Rooster challenge, how to complete?

BiGFOOT_BiLL
67 posts Park Captain
Max 2 nation, max 3 league.
2 CB, 2 CM and 2 ST.
4 Gold with min. 60 Chemistry.

Said I'd check here before spending more coins,
I'm thinking 2 CB + 1 CM from 1 league with 1 CM + 2 ST from a 2nd league would solve it?
Chem. might still be an issue.

Comments

• PiotrLolo
    2016 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 2017
    Left ST - nation 1, ligue 1
    Left CM - nation 1, ligue 1
    Left CB - nation 2, ligue 1

Right ST - nation 3, ligue 2
    Right CM - nation 3, ligue 2
    Right CB - nation 2, ligue 2

OR

Left ST - nation 1, ligue 1
    Left CM - nation 2, ligue 1
    Left CB - nation 2, ligue 1

Right ST - nation 1, ligue 2
    Right CM - nation 3, ligue 2
    Right CB - nation 3, ligue 2

+ loyalty
  • Gnoo7
    59 posts Park Captain
    I just did matching countries cb,cm, st and matching leagues down each side. Boom. 60. Gotta have loyalty, of course
  • BiGFOOT_BiLL
    67 posts Park Captain
    edited July 2017
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    + loyalty
    Gnoo7 wrote: »
    Gotta have loyalty, of course

So I have to either pack the players myself or have gained loyalty through games?

Green badge= Loyal, White badge= Not loyal?
  • PiotrLolo wrote: »
    + loyalty
    Gnoo7 wrote: »
    Gotta have loyalty, of course

So I have to either pack the players myself or have gained loyalty through games?

Yeah no way to do it without the loyalty
  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    It's an SBC for your stash of packed players
  • Currieman
    5014 posts Big Money Move
    Just buy some cheap players that fit and then play 10 offline single player games and quit them. Loyalty sorted and 1 x TOTS player.
  • BiGFOOT_BiLL
    67 posts Park Captain
    Currieman wrote: »
    Just buy some cheap players that fit and then play 10 offline single player games and quit them. Loyalty sorted and 1 x TOTS player.

So 10 games = loyalty then?

If that's the case I'll get cracking soon and try to be ready in time to complete the challenge.
  • Colin32
    1320 posts Professional

If that's the case I'll get cracking soon and try to be ready in time to complete the challenge.

exactly
  • IMRONBURGANDYYY
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Just get the players and like the guy above said start up and offline game then exit FIFA ON YOUR CONSOLE. Do not just back out of the game that will not work. You start the game, kick it off play at least 1 minute then dashboard if you are on Xbox
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    15284 posts World Class

Just get the players and like the guy above said start up and offline game then exit FIFA ON YOUR CONSOLE. Do not just back out of the game that will not work. You start the game, kick it off play at least 1 minute then dashboard if you are on Xbox

Or you do it the quick and easy way and just go into the offline match and press start and quit at KO no need to wait a minute or exit FIFA on the console backing out of the game does 100% work done it many times.
  • BiGFOOT_BiLL
    67 posts Park Captain
    Colin32 wrote: »

exactly

Cool, Just got to make sure I have the right players now.

I have so far: (position, name, nationality, league)

L ST- Zaza, ITA, ESP1 , R ST- Eder, ITA, ITA1

L CM- ??? , FRA, ESP1 ,R CM- ??? ,ESP, ITA1

L CB- Matuidi,FRA, ESP1 ,R CB- Napoli CB, ESP, ITA1

Ye reckon 2 CMs with the Nationalities/leagues I mentioned above would complete the challenge? (I already got the other players mentioned.)
  • BiGFOOT_BiLL
    67 posts Park Captain

Or you do it the quick and easy way and just go into the offline match and press start and quit at KO no need to wait a minute or exit FIFA on the console backing out of the game does 100% work done it many times.

I'm guessing that uses up player contracts?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    15284 posts World Class

Yes it uses contracts but you can't get loyalty on without using contracts at least not that I know off.
  • RayS
    29959 posts National Team Captain
    edited July 2017

Yeah gotta use contracts but since any players you pack and most on the market come with 7 contracts you can normally just use a cheap 150-200 coin contract. Also, when u do your loyalty matches you can fill up the other field positions with any random loan players (any position anywhere) or untradeables you don't want (using bronzes is useful too)
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    15284 posts World Class

exactly

Ye reckon 2 CMs with the Nationalities/leagues I mentioned above would complete the challenge? (I already got the other players mentioned.)

No this won't work here's an example.

Left st Spanish from prem league.
    Right st Spanish from la liga.
    Left cm Argentinian from prem league.
    Right cm Argentinian from la liga.
    Left CB French from prem league.
    Right CB French from la liga.

So it's all 1 league down the left and another league down the right with each player opposite the same nation so they can link hope this helps.
  • BiGFOOT_BiLL
    67 posts Park Captain

exactly

So it's all 1 league down the left and another league down the right with each player opposite the same nation so they can link hope this helps.

Hmmm... how about this then:

LST- Zaza Ita ESP1 RST Eder Ita ITA1

LCM- Gold Nat3 ESP1 RCM Gold Nat3 ITA1

LCB- Matudi Fra ESP1 RCB Gold Fra ITA1

That'll do nicely??
  • BiGFOOT_BiLL
    67 posts Park Captain
    RayS wrote: »

Yeah gotta use contracts but since any players you pack and most on the market come with 7 contracts you can normally just use a cheap 150-200 coin contract. Also, when u do your loyalty matches you can fill up the other field positions with any random loan players (any position anywhere) or untradeables you don't want (using bronzes is useful too)
    RayS wrote: »

Thanks for the advice, I was thinking of playing the actual games with the players instead of trying to alt-tab in an offline game.
    They should be a;right for Div5 if they're all Gold.
  • Amargaladaster26
    8924 posts League Winner

Dont you get a loss for that?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    15284 posts World Class

Dont you get a loss for that?

Yes but who cares about a few losses on your record especially at this stage of the game.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    15284 posts World Class

exactly

That'll do nicely??

If that's matuidi at CB then no as he's french from the french league and is a midfielder but apart from that yes it's fine.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    16768 posts World Class
    Screenshot_20170727-221429.jpg
    Heres an example @BiGFOOT_BiLL
  • Jwalls5096
    1064 posts Professional
    Use matuidi??? Yea that makes sense
  • BiGFOOT_BiLL
    67 posts Park Captain

exactly

That'll do nicely??

If that's matuidi at CB then no as he's french from the french league and is a midfielder but apart from that yes it's fine.
    Jwalls5096 wrote: »
    Use matuidi??? Yea that makes sense

I meant to say Umtiti, I had the names mixed up.
  • hayhor1
    15077 posts World Class

No need to dashboard. just kickoff and forfeit.
  • ZZGSW
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ST1-Correa (LaLiga) ST2-Rasic(Russian League)
    CM1-Casemiro(LaLiga) CM2-Giuliano(Russian League)
    CB1-Alexis(LaLiga) CB2-Cesar Navas(Russian Lg.)

You're welcome.
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    I uses this all first owner and got ❤️❤️❤️❤️ shelvey
    DFyOiDAWsAE5sNg?format=jpg&name=large
  • Nate
    2152 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 2017
    This is how I did it and it will cost you literally like 3-4k lol

Marega - Diaby (Liga Nos + Pro League. Both are from Mali and are both discard value)

Gold Portuguese Liga Nos CM (Theres a few diff 400-450 coin ones) - Any Belgium Pro League CM (Tons at 200c)

Any Portuguese Liga Nos CB (Again lots of cheap non gold ones) - Lombaerts (Gold Belgium Pro League CB, 400-500c)
  • BiGFOOT_BiLL
    67 posts Park Captain
    I just wrapped it up and got a striker called Paredes.

88 Rated, Nat. is Chilean, League Chi1.

The only problem is that he has no chem. with any of my other players.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    15284 posts World Class

You need to link him with players from his club, league or nation or you can just sub him in for someone at ko.
  • BiGFOOT_BiLL
    67 posts Park Captain

You need to link him with players from his club, league or nation or you can just sub him in for someone at ko.

Cool, cheers for advice.

Got a Chile/Serie A hybris squad that could work for it atm.