TOTS Thread. Player Reviews/Price discussions

Comments

• teacherswag
    814 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 2017
    Shane wrote: »
    Icardi or cavani. Or both ?

Cavani
    Who would you put next to him in 2 striker. And who for cam (boudebiuz, Fekir?$

Considering 90 Mertens oppsite him.
  • Orison
    58009 posts National Treasure
    What would you build with Griezmann, Carrasco, Hamsik and about 1-1.1Mil? The rest of my team performs like trash atm :joy:
  • Skrt_Skrt
    4621 posts National Call-Up
    TOTS Neymar is GOAT.
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    Skrt_Skrt wrote: »
    TOTS Neymar is GOAT.
    He really is
  • M98H
    13873 posts Has That Special Something
    Trying lukaku for the first time. Not to bad so far. 7 games 10 goals. Feels fairly agile for how strong he is.
  • rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    SBC Son and SBC Suarez are my strikers at CAM who should I run

TOTS Dembele
    95 Messi
    Best
    TOTS Hazard
    Ronaldo (striker and Suarez down to cam)
    TOTS Eriksen
    97 Neymar
    TOTS Thauvin
  • Kai9623
    rckstr wrote: »
    SBC Son and SBC Suarez are my strikers at CAM who should I run

TOTS Dembele
    95 Messi
    Best
    TOTS Hazard
    Ronaldo (striker and Suarez down to cam)
    TOTS Eriksen
    97 Neymar
    TOTS Thauvin
    Ronaldo
  • DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator
    Worth dropping Alli to the bench, putting Coutinho in, swapping Kante to RCM and using Azpilicueta on 7 chem over Keane? I like Keane (love Chiellini) but dont care much for the fact that Keane and Chiellini are so alike in that they can stand people up and stuff but if they get turned or I face elusive players that I cant miss a tackle or Im in trouble.

f29c53372e32aa3299c67885a6b9a4d1.png

• VICTAAAA
    11227 posts Has That Special Something
    @Timoner12

I only have feedback for Robben, Tolisso and Stindl.

Robben was most used of the three I can review. He's an elite attackingplayer with great scoring ability. People will cite his 2* weak foot as a detriment but it only evident with the consistency with passes. With that said, he excels as dribbling, striking (with both feet) in the box, long shots and FKs. He's a great player for his current price.

Tolisso spent the least amount of time with me, 6 matches. I hated him on many levels: didn't play like a b2b player, poor passing, poor positioning, absent on defense, in the way on offense (or vice versa). Played RCM in 433(4) with Thauvin and Zanetti wide and Ruud at CAM.

Stindl, I actually played at striker in a 442. He feels much more like a mid than an out and out goal scorer. Had about 10 matches with him, never pushed him back from ST and he was decent. Scored a few, assisted more; I must say his passing was a luxury in a 2 striker role.
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    @DirtyDishFC go N'zonzi, Carvajal and Ramos?
  • Falafelmonster
    5164 posts Big Money Move
    TOTS Merten's passing is something else. Him at CAM behind TOTS Dybala is unfair
  • Cadey 5
    12482 posts Has That Special Something
    I really really really struggled using Salah as striker this WL was this just me or is he not suited for it?
  • Orison
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    I really really really struggled using Salah as striker this WL was this just me or is he not suited for it?

He is a LF or CAM, not a striker.
  • Cadey 5
    Orison wrote: »

I just like to make use of what I have in the club :D screws me sometimes.
  • Orison

Don't think my SPOTM Son has seen a full game in the last 3 weeks or so :D if it's not good enough, then it's not getting used.
  • Cadey 5

Don't think my SPOTM Son has seen a full game in the last 3 weeks or so :D if it's not good enough, then it's not getting used.

Any recommendations for a striker in front of

Gio Totti shawary?
  • Pronoob
    5403 posts Big Money Move

Gio Totti shawary?

Son
  • Cadey 5
    Pronoob wrote: »

Gio Totti shawary?

Son

In main team and I don't insta sub.
  • Orison

Gio Totti shawary?

Immobile seems to be either insane or trash for everyone so you could test him. Otherwise not many options except for a legend or putting El92 at striker and then getting Dybala or so at CAM.
  • Cadey 5

Gio Totti shawary?

Immobile seems to be either insane or trash for everyone so you could test him. Otherwise not many options except for a legend or putting El92 at striker and then getting Dybala or so at CAM.

Loved his 87 tried his tots twice and couldn't get on with him for some resson but I could swap shawary and Salah IG I guess!
  • Chance
    1769 posts Play-Off Hero
    I find TOTS Dembele to be pretty much the same as his OTW/IF, anyone else?
  • GL
    13417 posts Has That Special Something
    Chance wrote: »
    I find TOTS Dembele to be pretty much the same as his OTW/IF, anyone else?

noooo he is soooo much better
  • EddieFicio
    22781 posts Club Captain
    Higuain @Cadey 5
  • Orison
    @ha032742 get Griez, your other peasant blues wouldn't have scored this (it's a cross btw) :trollface:
    SX9oejL.gif
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Been on holiday just got back and havnt touched fifa in like 10 days feels good :D .. Sold nain just wasn't giving me the output of a one million coin cm..
  • Nen
    7260 posts Moderator
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Been on holiday just got back and havnt touched fifa in like 10 days feels good :D .. Sold nain just wasn't giving me the output of a one million coin cm..

TRAITOR.
  • Agent VZ
    Nen wrote: »

TRAITOR.

Had zero in the bank bud needed something incase I was interested in a pink and thought he was the only guy over two teams I could sacrifice. :D Will just buy him back if all these futties are rubbish..I'm just crossing my fingers for a 94 bale/pogba. :#
  • Kai9623
    edited July 2017
    Laca and Neymar are the goats
  • Agent VZ
    edited July 2017
    Bennn99 wrote: »

TRAITOR.

Had zero in the bank bud needed something incase I was interested in a pink and thought he was the only guy over two teams I could sacrifice. :D Will just buy him back if all these futties are rubbish..I'm just crossing my fingers for a 94 bale/pogba. :#

Can't remember where I heard it but apparently you can't get a futties card if you have had over 2 special cards which makes sense tbh although I'd of loved a Pogba

edit: ahh ok got it

That surely didn't apply last year didn't kdb have like a 1673623727 cards before his futtie last year?
  • Agent VZ

TRAITOR.

Can't remember where I heard it but apparently you can't get a futties card if you have had over 2 special cards which makes sense tbh although I'd of loved a Pogba

edit: ahh ok got it

Noooo I mean like Pogba can't get a futties card cause he's had more than 2 special cards :D

Hopefully Bale gets one as he's only had the 1 IF this year

I edited it again benn.. Didn't kdb have one last year after having like 1736272828 cards? Is it a new rule?