14465 posts Has That Special Something
    Tietherope wrote: »
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    So I guess there's no TOTT happening.

Might as well open my stored packs now while MOTM are in packs? @MikeyP_FC

4 minute hype ?

Nothing :(

There's 5 hour hype, but then MOTM are out of packs if nothing happens.

Saw that. Will just save my last funds for a futties winner and use Vieira in both main and fitness.
  • SummerOfGeorge
    3120 posts National Call-Up
    TOTS Robben or Salah as a RW in 433(5)?
  • rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    Neymessi wrote: »
    @rckstr have you tried TOTS Hazard? Also would like to know a little more on Mertens and Gomez and if you have tried TOTGS Dybala. What position did you use them in?

I've not used Hazard yet mate but will in the next few days, I loved his 94 though.

Mertens looks good on paper and usually I get on with these weaker nimble players but Mertens just felt so inconsistent on the ball and his finishing is very hit and miss I gave him 20 games because I packed him I wanted him to do well.

Gomez is awesome especially for 280k did waaaaay more than Mertens for me, use him at CAM and he'll dominate games feels like a central NIF Messi.

I used every Dybala card and maybe the TOTS isn't worth over double the price of the TOTGS which is already fantastic but at this stage of the game if you can afford it why not? Otherwise get TOTGS and Gomez TOTS

@Neymessi
  • rckstr
    TOTS Robben or Salah as a RW in 433(5)?

Robben for sure
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    rckstr wrote: »
    @rckstr have you tried TOTS Hazard? Also would like to know a little more on Mertens and Gomez and if you have tried TOTGS Dybala. What position did you use them in?

I've not used Hazard yet mate but will in the next few days, I loved his 94 though.

Mertens looks good on paper and usually I get on with these weaker nimble players but Mertens just felt so inconsistent on the ball and his finishing is very hit and miss I gave him 20 games because I packed him I wanted him to do well.

Gomez is awesome especially for 280k did waaaaay more than Mertens for me, use him at CAM and he'll dominate games feels like a central NIF Messi.

I used every Dybala card and maybe the TOTS isn't worth over double the price of the TOTGS which is already fantastic but at this stage of the game if you can afford it why not? Otherwise get TOTGS and Gomez TOTS

@Neymessi
    Thanks for that, have TOTS Hazard and he is unreal but would feel a little better spreading the wealth. Gomez better than TOTGS Dybala? Also let me know how you get on with Hazard.
  • Tietherope
    10353 posts Has That Special Something
    Opened my stored packs to try and get the new Lacazette that's selling for 100k.

I got Chiellini in the pack from this week's offline tournament. Could have been worse.

Will probably be something out in 4 hours now that I've opened them.
  • rckstr

@Neymessi
    Thanks for that, have TOTS Hazard and he is unreal but would feel a little better spreading the wealth. Gomez better than TOTGS Dybala? Also let me know how you get on with Hazard.

Similar level Gomez is cheaper though. At Cam Gomez otherwise TOTGS Dybala
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something

@Neymessi

Similar level Gomez is cheaper though. At Cam Gomez otherwise TOTGS Dybala

I have a 2m budget but players who I must include are ADP, POTM Son, TOTS Alonso and TOTS Azpi, so a little less than a 1.1m budget around them and I have no clue what to build. This is my current team but I'll post some ideas I have after it. Have not used Best this year or a ton of TOTS.

WiyszMHAST_1_3nMZmS2dQ.png
    tSxpAW6fT0yd4r5LNcT_KA.png
    gre1UgELRM6Xj-VN2ZhNjQ.png
    nvXYX5paQ42cJP70zlhPXA.png
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    So I've tried a load of TOTS recently lost loads on tax but was fun these are my ratings out of 10 if you want to know in detail about any just reply. Trying Dembele next.

Keane 8/10
    Walker 10/10
    Filipe Luis 9/10
    Alonso 9/10
    Lallana 8/10
    Kane 4/10
    Mane 2/10
    Azpi 7/10
    Thauvin 10/10
    Lacazette 9/10
    Icardi 1/10
    Gomez 8/10
    Dybala 10/10
    Keita 9/10
    Stindl 5/10
    Forsberg 6/10
    Suarez 9/10
    Robben 10/10
    Marcano 2/10
    Casillas 2/10
    Falcao 6/10
    Dendonker 9/10
    Skrtel 6/10
    Criscito 6/10
    Mertens 7/10

Man's giving the best striker on the game a 1/10 rating smh
  • Tietherope
    10353 posts Has That Special Something
    So I've tried a load of TOTS recently lost loads on tax but was fun these are my ratings out of 10 if you want to know in detail about any just reply. Trying Dembele next.

Keane 8/10
    Walker 10/10
    Filipe Luis 9/10
    Alonso 9/10
    Lallana 8/10
    Kane 4/10
    Mane 2/10
    Azpi 7/10
    Thauvin 10/10
    Lacazette 9/10
    Icardi 1/10
    Gomez 8/10
    Dybala 10/10
    Keita 9/10
    Stindl 5/10
    Forsberg 6/10
    Suarez 9/10
    Robben 10/10
    Marcano 2/10
    Casillas 2/10
    Falcao 6/10
    Dendonker 9/10
    Skrtel 6/10
    Criscito 6/10
    Mertens 7/10

Icardi is great for me.
  • teacherswag
    814 posts Semi-Pro
    Love Icardi. Trying out a 5212 soon. Just gonna cross all day
    Icardi and cavani up top.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class

Keane 8/10
    Walker 10/10
    Filipe Luis 9/10
    Alonso 9/10
    Lallana 8/10
    Kane 4/10
    Mane 2/10
    Azpi 7/10
    Thauvin 10/10
    Lacazette 9/10
    Icardi 1/10
    Gomez 8/10
    Dybala 10/10
    Keita 9/10
    Stindl 5/10
    Forsberg 6/10
    Suarez 9/10
    Robben 10/10
    Marcano 2/10
    Casillas 2/10
    Falcao 6/10
    Dendonker 9/10
    Skrtel 6/10
    Criscito 6/10
    Mertens 7/10

Icardi is great for me.

Same, scores goals like it's nothing
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    How do I finish this team with around 550k?

v8OpZmR.jpg

I'm gonna rotate Totti and El Sha with MOTM Saul and SBC Torres as well as TOTS Eriksen and SPOTM Son
  • Falafelmonster
    5164 posts Big Money Move

v8OpZmR.jpg

I'm gonna rotate Totti and El Sha with MOTM Saul and SBC Torres as well as TOTS Eriksen and SPOTM Son

86 Nain, TOTS Salah, IF Florenzi. something around there.
  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    Any reviews on these TOTS?

Lewa
    Cavani
    Robben
    Forsberg
    Keita
    Mbappe
    Lemar
    Bernardo Silva
    Verratti
    Tolisso
    Stindl
  • GL
    13424 posts Has That Special Something
    Timoner12 wrote: »

Lewa
    Cavani
    Robben
    Forsberg
    Keita
    Mbappe
    Lemar
    Bernardo Silva
    Verratti
    Tolisso
    Stindl

Verratti amazing. A little pitbull who buzzes around the pitch tackling everyone. I used hawk on him and he did feel fast and strong for his size. Very good longshots and finishing despite the stats. Incredible dribbler, the ball sticks close to his feet and obviously his passing is pinpoint accurate and with the 4* weak foot it's a massive plus. He's one of the best CM on the game imo and certainly the best in Ligue 1.

Tolisso took 3 goes to finally click with him. Tried Basic/Engine first two times but he was very good for me with Hawk. Nice utility player who defines box to box. Fast, strong, tallish and wins many headers which is perfect for cm. Issues i had with him were his longshots were quite poor and he runs out of stamina - 93 is a lie
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class

v8OpZmR.jpg

86 Nain, TOTS Salah, IF Florenzi. something around there.

Hmm I did look at Salah I just don't find Nain and Florenzi that interesting tbh, team would be very Serie A heavy.

I haven't heard good things about Mane so I'll stay away from him.

Personally I was looking at one of these combinations:

TOTS Silva, TOTS Verratti and TOTS Pereira

or

TOTS Robben, legend CM and TOTS Karsdorp

I kinda like the first option ngl but I'm not sure about having Kante and Verratti in the midfield, I feel like winning headers might end up being a massive problem.
  • Juked By Neymar
    3467 posts National Call-Up
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    Lewa
    Cavani
    Robben
    Forsberg
    Keita
    Mbappe
    Lemar
    Bernardo Silva
    Verratti
    Tolisso
    Stindl

[/quote]

Keita is pretty solid. Well worth the price tag. All over the field, quick, good shot, reasonable defender although somewhat weak (due to size i'm guessing)
  • Olleman
    14572 posts Has That Special Something
    Pulled Carvajal from my monthlies, sigh.. But oh well. It is what it is, I'll take it :)
  • Juked By Neymar
    3467 posts National Call-Up
    Olleman wrote: »
    Pulled Carvajal from my monthlies, sigh.. But oh well. It is what it is, I'll take it :)

Eh, I got Sanson. Not great but could be worse. Got him and Cyprien untradables now
  • SummerOfGeorge
    Chiellini has been quite lackluster so far, Koulibally an upgrade or should I look for a legends CB in that price range?
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    Okay gotta admit tots Griez is pretty legit
  • Muzza11
    11132 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2017
    Lewa - Rubbish for me, felt like he has really bad balance

Cavani - I'm eager to try him, his 90 was amazing so the 95 must be better

Robben - My mate has him and he is amazing apart from the 2* WF

Forsberg - My Mate had him and said he was really surprised by how good he is

Keita - Not used

Mbappe - Awful

Lemar - He is good but 2* WF and workrates affect him

Bernardo Silva - Good on the ball but very very weak

Verratti - One of the Best CM I have used this FIFA, cuts no much out and for me, he is the Italian Kante

Tolisso - Not used

Stindl

• Olleman
    14572 posts Has That Special Something
    Dirty question but, 90 Son on 7 chem or ST Martial on 10? :)
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    So glad i packed Neymar in my monthlies. Hes actually sick man
  • Skybluestu
    758 posts Semi-Pro
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Lemar - He is good but 2* WF and workrates affect him

Got him in my monthly rewards and really enjoy him in my fitness team. 2* isn't brilliant I agree, but I don't understand what you mean on workrates. H/M is fine.
  • Falafelmonster
    5164 posts Big Money Move
    How the hell is TOTS Thiago Silva that cheap? stat wise he is scary good looking. jw
  • SummerOfGeorge
    edited July 2017
    Who is better between Icardi and Immobile?
  • teacherswag
    814 posts Semi-Pro
    Icardi or cavani. Or both ?
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    Icardi or cavani. Or both ?

Cavani