Monthly Rewards are Friday TOTS only

Thierry-VavaVoom
4276 posts National Call-Up
According to German EA !

Unreal if this is the case

Comments

• Thierry-VavaVoom
    No idea what this means for bronzes or silvers as MC TOTS was in May..
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    6401 posts Big Money Move
    No idea what this means for bronzes or silvers as MC TOTS was in May..

It will probably still be included same with the other TOTS in May
  • Huxx
    3218 posts National Call-Up
    Feels too good to be true. We can hope!
  • Coderood
    2021 posts Fans' Favourite
    Great! Hope to pull something great from my Elite rewards then :)
  • A_Snipe
    3785 posts National Call-Up
    My one weekend getting me Bronze. Can only hope for a gold tots. But I'm fine with a bronze crapper. To go with my other 6 haha. Don't like wl every weekend it can put you into a physco hospital
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Only played enough for silver 1 monthly, so won't get anything decent. Weekends have been a lot less stressful, when you're not setting any WL target.
  • HishamAyman
    3249 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2017
    Jollii95 wrote: »

And then I get all the untradeables i have :D
  • Jollii95
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park

And then I get all the untradeables i have :D

But you got them twice then and can cash them into SBCs
  • pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    Ugh what a month to miss 1.5 weekends completely. Tried my best to catch up but still ended up 3 wins short of Gold 3.
  • HishamAyman
    3249 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2017
    Just opened the codes, it says FUT Champions versions of gold team of the season players, so yes, any player, not only Friday players
    a6b34n4.png
  • LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    There's also DKO players on that pic, doubt they're in monthlies
  • LiamSully wrote: »
    There's also DKO players on that pic, doubt they're in monthlies

No reason why they couldnt be. They are TOTS cards and there for in their respective TOTS teams/leagues.
  • Just opened the codes, it says FUT Champions versions of gold team of the season players, so yes, any player, not only Friday players
    a6b34n4.png

That doesnt clarify anything. Could still just be Friday releases.

I dont understand why EA haven't just told us rather than everyome speculating.
  • Jollii95
    On Twitter they clearly said FRIDAY RELEASES! Look at my thread in General Discussion
  • Chapman
    444 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 2017
    So what would you a gold finish get you just gold ifs and finishing elite tots?
  • Jollii95
    Chapman wrote: »

Gold 3 gets 3 Gold TOTS from those players above, Gold 2 gets 4 and so on
  • jpsblue
    12479 posts Has That Special Something
    Chapman wrote: »

Gold 3 gets 3 Gold TOTS from those players above, Gold 2 gets 4 and so on

i made gold 2. hopefully i can get at least one out of the four i pack that is a useable player in my squads lol
  • sxckarma
    3550 posts National Call-Up
    ok guys...when you say god 2 elite 1 and such...what you mean exactly?
    is your best rank during the month? or what?

during month i made gold 2 gold 2 didnt play and last gold 3...i ll have rewards for gold 2 ?
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    Should've played all my games. meh meh and meh
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    sxckarma wrote: »
    ok guys...when you say god 2 elite 1 and such...what you mean exactly?
    is your best rank during the month? or what?

during month i made gold 2 gold 2 didnt play and last gold 3...i ll have rewards for gold 2 ?

There is a separate monthly rank. For example elite 1 is 140 wins in 5 weeks
  • n2j2000
    2503 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA have confirmed on Twitter that it's Friday releases only, so basically all of the big leagues.
  • Gerdinho90
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    The real question is whether the top 100 rewards give out 44 TOTS. 20 would be not sufficient, as you just would get full tots MC, Fazio and other crap players.
  • JigglySte
    3269 posts National Call-Up
    Gerdinho90 wrote: »
    The real question is whether the top 100 rewards give out 44 TOTS. 20 would be not sufficient, as you just would get full tots MC, Fazio and other crap players.

They go well for the end of an era sbc's... Top 100 monthly players are basically pro and the game is dead, so don't see why they'd care much.
  • Gerdinho90
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    JigglySte wrote: »

They go well for the end of an era sbc's... Top 100 monthly players are basically pro and the game is dead, so don't see why they'd care much.

It still does feel nice to be rewarded for getting top 100. Can create fun squads with premium SBC cards etc. at this point its not about playing with CR7 etc. Can go a little more creative instead.
  • JigglySte
    3269 posts National Call-Up

It still does feel nice to be rewarded for getting top 100. Can create fun squads with premium SBC cards etc. at this point its not about playing with CR7 etc. Can go a little more creative instead.

Yeah obviously, but majority of T100 are stopping playing now...
  • Coderood
    2021 posts Fans' Favourite

Yeah obviously, but majority of T100 are stopping playing now...

Most people are going to Miami, Ibiza or Dubai lol. Most people are stopping playing now I think.
  • AEsey
    6053 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2017
    Thank god its only Friday
    Not really in for the idea of a Argentinian league side...
    Ill still get the mc Argentinian gk :'(:'(:'(
  • RedKos
    1256 posts Professional
    We can expect them for tomorrow already? I think last month they dropped monthlies during first week of june.
  • Thierry-VavaVoom
    RedKos wrote: »
    We can expect them for tomorrow already? I think last month they dropped monthlies during first week of june.

Think so. Also with promos they usually get monthlies out the way early. Would be a shame if they didn't as the cards will be great for SBCs