PRO CLUBS IMPROVEMENTS

Comments

• Beta
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 2017
    1) Let the captain wear the captain band rather than some random ai being the captain. It is a bug I believe.

2) Let dc players able to get back into the game rather than sitting in the lobby waiting.

3) Let substitute players able to watch the match and even better able to sub in during the match.

3) Make clubs to be able to choose the match time so we can actually use annoying stadiums like san siro at night etc.

4) Let players to be able to move away from being the wall during freekicks. Give players freedom what to do. Now only the captain can move away from the wall.

5) Make customs kits have 2 or 3 sets (home and away) so not having only one kit to choose from.

6) Make clubs to earn coins to buy stronger ai etc.
    If not, please let us edit the ai, like names and looking so we don't have different teammates every single match.

7) Also, make traits to be a 3 levels thing so not every man and his dog are running in same speed (who on earth won't take speed atm?). Make traits to be 3 levels so players will be more customized rather than 80% players are same settings.

8) On the other hand, make more traits. Like acrobat clearance, finishing, vision, ironman (+stamina, to replace second wind trait), volleys, agility, balance, heading accuracy, reactions, curve (to replace finesse shot trait), aggression. More choice, more customization.

9) Also, as others mentioned, tattoos.

EA, make micro transactions like UT so you can have more resources to spend on improving pro club. If players want to make their pros grow faster, let them pay like UT players buying packs.
    Post edited by Beta on
  • Ashy
    10017 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2017
    Micro transactions ideas is what EA really want to hear and it's the best way to get attention to improve pro clubs so here we go

As above suggest a way to buy your way to improve your player instead of grinding out games you can purchase coins or something to buy stat progression.

Could do the same with traits, ability to buy them or once you hit the max number which is 24 this year you can purchase more to get the most out of them as long as there isn't a glitch like this year to get them all for free.

Could use these coins to improve a custom build stadium faster.

Could use coins to buy real players to replace the AI random generated ones for example at RB, Alves costs 50 coins, Bellerin 20 coins and so on.

Even have additional facial hair/hair styles, tattoos that you can purchase before unlocking them
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    711 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My opinion to take FIFA pro clubs to the next level, and look after the future of it is to mix it with FUT. So you can transfer players and buy in players, rather than have random Ai players in squad that aren't filled by club members.
  • JGCramp
    1387 posts Professional

Beta wrote: »
    6) Make clubs to earn coins to buy stronger ai etc.

Whether we are talking coins of some sort of point system, this is an interesting idea because it can play into the idea of adding micro transactions for faster AI progression, which is something EA would presumably look upon favorably.

I certainly think eliminating the generic AI teammates that change every match would be nice, but AI skill progression would really be a meaningful improvement.
  • Ashy
    The problem with using real world money to purchase points/coins for clubs is it would be hard to work it in with stuff like improving AI, does the manager spend his money or does everyone in the team chip in what if someone doesn't want to?

It's easier if the micro transactions only affect the player itself like stat progression.

Teams earning points to spend on improving AI works though
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    what you need to also remember though is that while I agree teams would be better with more players, a lot of clubs (like mine) which have say 6 members, not every member can always play, and if three of us are online but we are locked out cos another mate cant get online, then you are alienating people that want to play the mode and severely limiting the number of teams which means it would be even harder to find a game.

You could maybe integrate drop ins so if you were short someone looking for a drop in game could make up the numbers. For this to be conceivable drop in members need up and down votes so you can decide who can fill the extra spot, almost like a trial
  • DannyUK
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pro Clubs is a dying part of Fifa and I predict it will be gone in a couple of years. I've played clubs for years now and nothing has changed apart from minor things like badges and hairstyles, nothing in terms of gameplay.

I've participated in the last 3 betas and raised concerns as like many other people but they fall on deaf ears, they will just not listen to the fans unfortunately. I don't see the point in having a beta anymore for Pro Clubs because there is not alot to test, they have done the same thing for years it is very easy to fix minor bugs.

The truth is so much money is coming in through FUT that Pro Clubs gets abandoned. I believe if they improved clubs and headed down the FUT route of purchases in game it would bring more interest. I could also see it heading towards VR with your pro player but only if they invested in clubs. All the talk I'm hearing is they find it a hindrance more than anything and would scrap if tomorrow if they had the chance.
  • Ashy
    edited June 2017
    EA need other modes than just FUT so I really doubt they would scrap it, it still has a large audience and a lot of the pro club players don't really play UT so there is extra money to be made with micro transactions for clubs

FUT is their main mode
    Then probably career mode
    Then Pro Clubs

They just need to put a bit more effort into the bottom two to make the whole fan base happy
    Post edited by Ashy on
  • 0113MB
    910 posts Semi-Pro
    Team training ground, just passing shooting at Computer keeper at the least!
  • Mini_Miudo
    9971 posts Has That Special Something
    Removing 'any' would be trash. Those in favour of this use the 'it's pro clubs, you should only control 1 player' argument, well, for me, it's an online mode and therefore I don't wanna be trying to dribble past CPU defenders. If I did, I'd just go play career mode.

Most importantly, they have to scale down on the VP progression and maximum capacity. It's not fair to have people that are 6'4 with 90 pace, 90 strength and 90 stamina.
  • Ashy
    It was far too fast to level up and once you get to 94 it's very very slow, just needs to be tweaked a bit I mean playing 100 games for you from 78 rated to like 90 when that should take more like 300 games
  • Safehands84
    3813 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2017
    If you are kicked for in activity or bad connection if your team mates are still playing you should be able to rejoin the match. I play with my friends we all have babies so at various time someone will have to go and see to the kids then they have to wait 15mins for the next game should be able to jump right back in
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    If you are kicked for in activity or bad connection if your team mates are still playing you should be able to rejoin the match. I play with my friends we all have babies so at various time someone will have to go and see to the kids then they have to wait 15mins for the next game should be able to jump right back in

My assumption is that there are pretty big technical limitations for players seamlessly joining/leaving matches mid-game. Waiting 5-15 minutes for the next match isn't too unbearable for me.
  • Ashy
    I remember in one of the old Fifa games in career mode you could sim a match and jump in the game at any point but i guess it might be more difficult for an online game with many other players involved in.

Best way they could do it is have the players info connected to the match once they are on the bench in the lobby and the captain makes a sub to bring you in, or a half time change if that makes it easier
  • Beta
    Make human gk less ****.

Also let drop in allow more players. Now the situation is like 1~2 players quit then the entire match is like AI vs AI.
  • Kurt
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've always said I think for pro clubs to eveolve into the next level you have to incorporate some version of ultimate team into it so as to remove the ai random players.

So pretty much you win games, you open packs, get players and put them in your team. Don't make complex like ut and don't add transfer market and stuff like that.

• Ashy
    Kurt wrote: »
    I've always said I think for pro clubs to eveolve into the next level you have to incorporate some version of ultimate team into it so as to remove the ai random players.

So pretty much you win games, you open packs, get players and put them in your team. Don't make complex like ut and don't add transfer market and stuff like that.
    Ye agreed then EA could add the micro transactions factor in so the owner of the club could buy packs if they wish to improve the AI players at a faster rate
  • Sporter
    675 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 2017
    I think you should start at 60 Overall and progress at the same speed.

The ultimate team style way of improving your AI team mates is a good idea and, if micro transactions are introduced, this could being new interest into the mode.

You could have the club manager 'appoint' other coaches who are allowed to buy packs and players from the market. You could even integrate the market with ultimate team, maybe.

Edit: Also Offline Seasons would compliment the above nicely.
  • bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    Ashy wrote: »
    It was far too fast to level up and once you get to 94 it's very very slow, just needs to be tweaked a bit I mean playing 100 games for you from 78 rated to like 90 when that should take more like 300 games

agree.
    everyone should start off lower.

also id change the leveling up system so that you can lose points for playing out of position on purpose.

say keepers in drop ins dribbling up the pitch.
    also when your supposed to play cm and you end up playing up front...that sort of ****.

also dribbling.
    if you end up with a less than 50% completed dribbling rate you should lose points.
    it would make for a better experience all round in drop ins.
  • Beta
    edited July 2017
    Also please fix gk map problem. Now when you are playing gk the map is facing downwards but not upwards, it is very confusing for the players.
  • Smaller pitch 5v5 option.(even if this was practice between club members )

Setting for who is aloud to call the ball.

Instead of ANY have the ability to control your pro plus 2 or 3 other p!ayers each

Give teams a personality by letting you customise ai players and set up there stats

To make Money for Ea they could do something like rainbow six siege, but this will take a lot of thought

• LeLe19
    68 posts Park Captain
    I don't expect any changes other than new boots :disappointed: