Don't do sbc Totti for the love of god

Michael LFC 96
3711 posts National Call-Up
What an awful card. I had spare players I never used so he cost me 60k.

Absolutely awful. Not even close to 70 pace, dribbling is awful and shooting is indifferent. Feel robbed of 60k :cry:

Comments

• GL
    6508 posts Big Money Move
    whaaaa he's been amazing against me
  • Mr. Soper
    2553 posts Fans' Favourite
    Really i really like his NIF. his shooting was amazing, was think I should do it. now........
  • KingLionel10
    15003 posts World Class
    I really like him, his shooting is class. He doesn't feel anywhere near his pace but I never wanted him for that
  • Michael LFC 96
    GL wrote: »
    whaaaa he's been amazing against me

Scored 7 in 4 but such an awful card. Feels ****.
    I really like him, his shooting is class. He doesn't feel anywhere near his pace but I never wanted him for that

He just doesn't break away from anybody but his agility and balance don't help with dribbling so he just feels tepid.
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    Maybe you just suck bud :)

TBH I don't really care how he plays I just want all of the end of era cards
  • WFCBagnall
    69502 posts Moderator
    Jake wrote: »

• Ryno
    6078 posts Big Money Move
    This is why they have the Loan option
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year

• Michael LFC 96
    I wish there was an ultra sweat chem card with +3 pace and dribbling, I'll try him with a hunter and then gradually move down the chem styles until I find one that 'works'.

Well that and every keeper feels like they're on the game of their lives, 7 in 4 isn't bad but I expect better. My SBC Suarez has 138 in 106 and my 87 Gomez prior to Totti had 87 in 54, I thought Totti would be similar to Suarez but I guess not, never been so disappointed.
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2017
    Ryno wrote: »
    This is why they have the Loan option

This. 7 in 4 is a very good return tho