Butland moonwalking into his net

zl Gshock
2444 posts Fans' Favourite
Shows how random this game is when the Ronaldo of keepers is having clangers.

giphy.gif

Comments

• WallOfTrump
    585 posts Sunday League Hero
    This should happen more often with Butland. Maybe people would stop starting an 82 keeper on their milllion dollar squads.
  • serrer7
    1448 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 2017
    This should happen more often with Butland. Maybe people would stop starting an 82 keeper on their milllion dollar squads.

with me it happend with De Gea.
    So .....
    Will try butland in my million dollar squad lol
  • JohnDoe
    11277 posts Has That Special Something

This shouldn't happen to any keeper in this game. Not like this, at least.
  • TWS001
    2214 posts Fans' Favourite
    It shouldn't happen but it is nice to see Butland do things like that (sorry OP!)

De Gea on the other hand is either fantastic or a train wreck waiting to happen. Probably all the absolute worst joke goals I've seen, both for and against, are with him in goal. I'm sure his animations are glitched somehow!
  • WallOfTrump
    585 posts Sunday League Hero
    i mean I think there should be (and probably is) an algorithm that makes these thing so they happen but highly uncommon... or it's just a weird reaction to **** connection. You play 900 games with butland he should make 2-3 of these types of mistakes. That's like 15 real world seasons.

the whole concept is to keep the game natural if there wasn't fluctuating chance in repetitive motion the game would be worse not better.

How many games have you played and how many times has your 80+ keeper made that mistake?

Just my two sense.
  • zl Gshock
    2444 posts Fans' Favourite
    TWS001 wrote: »
    It shouldn't happen but it is nice to see Butland do things like that (sorry OP!)

De Gea on the other hand is either fantastic or a train wreck waiting to happen. Probably all the absolute worst joke goals I've seen, both for and against, are with him in goal. I'm sure his animations are glitched somehow!
    Oh I scored the goal, it was the other guys Butland. I was buzzing as I think this clinched the winner.
    i mean I think there should be (and probably is) an algorithm that makes these thing so they happen but highly uncommon... or it's just a weird reaction to **** connection. You play 900 games with butland he should make 2-3 of these types of mistakes. That's like 15 real world seasons.

the whole concept is to keep the game natural if there wasn't fluctuating chance in repetitive motion the game would be worse not better.

How many games have you played and how many times has your 80+ keeper made that mistake?

Just my two sense.
    Thing is I've seen shots like this except the keeper holds the ball out in front of him so it's not following him in, this was just a funny case as Icardi's shot power has gone and blasted him 4 yards backwards into the net.
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    He's only 82 rated, I've never expected much out of him
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13250 posts Has That Special Something
    Tbh I've seen this happen in the game and NOT been given a goal even tho the opponents gk walked over the line....so yeah...nothing surprises me with the game anymore