After the Ultimate TOTS...

Mevren10
102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I lost a lot of coins on players. I don't know exactly what to do. I don't need them anymore because this month of FUT Champs ended. I need to sell them and I don't know if I should do it now or wait. What are all of your thoughts on the futties and new SBC's coming out? Will prices go higher after all of that releases or go down even more? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• JigglySte
    3269 posts National Call-Up
    Tots aren't in packs, they should rise. Futties may cause a market crash but tots shouldn't be affected hard.
  • HishamAyman
    3249 posts National Call-Up
    the graph on futbin shows that all players, not in the elite prizes are rising, so my guess would be rising
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    the graph on futbin shows that all players, not in the elite prizes are rising, so my guess would be rising

I the think the cheapest 89 rated players are/were Buonanotte and Berg. Great players for Premium Sbcs. I should have invested.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Mevren10 wrote: »
    I lost a lot of coins on players. I don't know exactly what to do. I don't need them anymore because this month of FUT Champs ended. I need to sell them and I don't know if I should do it now or wait. What are all of your thoughts on the futties and new SBC's coming out? Will prices go higher after all of that releases or go down even more? Thanks in advance!

Why do you need to sell them?
  • sxckarma
    3550 posts National Call-Up
    hayhor1 wrote: »

this...less than 2 month and the game ending...
  • tommyh10
    880 posts Professional
    sxckarma wrote: »
    hayhor1 wrote: »

this...less than 2 month and the game ending...

Agree. What are you selling for exactly? I bought my final team before the crash for 8.2m. Its now going for less than 5m but as its my final team i really dont care. Just enjoying it now without stressing over Futbin haha