Legend Review/Price discussion thread

Comments

  • erho
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Campino wrote: »
    erho wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    VICTAAAA wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    Fowler is tragic lol

    What's the final LFC side?

    Posted it above mate but I'm gonna have to drop Robbie mate. He gets battered about

    who will you use instead Fowler and which England legend striker is recommended?

    I have no choice but owen for a legend

    May just get Danny sturridge and sacrifice chem

    ok thanks
  • chaz
    1905 posts Play-Off Hero
    f587c0965d72964c2bc12df9bfe41894.gif

    This guy just cannot behave himself it's getting out of hand.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Picked up a fresh RVN, time to try him again
  • DougInskip
    7846 posts League Winner
    @chaz MVB?
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    VICTAAAA wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    erho wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    VICTAAAA wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    Fowler is tragic lol

    What's the final LFC side?

    Posted it above mate but I'm gonna have to drop Robbie mate. He gets battered about

    who will you use instead Fowler and which England legend striker is recommended?

    I have no choice but owen for a legend

    May just get Danny sturridge and sacrifice chem

    i really hope they re-release Torres for you. you're almost at the squad i made! :tongue:

    how's Lallana? he looks good.

    Lallana is class mate
  • chaz
    1905 posts Play-Off Hero
    DougInskip wrote: »
    @chaz MVB?
    Yeah mate

  • DougInskip
    7846 posts League Winner
    @chaz sick
  • teacherswag
    814 posts Semi-Pro
    Best or Dembele at RW in 433-4?
  • DougInskip
    7846 posts League Winner
    TOTS Icardi is like MVB on steroids
  • SummerOfGeorge
    3120 posts National Call-Up
    Good price for adp?
  • NoPosWow914
    707 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 2017
    Currieman wrote: »
    Started playing yesterday after months(skywalker42O) and picked up an ADP for 370k. I can now say I've used him lol

    You serious? Somebody must've done that accidentally!

    Not that great of a record. Also pic might be sideways

    30htvk1.jpg

  • krakos000
    17704 posts World Class
    DougInskip wrote: »
    TOTS Icardi is like MVB on steroids

    @coatsy2008 ........
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    krakos000 wrote: »
    DougInskip wrote: »
    TOTS Icardi is like MVB on steroids

    @coatsy2008 ........

    Tut tut tut
  • DougInskip
    7846 posts League Winner
    @coatsy2008 it's true
  • Really cant choose .I have arround 320k .. buy 2 legends (kluivert,Stoichkof) , 3 legends 110 ish(overmars, neved,suker) ..... or just BERGKAMP
  • Littleland95
    17917 posts Moderator
    Really cant choose .I have arround 320k .. buy 2 legends (kluivert,Stoichkof) , 3 legends 110 ish(overmars, neved,suker) ..... or just BERGKAMP

    Bergkamp.
  • Diggy
    14879 posts Has That Special Something
    Really cant choose .I have arround 320k .. buy 2 legends (kluivert,Stoichkof) , 3 legends 110 ish(overmars, neved,suker) ..... or just BERGKAMP

    Get 2 Hristo is close to Bergkamps level
  • Thanks guys ... I bought Bergkamp 12 hours ago, couldnt wait :)

    Should have bought a legend long time ago , okey they where overpriced but all chemistry issues solved with one legend.
    Also im dutch so i wanted a dutch one ...thinking about selling messi and getting more legend ...hmm haha
  • Ugri
    10342 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2017
    Tried loads of legends this year but not Donovan and want to build an MLS team when tots is out (Already have Gerrard of course)

    Anyhow, is he any good? I would likely use him in an rcm position to be honest. Just looked at the market and bought this :blush:

    46b49b46650bd8b6beb72448405508a7.png
  • SupaNoodle1990
    29714 posts Player of the Year
    Once you adapt to crespos poor dribbling, he is different gravy.

    Goal machine.
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    Once you adapt to crespos poor dribbling, he is different gravy.

    Goal machine.

    Who needs a first touch when you can just hit it first time from 35 yards with both feet
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Once you adapt to crespos poor dribbling, he is different gravy.

    Goal machine.

    Who needs a first touch when you can just hit it first time from 35 yards with both feet

    He can't though

    I miss Mayuka, man could hit from the halfway line with both feet
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Once you adapt to crespos poor dribbling, he is different gravy.

    Goal machine.

    Who needs a first touch when you can just hit it first time from 35 yards with both feet

    He can't though

    I miss Mayuka, man could hit from the halfway line with both feet

    I certainly don't. Hated to play against the ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    I hated Crespo.

    Slow, weak, grandmother has better dribbling, finishing wasn't anything special.


    Shame because I really liked him as a player.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    edited July 2017
    A guy just tried to kill Rijkaard then rage quit. Then sent me a message basically saying 'f**k Rijkaard, he's so annoying' lol.

    Feelsgood.jpeg.
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    legend strikers for me this year

    Shevchenko > Larsson > Crespo > Hernandez > Butragueno
  • erho
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 2017
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    legend strikers for me this year

    Shevchenko > Larsson > Crespo > Hernandez > Butragueno

    no MvB and RvN or english one?
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    erho wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    legend strikers for me this year

    Shevchenko > Larsson > Crespo > Hernandez > Butragueno

    no MvB and RvN or english one?

    Only used MvB and Owen for a couple of games so don't really have an opinion on them
  • erho
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    erho wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    legend strikers for me this year

    Shevchenko > Larsson > Crespo > Hernandez > Butragueno

    no MvB and RvN or english one?

    Only used MvB and Owen for a couple of games so don't really have an opinion on them

    ok thanks perhaps I will try out your first 2. who is the more clinical one?
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    erho wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    erho wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    legend strikers for me this year

    Shevchenko > Larsson > Crespo > Hernandez > Butragueno

    no MvB and RvN or english one?

    Only used MvB and Owen for a couple of games so don't really have an opinion on them

    ok thanks perhaps I will try out your first 2. who is the more clinical one?

    Shevchenko is the most clinical legend I've ever used
Sign In or Register to comment.