TOTS Thread. Player Reviews/Price discussions

Comments

• Tietherope
    10353 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2017
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Listed lewandowski at 700k (paid 550) and he sold almost straight away, why is he so high? Lol

MOTM Vidal, TOTS Thiago, TOTS Robben are also very high. I'm up 504k on those 3 players.

People want to pair them with the SBC Lahm and Alonso.

Edit: TOTS Hummels up 110k too.
  • EddieFicio
    22781 posts Club Captain
    id sell tbh, dont think any of those is that good in particular imo.

wish i could sell my red thiago

• Zolifc
    913 posts Professional
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Kojima8 wrote: »
    Can anyone give me a quick review on TOTS vs TOTY Suarez?

Tots feels way slower than the toty and you'll feel it massively especially if your using him at ST.. The Toty is a completely different animal..

• teacherswag
    814 posts Semi-Pro
    This squad has been my fav all year
    Shevchenko-Tots Immobile
    Tots Mertens
    85 Nainggolan IF De Rossi. Effenberg
    Nif Sandro movember Barz tots azp sbc Lam
    Courtios

Loving effenberg and Immobile

• DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator
    Thoughts guys on a 250k or less attacker to try from one of the bigger leagues? I have used Modeste and Balde Diao. They would be subbed on next to TOTS Neymar (must try for any of the rich guys on here).
  • ethnick
    5853 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2017
    Tietherope wrote: »
    Listed lewandowski at 700k (paid 550) and he sold almost straight away, why is he so high? Lol

MOTM Vidal, TOTS Thiago, TOTS Robben are also very high. I'm up 504k on those 3 players.

hype will die down on friday with the next SBC's. so sell now.
  • Tietherope

ethnick wrote: »

I bought them all fresh, so it's tough to let them go. But you guys are right. I bought Thiago for 350k and he's now like 620k. Don't think I can pass that up for a player just in one of my teams I only use sporadically.

MOTM Vidal is up to 700k from the 500k I paid. But he's in my main team. Robben is up 100k, may not be worth it.
  • VICTAAAA
    11227 posts Has That Special Something
    TOTS Neymar over TOTY Messi?

TOTS Neymar, TOTS Robben and End of an Era Lahm

or

TOTS Carrasco, TOTY Messi and Zanetti?
  • MikeyP_FC
    14464 posts Has That Special Something

I bought them all fresh, so it's tough to let them go. But you guys are right. I bought Thiago for 350k and he's now like 620k. Don't think I can pass that up for a player just in one of my teams I only use sporadically.

MOTM Vidal is up to 700k from the 500k I paid. But he's in my main team. Robben is up 100k, may not be worth it.

Yeah I'm undecided on Vidal as well. I think I'll just keep him. Or maybe I'll sell :D
  • EddieFicio
    22781 posts Club Captain
    Lewandowski back down to 590k, made the right choice then
  • Tietherope
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »

Yeah I'm undecided on Vidal as well. I think I'll just keep him. Or maybe I'll sell :D

I'm trying to sell my Vidal but it says I can't because the item no longer exists. Guess it made the choice for me.
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3598 posts National Call-Up
    Decided to sell most of my team and build again in the hope it might make it a bit more fun.

Key question is TOTY Messi or TOTS Neymar?

New team is:

kOhm0lt.png
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Anyone been following isco and dembeles prices ?
  • Agent VZ
    Bennn99 wrote: »
    Anyone been following isco and dembeles prices ?

Dembele has gone from like 450 to 530k

Isco has always been between the low to mid 500's

I know cause I've bought and sold them both multiple times over the past month haha

Cheers Benzo. :* So both aim like 470-480?
  • Agent VZ
    Probably picking up Isco for the fun factor over ousmane.
  • Tietherope
    Anyone got a Thiago they fancy listing? Only 1 up atm its way over priced

What do you consider a fair price?
  • Agent VZ
    Markets gone dead lots of high end cards going close to extinct..
  • MikeyP_FC

Anyone been watching Peles? What is he selling at consistently? Getting to that point...
  • Falafelmonster
    5164 posts Big Money Move
    Had to let go of 90 Vidal. Overpriced af and not worth the coinage tbh...
    Picked up a fresh 90 thiago. any reviews? best chem for him?
    If i don't like thiago I am going to scrape Lahm and just go back to TOTY Alves + TOTS Verratti... might be an expensive gut to the team but it was clicking way more before I put in bloody vidal :D
  • Agent VZ
    edited July 2017

Anyone been watching Peles? What is he selling at consistently? Getting to that point...

Saw a couple go in the range of 3.05-3.2 mikey.
  • Olleman
    14572 posts Has That Special Something
    If i don't like thiago I am going to scrape Lahm and just go back to TOTY Alves + TOTS Verratti... might be an expensive gut to the team but it was clicking way more before I put in bloody vidal :D

90 Vidal not good? :( Was looking to get him at some point as Lahm not leaving my team, but might have to reconsider then :P Currently have TOTS Keita who is really good tbf if orange link is ok for you
  • MikeyP_FC

Saw a couple go in the range of 3.05-3.2 mikey.

Thanks bud
  • Tietherope

Hmm, can downgrade 91 Vidal to the 90 for about 230k less. But the orange is so nice :D

Don't drop Lahm. Go all out and get Alonso to go with him.
  • Tietherope
    Anyone got a Thiago they fancy listing? Only 1 up atm its way over priced

What do you consider a fair price?

Well I sold my one yesterday for 530k but I'd be cool with 550k now as I cba waiting and wanna play

@Bennn99 Not mine as I'm trying to sell a bit higher (prob won't happen), but there's a Thiago up at 550k right now.
  • Falafelmonster
    @Olleman He's good! but I have him with nainggolan in the same midfield and i get the feel like they're too similar. Vidal's really good at everything, scored a few bangers too. Just feel like my midfield is too one-dimensional with both of them together.

@Tietherope What formation are you playing Alonso? reckon he'll do a decent job as a lone CDM (41212-2)?
    Will have nain LCM and hamsik RCM
  • Tietherope
    @Olleman He's good! but I have him with nainggolan in the same midfield and i get the feel like they're too similar. Vidal's really good at everything, scored a few bangers too. Just feel like my midfield is too one-dimensional with both of them together.

@Tietherope What formation are you playing Alonso? reckon he'll do a decent job as a lone CDM (41212-2)?

I tried him at central CM in 4312 and he wasn't great, but that's where I play Vieira so that's asking a lot. I heard he was better in a two CDM set up like 4231 but I don't run that at all. I put him at CM in a 433 4 and he's working well now. Still working on getting more out of him though.
  • Falafelmonster

I tried him at central CM in 4312 and he wasn't great, but that's where I play Vieira so that's asking a lot. I heard he was better in a two CDM set up like 4231 but I don't run that at all. I put him at CM in a 433 4 and he's working well now. Still working on getting more out of him though.

Yes that's the word I'm getting as well. That's the problem, he needs to play either RCM or CDM for me in 41212(2). I like agile players and Nainggolan is already on the clunky side for me.
    I have all the players needed for the SBC, if nothing too interesting comes out on Friday I'll probably pull the trigger as the SBCs worth is only 100k so wouldn't mind giving him a whirl either way.

If he proves to be good I might just turn my team around a bit.
  • SummerOfGeorge
    3120 posts National Call-Up

Yes that's the word I'm getting as well. That's the problem, he needs to play either RCM or CDM for me in 41212(2). I like agile players and Nainggolan is already on the clunky side for me.
    I have all the players needed for the SBC, if nothing too interesting comes out on Friday I'll probably pull the trigger as the SBCs worth is only 100k so wouldn't mind giving him a whirl either way.

He does well for me at CDM in a 433(5)
  • Falafelmonster

He does well for me at CDM in a 433(5)

Might just give him a go after I see who's released on Friday then! Not playing WL this weekend anyhow so not in a rush to submit the SBC.
  • Tietherope
    Aubameyang has a decent goal contribution for me, but I'm just not liking him at all. Definitely doesn't feel like his pace is 99 and doesn't feel agile. So I'm looking for a Bundes striker. How are TOTS Werner and Modeste? Already have Robben and Dembele on the wings, so want an actual striker.