addicted to crossing

Comments

• Akinfenwaaaa
    4356 posts National Call-Up
    Right once and for all best formation for winning games in div3 up?? But and this is the big but utilising crossing a lot? Used 442 to good effect won div 3 then got relegated hard from div2 and now getting smashed in div 3. Think the midfield is too exposed.

I'm competing fine in Div. 1, won it last time round.

What squad are you using? If you're struggling that badly with the midfield, switch to 442(2) and get two M/H CDM's like Kante and Idrissa Gueye.

Good thinking regards to midfielders. I have been using a serie a squad with Tots Khedira and Tots Biglia in the middle. I feel like maybe they are not mobile enough.

@Akinfenwaaaa are you using any CTs and player instructions????

Tha ks

I've used TOTS Biglia before, hated him!

I am indeed, posted them a page or so back, just look through my posts/this thread and you'll find them somewhere :smile:

• Bilbao_Baggins
    4024 posts National Call-Up
    Right once and for all best formation for winning games in div3 up?? But and this is the big but utilising crossing a lot? Used 442 to good effect won div 3 then got relegated hard from div2 and now getting smashed in div 3. Think the midfield is too exposed.

I'm competing fine in Div. 1, won it last time round.

What squad are you using? If you're struggling that badly with the midfield, switch to 442(2) and get two M/H CDM's like Kante and Idrissa Gueye.

Good thinking regards to midfielders. I have been using a serie a squad with Tots Khedira and Tots Biglia in the middle. I feel like maybe they are not mobile enough.

@Akinfenwaaaa are you using any CTs and player instructions????

Tha ks

I've used TOTS Biglia before, hated him!

I am indeed, posted them a page or so back, just look through my posts/this thread and you'll find them somewhere :smile:

Lovely thanks
  • Razorback86
    658 posts Semi-Pro
    Anyone had luck with TOTS Dost. Been using TOTS Al Soma but having trouble winning many headers.
  • bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    depay 80...........................falcao 87......................................lucas 84

.................................................veratti 87.....................................................

..............matuidi 86.................................................seri 83...................................

falcao on false 9
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    depay 80...........................falcao 87......................................lucas 84

.................................................veratti 87.....................................................

..............matuidi 86.................................................seri 83...................................

falcao on false 9

:*
  • teacherswag
    814 posts Semi-Pro
    Need help finishing my 5212

Back line is
    Brehme Azp (empty) smalling 86 Coleman-- need a cb

2 cms- have 1--tots hamsik
    Cam- 95 Mertens
    Striker-Icardi and blank

Got 290k. Was thinking 85 Nainggolan, Vertonghen or Alderweireld and dzeko or benteke.

• Safehands84
    4079 posts National Call-Up
    Been playing 442 last few nights with nif Ronaldo with benteke or big Andy was doing ok drawing mostly but get countered too much, I had sbc de jong as super sub he scored a couple . I agree with what one poster put a few pages back about the box being too crowed so gone back to 433(2) see how that works
  • BullishBull
    922 posts Semi-Pro

falcao on false 9

Nah none of this modern false nine bollocks, it's all about the good old fashioned 4 4 ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 2.
  • Kove
    4478 posts National Call-Up

falcao on false 9

Nah none of this modern false nine bollocks, it's all about the good old fashioned 4 4 **** 2.

• yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2017
    I'm up for lots of friendlies. My GT is the same as my username. Add and invite/message me if you want to play against the original crossing guru.
    @Bilbao_Baggins @BullishBull

Or anyone that wants to play friendlies that will have focus on crossing game play and tactics!!!!

I got a message on xbox from someone about playing and having a "cross - off" lol like a dance off? :lol: yes please! sorry thought that was funny... But yes I'm down!! I just didnt have time to respond though as i was in a hurry last night and only played 1 game to try out OTW dembele. I saw the message probably way after it was sent anyways.

Not sure who it was, but obviously someone from this thread. So whoever it was let me know who, so we can coordinate on here to play sometime this weekend!!!

Btw, since we are talking about crossing, I was actually really really impressed with OTW dembele! I think hes gonna replace 86 knockaert for now. First game played, 2 assist, one of which a cross to OTW Umtiti from the corner kick for a power header. Perf.
  • BullishBull
    922 posts Semi-Pro
    yerwaltz wrote: »
    I'm up for lots of friendlies. My GT is the same as my username. Add and invite/message me if you want to play against the original crossing guru.

Or anyone that wants to play friendlies that will have focus on crossing game play and tactics!!!!

I got a message on xbox from someone about playing and having a "cross - off" lol like a dance off? :lol: yes please! sorry thought that was funny... But yes I'm down!! I just didnt have time to respond though as i was in a hurry last night and only played 1 game to try out OTW dembele. I saw the message probably way after it was sent anyways.

Not sure who it was, but obviously someone from this thread. So whoever it was let me know who, so we can coordinate on here to play sometime this weekend!!!

Btw, since we are talking about crossing, I was actually really really impressed with OTW dembele! I think hes gonna replace 86 knockaert for now. First game played, 2 assist, one of which a cross to OTW Umtiti from the corner kick for a power header. Perf.

That was me who messaged you that.
  • Bilbao_Baggins

[email protected]@BullishBull

Are u about later for a cross off??
  • BullishBull
    922 posts Semi-Pro

I am yes, I am available now also.
  • Bilbao_Baggins

I am yes, I am available now also.

I am.at work at the moment wont be back for a couple of hours tho. Will msg u later if i am online. DRxKILLA
  • BullishBull
    922 posts Semi-Pro
    Okay np.
  • gresh1978
    2687 posts Fans' Favourite
    If I get chance I'll have a few games with people. GT is same as on here.
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    Played 5 games with my team in FUT Champs, won all 5. Rarely ever have more than 2/3 shots on target against me whilst using it, but at the same time, rarely ever have more than 3/4 shots myself. But the satisfaction when you ping in the perfect cross to the back stick with Benteke/Llorente waiting there to nod it in, it's beautiful.

Half tempted to go all out with TOTS cards for the team, mainly in the defence. Baines and Trippier aren't cutting it at all. Trippier seems to think he's a CAM.
  • yerwaltz
    edited July 2017
    @BullishBull Ahh okay right on! Yea sorry i didnt really get alot of time to read or reply to it. I might be on this evening after work, but almost always on come the weekend.

@gresh1978
    @Bilbao_Baggins

Im central standard US time, usually on around 5pm-7pm weekdays if im lucky, and anytime from 11am-4pm weekends. I'll have you know im just a casual player, highest div i have reached is 2 but im currently regulated to div4 :lol: You can play your hardest or "sweaty" as you want, for practice or if you want a chill/relaxed having fun trying to score beauty crosses or long shots, im down if you see me on!
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    Yep soon as I say I've not lost with it yet, I go and lose the next game. 2-1 after extra time to a very, very questionable Son goal.

Crossing needs to be fixed for Fifa 18. 9 out of 10 of my crosses go straight in to the keepers hands, doesn't matter where I aim it.
  • gresh1978
    This is what I used for a few games last night.

https://imgur.com/acPRrmK
    https://imgur.com/T4cUZxY

What do you all think, any changes?
  • gresh1978
    @BullishBull Ahh okay right on! Yea sorry i didnt really get alot of time to read or reply to it. I might be on this evening after work, but almost always on come the weekend.

@gresh1978
    @Bilbao_Baggins

Im central standard US time, usually on around 5pm-7pm weekdays if im lucky, and anytime from 11am-4pm weekends. I'll have you know im just a casual player, highest div i have reached is 2 but im currently regulated to div4 :lol: You can play your hardest or "sweaty" as you want, for practice or if you want a chill/relaxed having fun trying to score beauty crosses or long shots, im down if you see me on!

Im in the UK so the time difference may be an issue.
  • gresh1978
    @Akinfenwaaaa what do you have for CMs instruction wise?
  • yerwaltz
    gresh1978 wrote: »

@gresh1978
    @Bilbao_Baggins

Im in the UK so the time difference may be an issue.

Ahh bummer, i do play with another chap from the UK, we manage to find time at various points in the week to play!

• Akinfenwaaaa
    gresh1978 wrote: »
    @Akinfenwaaaa what do you have for CMs instruction wise?

Had them as default in Divisions but since playing WL I've stuck them both on 'Stay Back While Attacking' :smile:
  • BullishBull
    922 posts Semi-Pro
    I wake up at 3am every morning so I'm not often available to play late evenings.
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    @gresh1978 i am uk too. Fancy a match sometime? What is your GT? I am online in 10mins for a couple hours.
  • gresh1978
    @gresh1978 i am uk too. Fancy a match sometime? What is your GT? I am online in 10mins for a couple hours.

Sorry for late reply. My GT is gresh1978.
  • bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up

falcao on false 9

Nah none of this modern false nine bollocks, it's all about the good old fashioned 4 4 **** 2.

works for falcao.
    was surprsed

i used gamiero because falcao got injured....changed the instructons to get in behind for gamiero...forgot to change them back and falcao was completely lost.

2 games later changed them back to false 9

what was happening was falcao would oback off for crosses but would attack them with gusto.

he wouldnt attack them with get in behind.
  • yerwaltz
    @BullishBull gg your team is set up brilliantly for crossing.
  • yerwaltz

falcao on false 9

works for falcao.
    was surprsed

i used gamiero because falcao got injured....changed the instructons to get in behind for gamiero...forgot to change them back and falcao was completely lost.

2 games later changed them back to false 9

what was happening was falcao would oback off for crosses but would attack them with gusto.

he wouldnt attack them with get in behind.

Gameiro is great in the air, one of my favorite short strikers