Legend Review/Price discussion thread

Comments

  • erho
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    erho wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    erho wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    legend strikers for me this year

    Shevchenko > Larsson > Crespo > Hernandez > Butragueno

    no MvB and RvN or english one?

    Only used MvB and Owen for a couple of games so don't really have an opinion on them

    ok thanks perhaps I will try out your first 2. who is the more clinical one?

    Shevchenko is the most clinical legend I've ever used

    thanks mate for your advice:)
  • SummerOfGeorge
    3120 posts National Call-Up
    @coatsy2008 did you pick up Matthäus yet? If so how are you liking him?
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    @coatsy2008 did you pick up Matthäus yet? If so how are you liking him?

    Not just yet, still like 20k coins off need to sell some stuff lol
  • SummerOfGeorge
    3120 posts National Call-Up
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    @coatsy2008 did you pick up Matthäus yet? If so how are you liking him?

    Not just yet, still like 20k coins off need to sell some stuff lol

    Just managed to pick one up, gonna give him a go tomorrow and report back here. Very excited to try him out
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    @coatsy2008 did you pick up Matthäus yet? If so how are you liking him?

    Not just yet, still like 20k coins off need to sell some stuff lol

    Just managed to pick one up, gonna give him a go tomorrow and report back here. Very excited to try him out

    Good stuff! How much you pay?
  • SummerOfGeorge
    3120 posts National Call-Up
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    @coatsy2008 did you pick up Matthäus yet? If so how are you liking him?

    Not just yet, still like 20k coins off need to sell some stuff lol

    Just managed to pick one up, gonna give him a go tomorrow and report back here. Very excited to try him out

    Good stuff! How much you pay?

    Ended up paying 511, think I can at least break even if I decide to sell him off and replace him with Petit.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    @coatsy2008 did you pick up Matthäus yet? If so how are you liking him?

    Not just yet, still like 20k coins off need to sell some stuff lol

    Just managed to pick one up, gonna give him a go tomorrow and report back here. Very excited to try him out

    Good stuff! How much you pay?

    Ended up paying 511, think I can at least break even if I decide to sell him off and replace him with Petit.

    Good price!
  • coatsy2008 wrote: »
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    @coatsy2008 did you pick up Matthäus yet? If so how are you liking him?

    Not just yet, still like 20k coins off need to sell some stuff lol

    Just managed to pick one up, gonna give him a go tomorrow and report back here. Very excited to try him out

    Good stuff! How much you pay?

    Ended up paying 511, think I can at least break even if I decide to sell him off and replace him with Petit.

    Good price!

    Just got him for 484.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    edited July 2017
    The more I look at Maldini stats it really does pose the question what the fk are they?

    Should be way higher in terms of passing/dribbling. He was agile, with great technique. He was a more conservative attacker than modern full backs but just reflect it in work rates, don't obliterate his stats.
  • EddieFicio
    22781 posts Club Captain
    edited July 2017
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    The more I look at Maldini stats it really does pose the question what the fk are they?

    Should be way higher in terms of passing/dribbling. He was agile, with great technique. He was a more conservative attacker than modern full backs but just reflect it in work rates, don't obliterate his stats.

    They made em for him to be a CB, then changed his position but didnt bother fixing his stats.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    The more I look at Maldini stats it really does pose the question what the fk are they?

    Should be way higher in terms of passing/dribbling. He was agile, with great technique. He was a more conservative attacker than modern full backs but just reflect it in work rates, don't obliterate his stats.

    They made em for him to be a CB, then changed his position but didnt bother fixing his stats.

    Yup I said this before the game even came out.. Knew they would be lazy as they always are!
    Just hoping they don't mess up zizou coz he's gonna be pretty hard to re-create in game just like scholes was.. :s
  • Ugri
    10342 posts Has That Special Something
    Ugri wrote: »
    Tried loads of legends this year but not Donovan and want to build an MLS team when tots is out (Already have Gerrard of course)

    Anyhow, is he any good? I would likely use him in an rcm position to be honest. Just looked at the market and bought this :blush:

    46b49b46650bd8b6beb72448405508a7.png

    ANy review on Donovan guys? I dont want to make him unfresh if not needed :blush:
  • Nen
    7260 posts Moderator
    Ugri wrote: »
    Ugri wrote: »
    Tried loads of legends this year but not Donovan and want to build an MLS team when tots is out (Already have Gerrard of course)

    Anyhow, is he any good? I would likely use him in an rcm position to be honest. Just looked at the market and bought this :blush:

    46b49b46650bd8b6beb72448405508a7.png

    ANy review on Donovan guys? I dont want to make him unfresh if not needed :blush:

    Just use him, the mark-up on him for being fresh will be minimal anyway.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Time to test out Overmars
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Nen wrote: »
    Ugri wrote: »
    Ugri wrote: »
    Tried loads of legends this year but not Donovan and want to build an MLS team when tots is out (Already have Gerrard of course)

    Anyhow, is he any good? I would likely use him in an rcm position to be honest. Just looked at the market and bought this :blush:

    46b49b46650bd8b6beb72448405508a7.png

    ANy review on Donovan guys? I dont want to make him unfresh if not needed :blush:

    Just use him, the mark-up on him for being fresh will be minimal anyway.

    This.. At this stage you'd probably make like 20k at best rather just use him..
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    edited July 2017
    Hype totally dead for 18 right now..Need some new icon news and whose coming back from the old roster.. Gonna be weird without no big Pat or Ruudy. :/
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Hype totally dead for 18 right now..Need some new icon news and whose coming back from the old roster.. Gonna be weird without no big Pat or Ruudy. :/

    Same it's literally all I'm waiting for, hoping they bring back a lot of the current legends as well as I'm not really hyped about any of the icons they've announced so far
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Hype totally dead for 18 right now..Need some new icon news and whose coming back from the old roster.. Gonna be weird without no big Pat or Ruudy. :/

    Same it's literally all I'm waiting for, hoping they bring back a lot of the current legends as well as I'm not really hyped about any of the icons they've announced so far

    Yeah fingers crossed now that it's not only a Microsoft thing they go absolutely all out on the roster and bump up the stats so that most of them hold better value and can compete with all these crazy boosts they are giving out on special cards.. They need to be as OP as they were on 14.. :#
  • Nen
    7260 posts Moderator
    They need to find a way to keep Legends relevant late in the year, i half expected there to be some form of upgrade SBC to push them to TOTS levels.

    Quite honestly very few are anywhere close to TOTS players stats now and thats a shame.
  • Diggy
    14879 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2017
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Hype totally dead for 18 right now..Need some new icon news and whose coming back from the old roster.. Gonna be weird without no big Pat or Ruudy. :/

    Same it's literally all I'm waiting for, hoping they bring back a lot of the current legends as well as I'm not really hyped about any of the icons they've announced so far

    Yeah fingers crossed now that it's not only a Microsoft thing they go absolutely all out on the roster and bump up the stats so that most of them hold better value and can compete with all these crazy boosts they are giving out on special cards.. They need to be as good as they were on 14.. :#

    fixed
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Nen wrote: »
    They need to find a way to keep Legends relevant late in the year, i half expected there to be some form of upgrade SBC to push them to TOTS levels.

    Quite honestly very few are anywhere close to TOTS players stats now and thats a shame.

    Yup would be way better even if they are slightly more expensive to start with. Around Feb after the Totys and tifs/fifs are out they just aren't on the same level barring a few like Gullit,pat,blanc and maybe 2 or 3 more who are so good coz of their animations and traits.
  • Magoder
    592 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Forgot how good Petit is. Despite high/high workrates he sits back perfectly for me. Always in the right place to cut out passes and start off attacks. First game back and he outshines SBC Gerrard and MOTM Pogba partnering him in midfield with a goal and an assist. Bosses the midfield more than any card I've used this year. Back in the club for 305k and staying in my final team!
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Got Matthaus 490
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Overmars feels class so far, ridiuclously fast and his shooting is great
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    Overmars feels class so far, ridiuclously fast and his shooting is great

    Could've been one of the best with 4* skills
  • xHerdie
    4643 posts National Call-Up
    havent used Zanetti this year and is the only upgrade i can do from IF Florenzi at RB

    he worth it?
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    xHerdie wrote: »
    havent used Zanetti this year and is the only upgrade i can do from IF Florenzi at RB

    he worth it?

    He's fantastic
  • xHerdie
    4643 posts National Call-Up
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    xHerdie wrote: »
    havent used Zanetti this year and is the only upgrade i can do from IF Florenzi at RB

    he worth it?

    He's fantastic

    this is the team:

    ff1108c2786ce62d125dc88c0b567f88.png

    have about 280k plus whoever i sell to upgrade. my main thoughts were ToTS Alonso and Zanetti. just wish this Florenzi futtie would have been a RB
  • JimmyVulmer
    6547 posts Big Money Move
    How would MVB do as a 2nd half sub? He was pretty underwhelming for me last year
  • Sercs
    19436 posts World Class
    How would MVB do as a 2nd half sub? He was pretty underwhelming for me last year

    much better options
Sign In or Register to comment.