5% tax has to go

TheRealMadGamer
1920 posts Fans' Favourite
It's pointless now. Ea have SBC's that are designed to eat coins and excess cards. Sick of losing 5 percent of my coins on players that are supposed to be premium but perform worse than the standard card.

Comments

• Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    git gud
  • Mart
    8161 posts League Winner
    Fine as it is.
  • TheRealMadGamer
    Mart wrote: »
    Fine as it is.

No it's just another con. Neymar tots scores 3 in 15 games lose 80k in tax. Rebuy the 96 and I score 8 in 5 games with 7 assists. Con 17
  • phep
    1508 posts Play-Off Hero
    How exactly do SBCs eat coins?
  • ICUP
    4293 posts National Call-Up
    Fine as it is.

No it's just another con. Neymar tots scores 3 in 15 games lose 80k in tax. Rebuy the 96 and I score 8 in 5 games with 7 assists. Con 17

Only two things are certain in life and thats Death & Taxes. Accept it. Plus it stops all the annoying traders
  • RoosGianni
    4101 posts National Call-Up
    It is there to stop inflation. It's fine how it is.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    17077 posts World Class
    It's only a game, get rid I say
  • andreens
    659 posts An Exciting Prospect
    RoosGianni wrote: »

How exactly 5% tax stops inflation?
  • TheRealMadGamer
    phep wrote: »

Seriously lol
  • phep
    1508 posts Play-Off Hero
    phep wrote: »

Seriously lol

100% serious. Say you need a high rated player for an SBC, so you buy a Buffon off me for say 10k. You're now 10k down, but I am 10k up. Those coins still exist. In fact, the only way SBCs even indirectly "eat" coins is the 5% tax id pay when I sold you the Buffon.

Even quicksell value doesn't really work. Often for MMs I can trade in 44 players and get 60 players back, so if anything, SBCs actually CREATE coins.
  • TheRealMadGamer
    edited July 2017
    Sure 5percent is ok on a cheap item but not on a 1 million coin plus item. They make the cards broken so that people sell and lose coins. If Neymar tots wasn't broken then, how come I can score for fun with his 96 in division 1 but I couldn't hit a barn door with his 98. Fake 17. Coin eaters 17.
  • Ryno
    6533 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2017
    andreens wrote: »

Player buys Neymar for 100k. Price goes up to 105k. Sells and makes immediate 5k profit. Does this hundreds of time throughout the year and, with 0 effort, makes hundreds of thousands of coins. Every players gets to do this, every player has hundreds of thousands of coins, prices skyrocket and the cycle gets worse and worse
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    Sure 5percent is ok on a cheap item but not on a 1 million coin plus item. They make the cards broken so that people sell and lose coins. If Neymar tots wasn't broken then, how come I can score for fun with his 96 in division 1 but I couldn't hit a barn door with his 98. Fake 17. Coin eaters 17.

It's all in ur head.
  • SPAMPEBS
    3965 posts National Call-Up

Simple, it's stops people buying cards and selling them for profit easily. The market would be crazy without the tax. Being able to buy a card for a million and selling it for 50k more without tax would be ridiculous
  • Mart
    8161 posts League Winner

Stop playing the game then if you don't like it. No-one's forcing you.
  • TheRealMadGamer
    Ryno wrote: »

Player buys Neymar for 100k. Price goes up to 105k. Sells and makes immediate 5k profit. Does this hundreds of time throughout the year and, with 0 effort, makes hundreds of thousands of coins. Every players gets to do this, every player has hundreds of thousands of coins, prices skyrocket and the cycle gets worse and worse

Sure I get that. They should make the cards play to their stats then.
  • TheRealMadGamer

Stop playing the game then if you don't like it. No-one's forcing you.

I love the game Mart that's why I'm here.
  • TheRealMadGamer
    edited July 2017

It's all in ur head.

Nope it's not the match stats are there for me to see. Lol
  • phep
    1508 posts Play-Off Hero
    Currently there are only three ways to destroy coins in the game. People buying packs with coins, people entering the draft with coins, and the 5% tax. I'm willing to bet that the number of people buying packs with coins is relatively low, so the 5% tax is easily the biggest coin sink in the game. Without it there would be billions and billions of extra coins in the game within even a few months, and those 700 coins you get for a match would mean EVEN less.
  • Izzy2K17
    12008 posts Has That Special Something

Ohhh it all makes sense now :o
  • TheRealMadGamer
    Neymar 96 = God

Neymar 98 = lose coins in tax
  • TheRealMadGamer
    Conclusion games fake. Mugging you off 17. Now post ur troll bs ha ha
  • alex1987
    5852 posts Big Money Move
    No it should not. IF you don't understand why there is a 5% tax, get back to basic economics lessons.
  • ICUP
    alex1987 wrote: »
    No it should not. IF you don't understand why there is a 5% tax, get back to basic economics lessons.

Bruh which school teaches basic economics? still living in the day and age of 2x+y=
  • alex1987
    5852 posts Big Money Move
    ICUP wrote: »

Bruh which school teaches basic economics? still living in the day and age of 2x+y=

You mus be raised in a country full of math wizards :smiley:
  • ICUP
    ICUP wrote: »

You mus be raised in a country full of math wizards :smiley:

Nah, our country is run by someone whose worst offence is running through fields wheat :| , she probably doesnt even know what x+x=
  • Ryno
    6533 posts Big Money Move

Sure I get that. They should make the cards play to their stats then.

Those two issues do not correlate
  • tatadwader
    2423 posts Fans' Favourite
    Neymar 96 = God

Neymar 98 = lose coins in tax

Neymar 96 is amazing.

I once had a 5 goal 3 assist game with him in d2.

I wish I could affort a decent LaLiga St so I could use him again @ cam.

I guess there's always sbc suarez.
  • TeamRem
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    The 5% tax has more effects than just a general inflation-fighting mechanism. It's an important microtrading tool. Without it, there'd be a rise in people or bots buying cards and relisting them for 100-300 coins more. The market works best when there's at least a modicum of balance between hardcore traders and the rest of the community.
  • lucas
    4987 posts Big Money Move
    When they remove the 5% tax the whole game would be fluded with coins and we get a 15 ish market, basic economics