Manchester United Football Club

Comments

• PES
    5173 posts Big Money Move
    @PES will be delighted if that goes through

He's about to join Milan. :relieved:
  • Ahmer50x
    16482 posts World Class
    So apparently Messi's unhappy with Valverde bending over backwards for Neymar. Thought I'd mention it here since, although we aren't in for Neymar, this does affect Marco Verratti.

We aren't in for Verratti...

We might be.

Why are you here? Like, what is the point of this?

Just leave. Go rub your two IQ points together and see if you can start a fire.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31386 posts National Team Captain
    edited July 2017
    So apparently Messi's unhappy with Valverde bending over backwards for Neymar. Thought I'd mention it here since, although we aren't in for Neymar, this does affect Marco Verratti.

We aren't in for Verratti...

We might be.

Lmao. There's not been anyone of even a sliver of reliability reporting that we are in for him. Every report just goes on about how he's hired Mino has brought 5 players to the club over recent years.

Don't get me wrong. I'd love to sign him, I'd love to think we are negotiating for him. But if you actually read the reports outside of the click bait headlines, it's all speculation and assumptions because he hired Mino.

And Bale. This is just the annual Bale links we get every summer
  • Tornado31619
    15799 posts World Class
    I completely understand fans trying to be "realistic" and keeping their hopes low, so that they aren't disappointed. I get that. But I'm not like that. I like to aim high, even if I get disappointed, if for no other reason than just to get excited and enjoy all of the speculation.

So as far as I'm concerned, we have a chance at Griezmann (next summer), Bale and Verratti, just like how we signed Micki, Pogba and Ibra last summer.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    I completely understand fans trying to be "realistic" and keeping their hopes low, so that they aren't disappointed. I get that. But I'm not like that. I like to aim high, even if I get disappointed, if for no other reason than just to get excited and enjoy all of the speculation.

So as far as I'm concerned, we have a chance at Griezmann (next summer), Bale and Verratti, just like how we signed Micki, Pogba and Ibra last summer.

Circumstances are completely different though.

Where does the line for delusion begin?
  • Ahmer50x
    16482 posts World Class

Of course Juan Mata can play the piano <3
  • Sellish
    8653 posts League Winner
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

If I were to get to have 1 hangout day with one player in United it would be him with no doubt.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Sellish wrote: »

If I were to get to have 1 hangout day with one player in United it would be him with no doubt.

Easily
  • Mike
    9843 posts League Winner
    I would want to hang out with Lingard tbh
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something

Easily

Maybe Pogba, but it's close between the two.
  • jordansky1111
    6945 posts Big Money Move

Doesnt sound great but tbh you cant really hate the guy. Hes class.
  • Ahmer50x
    16482 posts World Class

Doesnt sound great but tbh you cant really hate the guy. Hes class.

Mate, he's a footballer, not a musician. Half of his peers can barely tie their own shoelaces ffs :lol:
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    edited July 2017
    Only pre-season but I'm looking forward to seeing top players like Messi and Neymar play against us. Miss seeing us compete against the elite of Europe
  • Kman
    2727 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tornado makes me face palm daily...relax mate
  • Tornado31619
    15799 posts World Class
    Kman wrote: »
    Tornado makes me face palm daily...relax mate

I appreciate your concerns, I'm perfectly calm and relaxed.
  • SaifR
    Looks like 4-2-3-1 with Mkhi behind Lukaku is Mou's first choice set-up.

Rashford & Lingard seem to be first choice wingers til Martial forces his way in or til we sign someone.
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    Shane wrote: »
    Only pre-season but I'm looking forward to seeing top players like Messi and Neymar play against us. Miss seeing us compete against the elite of Europe

Hopefully a better quality of game tonight with the late kick-off, should be good.
  • Retro_G
    SaifR wrote: »

Rashford & Lingard seem to be first choice wingers til Martial forces his way in or til we sign someone.

Seen us linked with Forsberg from BL today, as Perisic deal has appeared to collapse.
  • Tornado31619
    15799 posts World Class
    Retro_G wrote: »

Seen us linked with Forsberg from BL today, as Perisic deal has appeared to collapse.

We could do with both Forsberg and Keita, TBH. But if the Keita talks with Liverpool were any indication, we're in for one hell of a ride with Leipzig. Let's just NOT go around tapping them up.
  • Kman
    2727 posts Fans' Favourite

We could do with both Forsberg and Keita, TBH. But if the Keita talks with Liverpool were any indication, we're in for one hell of a ride with Leipzig. Let's just NOT go around tapping them up.

Christ stop

• Retro_G

I don't know much about Forsberg to be honest, just seen it in the Manchester evening news. More than likely a load of bs, although Mourinho does want a winger. Perisic isn't happening.
  • Tornado31619
    15799 posts World Class

Christ stop

Lol WTF?
  • XxRichiexRichxX

wait what? I thought we signed him last tuesday?
  • XxRichiexRichxX

Christ stop

• SaifR
    Great game so far for the neutral
  • KK_Divine
    1176 posts Professional
    Vroom, vroom, where are you going.
  • Sellish
    8653 posts League Winner
    edited July 2017
    Why are the fans doing the wave?..

Forsberg is really decent. Was talked about a lot in Sweden even before last season.
    Not sure how he would do in United tho.
  • Ahmer50x
    16482 posts World Class

Happens all the time here during friendlies
  • Sellish
    8653 posts League Winner

Happens all the time here during friendlies

Awful.

Blind is doing a lot of careless passes this game.
  • Retro_G
    Blind"s passing has been shocking this half.