• AnDrEwThEdOn
    17270 posts World Class
    TOTS Marcelo any good?
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Hope pogboom gets a 94/95 futtie. >:)
  • YOLOT0URE
    7906 posts League Winner
    Do we know futties candidates yet? Just interested to see if there's any Ligue 1
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Do we know futties candidates yet? Just interested to see if there's any Ligue 1

Nah think they should be in packs by Friday and then the winners get upgraded going by last year..
  • Skrt_Skrt
    4621 posts National Call-Up
    whats the lowest TOTS Neymar has been?
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    Hazard is taking a hit at the min bloody hell
  • ha032742
    39104 posts Moderator
    TOTS Isco at RCM in 41212(2)...bad idea?
  • Nen
    7263 posts Moderator
    Campino wrote: »

I blame myself.
    I've been trying to sell mine on, and well it was looking like only a 250k loss. Nope, up to 310k :D
  • VICTAAAA
    11227 posts Has That Special Something
    Nen wrote: »

I blame myself.
    I've been trying to sell mine on, and well it was looking like only a 250k loss. Nope, up to 310k :D

Typical post TOTS drop? People just aren't buying I suppose? I personally don't care too much about Futties but really looking forward to at least one more blue Tim Howard card!
  • Nen
    7263 posts Moderator
    VICTAAAA wrote: »

I blame myself.

Typical post TOTS drop? People just aren't buying I suppose? I personally don't care too much about Futties but really looking forward to at least one more blue Tim Howard card!

Theres also another batch coming on Thursday of all the Ultimate TOTS guys so i presume thats another reason for the drop and i guess people are freeing up coins for these "premium" sbcs
  • CornishLad
    24530 posts Club Captain

I blame myself.

You just reminded me, they had that one SBC in the code months ago for a special Howard card. Wonder if they will finally release that tonight. Just picked up some Americans just incase
  • CornishLad
    24530 posts Club Captain
    Would prefer a 90 Rated Zardes though personally
  • weims
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    ha032742 wrote: »
    TOTS Isco at RCM in 41212(2)...bad idea?

Am trying him there (with Shadow on)... not been too amazing but then it's not been many games so far. Maybe not the best comparison but he feels to me like TOTS Alli (who many like but I don't)
  • teacherswag
    814 posts Semi-Pro
    K. hazard for 821. Happy with that.
  • Worm
    2084 posts Fans' Favourite
    Really satisfied with the team. The defense is solid af and Griezmann is awesome at CAM.

51e65fae8692502b882be308797e1bd2.png
  • CornishLad
    24530 posts Club Captain
    edited July 2017
    Worm wrote: »
    Really satisfied with the team. The defense is solid af and Griezmann is awesome at CAM.

51e65fae8692502b882be308797e1bd2.png

Team looks great
  • ha032742
    39104 posts Moderator
    Bennn99 wrote: »
    Is Messi worth the extra mil on TOTS Hazard?

No but he's more fun imo
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone try MOTM Toure or should I go with TOTS Lallana
  • MisterJV
    10774 posts Has That Special Something
    Used Chiellini sunday during WL and he was meh at best. Found him to be underwhelming .. seemed similar or the same to his NIF which I loved. Solid him on for minimal loss. Picked up TIF Perisic and Petit for my main account. Won DKT and div 1 with the new additions. Hoping for useful tots in monthly rewards.

on the second account with my nephew. I was running Daio , Sow & RICKKY Quaresma up top in 4321. Im used to playing narrow 41212 . Sold on Keita & Sow ( who is a god) and picked up Talisca at CAM. WOW he is so nasty. Love his height & his weakfoot is bang on superior. Work rates are perfect with him receiving the ball.. LB+A pass to an open player.. he makes a jogging motion into the position to receive the ball again and low driven to the net. Does not have fitness shot trait.. but it does seem like he has it. Can hit it with any foot from way out . He can play a whole game without needing to sit on the bench. 99 stamina it seems. I recommend him to anyone who wants to try on Quaresma. Link up well with chemistry. I do not recommend him to play CM . He does get lost. Cam or even striker . 25 goals in 15 game . Should be better.. with alot of ragequits. Should be better.

I have won the DKT with the team below , Switching Joao Mario to Cdm in 41212. I also bullied kids in div 7 & 8 . Alot of HT rage quits. I finally unlocked the + 10 transfer list . Perhaps div 6 will be a test. My nephew is a crap player. He went 2-8 during the WL. lol =x . He likes spending coins playing draft which is stupid but whatever.

bccc19c3-f349-44ce-b335-68255b1ac080.png
    8dff9033-37fc-455d-b45e-64e6fc30b46d.png
    43f81ac3-a70d-4056-8ea7-b39b826b103e.png
  • VICTAAAA
    yea, TOTS Buffon still sucks, he might be going into the upcoming Totti SBC if i'm going to be complete honest. i trust him between the sticks as much as much as IF Hart (who has been great).
  • MisterJV
    10774 posts Has That Special Something
    yea, TOTS Buffon still sucks, he might be going into the upcoming Totti SBC if i'm going to be complete honest. i trust him between the sticks as much as much as IF Hart (who has been great).

I find Hart to be excellent.
  • VICTAAAA
    MisterJV wrote: »

I find Hart to be excellent.

yea, he's been pretty brilliant. it's that huge frame of his!
  • Orison
    58024 posts National Treasure
    500-550k (after rewards) to finish this
    c3121f5db3878230f890047ecfa84279.png
    Or 300k to finish this (88 Handanovic and El92 are untradeable so could be used too, I just didn't put them in this team, because I have no idea how to build it :D )
    0ac7d833456abecbe2ead8cdd26be4f8.png
    Which one would you go for?
  • Orison
    58024 posts National Treasure
    Bennn99 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    500-550k (after rewards) to finish this
    c3121f5db3878230f890047ecfa84279.png
    Or 300k to finish this (88 Handanovic and El92 are untradeable so could be used too, I just didn't put them in this team, because I have no idea how to build it :D )
    0ac7d833456abecbe2ead8cdd26be4f8.png
    Which one would you go for?

2nd one

@Bennn99 keep Hamsik, Koulibaly and Sandro or sell them and then have 800-900k to finish the team? Have legit no idea what to do when I buy Dembele :D
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    edited July 2017
    Genuinely think TOTS Vagner Love is the most fun I've had with a card this year. Says a lot about the quality of this game but he feels similar to Messi, absolutely rapid on the ball.
  • Daveofwales01
    8448 posts League Winner
    @maxwms thanks for your review on dembele, you were spot on, he's incredible, fast becoming my favourite player, just used him as a cam for 2nd half of dko final where I was getting torn apart and he turned the game for me with a quality finesse. You are a hero.
  • GL
    13424 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone else think Ousmane just lacks the longshots but otherwise he would be perfect?
  • ethnick
    5853 posts Big Money Move
    have SBC el sharaway as a super sub to be used anywhere in attack in a 433-4 and looking for another. should i get another attacker or a CM ?
  • MD_Breezy13
    2609 posts Fans' Favourite
    99 Ronaldo worth it over his other versions? Getting bored with the game and want to splash on my favorite player.
  • Tietherope
    10353 posts Has That Special Something
    99 Ronaldo worth it over his other versions? Getting bored with the game and want to splash on my favorite player.

I'm of the mindset that you always need the highest version of your favorite player.