The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Clash of the Squad-Builders - Season 1

Comments

• LT
    618 posts
    edited June 2015
    Fixture 7: Tour of the Continents - South America!
    As part of our ongoing tour, South America is next continent we're visiting. Due to connotations of flair, dribbling and fancy skills associated with South America, your squad must contain at least one 5* skill player.

Criteria:
    • Your squad must only contain South American players (see below).
    • Your squad must contain at least one 5* skill player.
    • Your squad must contain a minimum of 3 leagues and 3 nations.
    • Your squad must contain a minimum of 3 silver players. Bronze players are optional.
    • Your squad can contain Inform, MOTM and other special cards excluding Legends.
    • Each player must be on a minimum of 9 individual chemistry.

- South American Nations -
    22DF8V2.pngDKXbjHZ.png6IgM5u7.pngcpYTuJk.pngcx9DViI.pngs6xEt2L.pngUe35A2h.pngeBZwORZ.pngGsoKRlH.pngqp4kQyp.pngmck9b7s.pngXbfQEry.png
    Argentina | Bolivia | Brazil | Chile | Colombia | Ecuador | Guyana | Paraguay | Peru | Suriname | Uruguay | Venezuela

With a limited number of nations available, we're looking for squads that stand out from the rest. Create a squad that's unique, creative and stands out from other squads submitted, but don't forget playability as well!

Deadline for Fixture 7 is Wednesday, 3rd June 18:00 GMT+1 / Click for other time zones.

Good luck! :mrgreen:
  • Orange Prince
    5881 posts Big Money Move
    I guess 50% of the squads will have Neymar and Messi.
  • I guess 50% of the squads will have Neymar and Messi.
    With a limited number of nations available, we're looking for squads that stand out from the rest. Create a squad that's unique, creative and stands out from other squads submitted, but don't forget playability as well!
  • DeeJay-00
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hey @LT !
    Looking forward to this new one and yes I'm going to be using MSN

Just wondering how many points I was off top 3, just want to know how I rank. Thanks!
  • Dunk
    2012 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fixture 7 Submission

29a1ea2c8572b6e420cc948e2ca8c1a9.png

3L4N ,Two 5* Skillers, Three 4* Skillers and for a 3 at the back team in my opinion is very playable :)

CBs are quick and great aerially, CDMs workrates don't leave the defence exposed, Wingers have great flair and dribbling ability, and the attack is a brute force mixture of strength and flair (Rondon 97 Strength, Hulk 92!!) and both have 4* skills too <3
  • simsieg
    9492 posts League Winner
    9d34c1f408b1a85ec99a3d10f210be05.png

4L4N, Vitinho is the 5* skiller.
  • Terminator
    8655 posts League Winner
    edited June 2015
    http://wefut.com/en/squad/546812

xAX3GZE.png

4L3N, Two 5* Skillers, Three 4* Skillers and it's very playable imo.

The GK is one of the best in the Game. And although the Full-backs aren't the best, they are very solid. The Centrebacks are great. In Midfield you have 2 creators and one destroyer, which is very handy obviously. The CF looks pretty good Imo and especially for this formation, he can pass, dribble and shoot from a distance if needed. But if he can't there's almost Always the possibility to pass it to the wingers who both have pace and can Dribble and shoot.
    Post edited by LT on
  • Terminator
    8655 posts League Winner
    Terminator wrote: »
    http://wefut.com/en/squad/546812

4L3N, Two 5* Skillers, Three 4* Skillers and it's very playable imo.

The GK is one of the best in the Game. And although the Full-backs aren't the best, they are very solid. The Centrebacks are great. In Midfield you have 2 creators and one destroyer, which is very handy obviously. The CF looks pretty good Imo and especially for this formation, he can pass, dribble and shoot from a distance if needed. But if he can't there's almost Always the possibility to pass it to the wingers who both have pace and can Dribble and shoot.

@LT Could you maybe give me a gyazo link?
  • SremmLife
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 2015
    2mewgnb.png
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2015
    3rd place! Well chuffed with that.

Alright here's my South American team:

k8v8x1X.png

5 leagues, 5 nations. Deliberately avoided the inevitable Neymar-Messi/Suarez combo and went for the less-popular-than-he-used-to-be Falcao up top! I think it's a solid team in a solid formation, meets all the criteria - nothing else to say really. :D

Post edited by LT on
  • Färjestad
    2225 posts Fans' Favourite
    f91a723c514634917f5717baaea65963.png

NLW.
  • DeeJay-00
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    Will I really lose points for using MSN? I like it and I think it'll make it the most playable?
  • wth22
    10809 posts Has That Special Something
    DeeJay-00 wrote: »
    Will I really lose points for using MSN? I like it and I think it'll make it the most playable?

I think so. I've made really playable but not the most creative squads in the last two rounds and have gotten mediocre scores.
  • ukler8
    4749 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2015
    LT wrote: »

• Shadow_185
    7051 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2015
    bruh... why didn't i get points? was I too late? I don't think so
    Post edited by LT on
  • simsieg
    9492 posts League Winner
    Some fantastic squads so far :open_mouth:
  • DeeJay-00
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    Shadow_185 wrote: »
    Apologies for the delay! With access limited, I was unable to post the results sooner. Having said that, it's only a few days extra, so lets not get too worked up. :fearful:

Fixture 6 Results

BFYzZOe.png Congratulations to the stand-out winner of Fixture 6, @AlmightyPanda, y1azbxI.png second place @vibemix881 and a very close iSNSYrq.png third place @Orikoru!

lOUXOAG.png
    lwUXLLf.png .lslLaIX.png
    (click to enlarge images)

You can find a record of all submitted squads in the Hall of Fame, including those in the top 3 of each fixture.

Season 1 Table

CmcjRRt.png
    (total score obtained through average of Judge's scores for the fixture, and rounded to the nearest integer
    - in the event where two or more players share the same score, the total score to one decimal place is considered)

:warning: Those that failed to submit a squad in time have automatically received a score of 0. Liam9800000 and MWindelstad have been removed from the game.

Several squads were unfortunately disqualified from this fixture. Failing to meet the fundamental criteria (three league champion teams) meant we were unable to judge the submitted squad. In future fixtures, please double-check before submitting, and ensure your squad meets the criteria provided! If in doubt, ask for clarification on the criteria.

4 fixtures remaining!
    Details on Fixture 7 can be found below.

Good luck! :mrgreen:

You editted your squads and so I think were disqualified from the round, also your last squad (I didn't see the others) didn't meet the primary criteria
  • DeeJay-00
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    ukler8 wrote: »

Its confusing I haven't been sure for all these rounds xD sometimes the most playable wins, sometimes the most creative
  • TheGabc
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    XFSIy1t.png?1
  • JJ
    2801 posts National Call-Up
    6164e5ef167667f9707f905045565534.png
  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move

Its confusing I haven't been sure for all these rounds xD sometimes the most playable wins, sometimes the most creative

Have to agree with you on this one
  • Premier-Sky
    2880 posts Fans' Favourite
    wth22 wrote: »

I think so. I've made really playable but not the most creative squads in the last two rounds and have gotten mediocre scores.

In the last round, I made mine different and pretty creative, yet I got a mediocre score. Genuinely thought that was far better than the squad I submitted when I won the round :p
  • Shadow_185 wrote: »
    There's no need to quote the entire post.

I'm afraid your squad was disqualified as you failed to meet the criteria provided.
    As said, before you submit a squad I suggest you double-check you've met the criteria.
  • Tomqwerty
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    thcklzF.jpg
  • Premier-Sky
    edited June 2015
    Post edited by LT on
  • Paciga45
    3766 posts National Call-Up

I agree with that.
  • wth22
    edited June 2015
    http://wefut.com/squad/546941
    MQ4H5LN.png

Slightly offensive midfield however both the CMs have H/H workrates so do their tracking back and the strong CB pairing more than covers for it.
    Post edited by LT on
  • Premier-Sky
    Slightly offensive midfield however both the CMs have H/H workrates so do their tracking back and the strong CB pairing more than covers for it.

Why not TOTS Aguero instead of Falcao? :p
  • wth22

Why not TOTS Aguero instead of Falcao? :p

Falcao provides an aerial threat and is one of the best headers, Aguero is quite similar to Dybala and both of them would get one dimensional.
  • Shadow_185
    7051 posts Big Money Move
    Shadow_185 wrote: »
    There's no need to quote the entire post.

I'm afraid your squad was disqualified as you failed to meet the criteria provided.
    As said, before you submit a squad I suggest you double-check you've met the criteria.

Np