Wooly1203
3565 posts National Call-Up
EL shaarawy
Ibrahimovic
Hazard

Comments

• Dave
    1067 posts Professional
    Did El Sha with my WL rewards. Paid zero coins. :)
  • HelloDearie
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    El Sha cost me 50k. If you have untradeables or rewards its well worth it
    Didn't do.
    Didn't do.
  • robmays
    948 posts Professional
    El sha about 150k and hazard around 400k
  • mindm4ster
    5250 posts Big Money Move
    Dave wrote: »
    Did El Sha with my WL rewards. Paid zero coins. :)

plus rewards I've submitted were ❤️❤️❤️❤️ - best SBC swap I've done this year
  • dahonte
    16 posts Ball Boy
    Only did the Hazard SBC. It cost me 184k. (Had some untradeables). I am very happy :) with the Belgium Magician. A very good player for under 200k. I mean Hazard (89) wil cost around 180k.
  • Tornado31619
    32598 posts National Team Captain
    dahonte wrote: »
    Only did the Hazard SBC. It cost me 184k. (Had some untradeables). I am very happy :) with the Belgium Magician. A very good player for under 200k. I mean Hazard (89) wil cost around 180k.

His NIF is barely 60K on Xbox. Blimey, seems as if the PS4 market is as inflated as the real one, lol.
  • sulley88
    702 posts An Exciting Prospect
    50k for ibra. Had to buy buffon marchisio and miranda. Traded in some useless untradeables also. For me it was worth it.
  • dan_roma
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    el shaa about 100k + 4 untradeables
  • MexicanMario
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    60k for Zlatan
  • PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something
    43k for Zlatan.. feels good having him back after having to delete my original club following a lost bet back in February :joy:
  • King_Boontai
    2072 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did hazard for 50k
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    17077 posts World Class
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    43k for Zlatan.. feels good having him back after having to delete my original club following a lost bet back in February :joy:

Absolute bargain mate
  • pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    El Shraawy was like 50k-100k if i remember correctly when he was first released (birthday). Used a bunch of untradables..

Currently doing the Hazaed one. Have used around 100k + maybe like 20k on marque matchups, which gave me 86 IF. Still have to buy Hummels and Leno. So will cost me a bit over 150k in total. Happy with that, because I can now sell his 93 IF for 400k+
  • Currieman
    5043 posts Big Money Move
    El Sha cost me 122k coz I have absolutely nothing in my club to use :joy:

Not doing the other 2.
  • DonKing
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 2017
    Hazard 20k
    Ibra Free
    Fernandinho Free
    Dembele Free

I built a hybrid team around these 4, playing Ibra cam and hes just broken. Shoot and its a goal, 0 skill required. Hazard finishes 99% of his chances. These purple cards feel better than tots cards.

I'm really considering selling my tots kdb and playing purple Ibra in his place as cam.
  • TheonlywayisS6
    3902 posts National Call-Up
    I've only done 2 player SBCs all year (plus several of the legend loan ones), the thought of spending a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ of coins and then being stuck with them untradeable when there's every chance that a superior, tradeable card will come out later has always put me off.

One was Gareth Barry :D and the other was 89 Son which turned out to be free as I got a 250k player from one of the reward packs for it.
  • Boysie91
    15001 posts World Class
    Did all and cost me less then 200k
  • shez82
    391 posts Sunday League Hero
    Managed to do hazard for free, used my untradeable scream Muller, untradeable fut birthday villa and 3 TOTS red cards, none of which I would use

Bargain
  • PelzyWelzy

Absolute bargain mate

Got 5 in 5 already :sunglasses:

Picked up that Dembele as well. Surprised by how good he is, was worried about that weak foot but not having any issues whatsoever.

Just my keeper is tradeable now - put 86 Butland in to the Dembele SBC because he was garbage :joy:
  • Currieman

Absolute bargain mate

Got 5 in 5 already :sunglasses:

Picked up that Dembele as well. Surprised by how good he is, was worried about that weak foot but not having any issues whatsoever.

Just my keeper is tradeable now - put 86 Butland in to the Dembele SBC because he was garbage :joy:

Strange you say that @PelzyWelzy. He has been phenomenal for me. Some of the saves he makes are just amazing!
  • PelzyWelzy
    @Currieman - seriously bro, he parried absolutely everything for me, cost me countless games with his antics. Couldn't catch a cold. Gave him 15 games but just had enough, making 3 saves in a run of five games sealed his fate.

Feel much more comfortable with Courtois in there.
  • Currieman
    @Currieman - seriously bro, he parried absolutely everything for me, cost me countless games with his antics. Couldn't catch a cold. Gave him 15 games but just had enough, making 3 saves in a run of five games sealed his fate.

Feel much more comfortable with Courtois in there.

Strange. I must have got lucky with my Butland card haha.
  • tilen11
    7240 posts Big Money Move
    El Sha around 30k. Used DOKT Rewards mostly.
  • LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    Over a million :D:(:#

Had them all for months so can't complain

Won't be doing any SBCs next year that's for sure
  • dahonte
    16 posts Ball Boy
    dahonte wrote: »

His NIF is barely 60K on Xbox. Blimey, seems as if the PS4 market is as inflated as the real one, lol.

Oh, sorry for the late reaction.

I am on ps3. Hazard is more expensive than on Xbox I think.