Needed 1 win for Elte and I come up against this

iWilshere_19
2010 posts Fans' Favourite
k4z4nq.jpg

Sick to death of playing these teams, I mean I know they are supposed to be good but my god they are ridiculous, every time I play a team like this the person using them ain't even that good the players literally just win the game by themselves

I lost 4-2 but was it was 2-2 until the 87th then FIFA BS took over

Comments

• Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    I really enjoy playing high-end teams like this, it's a refreshing change from the usual 100k PL squad. It's a hybrid, and all of these players are extremely good in real-life and in FUT.

That being said, teams like this are not that much better than a well-made 100-400k squad. It still takes a good user behind the controller to win games.
  • iWilshere_19
    2010 posts Fans' Favourite
    I really enjoy playing high-end teams like this, it's a refreshing change from the usual 100k PL squad. It's a hybrid, and all of these players are extremely good in real-life and in FUT.

That being said, teams like this are not that much better than a well-made 100-400k squad. It still takes a good user behind the controller to win games.

No chance, I'm convinced you don't need to be that good to use a team like that, besides the guy wasn't even in the top 100
  • Yes people shouldn't be allowed to improve their team over the course of the year...shame on them....just stick to the bronze team they first made in September....
  • Retro_G
    29109 posts Player of the Year
    I play that sort of team most games. EA also sting me against elite opponents for the majority of my games. My last 6 opponents were in the elite bracket, while I'm still in silver 1. Joke of a mode that gives Elite players favourable matchmaking.
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move

No chance, I'm convinced you don't need to be that good to use a team like that, besides the guy wasn't even in the top 100

It's quite the opposite. The influence your team has on your performance is very little compared to user input.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11311 posts Has That Special Something

Team makes very little difference in this game you still need to be good to win games in the wl if you were a gold standard player then started using this team it's not going to make you an elite player the difference really is minimal.
  • Retro_G

Team makes very little difference in this game you still need to be good to win games in the wl if you were a gold standard player then started using this team it's not going to make you an elite player the difference really is minimal.

All that makes a difference is connection. I beat an elite player 3-1 a few hours ago who was on 35 wins, had beat ThatRonaldoGuy, pro player. Don't kid yourself mate, the game in its current state is all about connection advantages. You could beat a gold team with a bronze team, when you've a connection advantage.
  • Juked By Neymar
    3456 posts National Call-Up

• Rb10119
    1897 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lol i was matching up against top 100 players then got to 29 wins the next 3 games were against 100k teams max
  • ozcs_69
    3108 posts National Call-Up
    he should of played tots hazard on RW but i think he got some OCD
  • Nervous_Nick
    5239 posts Big Money Move
    Ker_Mit wrote: »

It's quite the opposite. The influence your team has on your performance is very little compared to user input.

• TheMightyBee
    2097 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's kinda the point of FUT
  • BarrowUnited
    1008 posts Professional
    It's kinda the point of FUT

• King_Boontai
    2072 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's probs elite level and you were close, what's the problem?
  • 1q2w3e
    330 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why does some of the players have dynamic pictures and some don't?
  • Liam W
    2573 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you want to get Elite you have to beat the best. What's the problem?
  • Realist
    3015 posts National Call-Up
    Liam W wrote: »
    If you want to get Elite you have to beat the best. What's the problem?

• HelloDearie
    2252 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would much rather play against this than the generic Premier League crap of Smalling/Butland/Musa etc any day of the week.

At least if I do lose, it is to players that are 99 rated, rather than crapola players playing like they are 99 rated!
  • Bevan
    1745 posts Play-Off Hero
    Unluckyyyyyyyy
  • People saying you still need to be good to win with a team like this are dreaming.

Ronaldo can score from anywhere. So can ibra. They have both scored against me with their back to goal ffs.
  • shushumiga
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    Usually when I met this kinda team it is some kid who bought it and don't have a clue about the game, just rushing like crazy and shooting from everywhere, and I kick his ****. Rarely, I met some pro player with this kinda team, who knows how to use it, and I'm loising ofc, but hat down for a team like this, in both cases, bought or earnd. It does not hurt when loosing from this team, what hurts me most when i'm killing my opponent and his 1600 coins worth butland saves EVERYTHING.
  • PG13
    426 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Team matters alot tbh the amount of close games ive had where ive lost by the odd goal cuz they have top rated players an just score some 30 yarder or get lucky rebounds fall to them is rediculous the game favours the higher rated teams
  • ICUP
    4118 posts National Call-Up

Same, my squad is no more than 30k and I love playing teams like that
  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    How the he'll does he play with those two CBs? PTB counter for days
  • WallOfTrump
    585 posts Sunday League Hero
    This sounds like a whine thread.

What is the OPs roster? At this point in the season everyone that has played semi regularly should have a good to great team.

How many of your 28 wins did you have a roster advantage? (I'm sure those players all "sucked"... and you would have beat them with any team.)

As someone said earlier you could build a 400k team that is as good as that team. Especially with Chem cards to close the gaps in important areas stat differences. That's why people still have smalling in their teams.

I recently got lucky in sbcs bagged some pretty sick players like higuian and icardi tots Perrin etc

Also have belotti. Can definitely feel the difference between them and say my 91 higuian.
    But belotti 90 with hunterer makes everything. Just the same as higuian.
    Once you get to that teir the difference is marginal.
  • CtldChaos
    2059 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ker_Mit wrote: »

100% agree, but if you are getting input lag then you are screwed every which way.
  • Iks
    450 posts Sunday League Hero
    I personnally almost don't care what team I face.
    I have a full PL / Calcio A TOTS team, and my results are exactly the same as when I was playing with a 100k team a few weeks ago ... it is kind of sad btw and that's why I would never invest a penny in that game ...
  • Retro_G
    Rb10119 wrote: »
    Lol i was matching up against top 100 players then got to 29 wins the next 3 games were against 100k teams max

That's what i found anytime I reached elite. The standard of player drops significantly.
  • Zhyquron
    2055 posts Fans' Favourite
    Retro_G wrote: »
    I play that sort of team most games. EA also sting me against elite opponents for the majority of my games. My last 6 opponents were in the elite bracket, while I'm still in silver 1. Joke of a mode that gives Elite players favourable matchmaking.

So, what you're suggesting is some kind of competition where good players only play against other good players? And average players play against average players? What kind of competition is that? If you want to be the best you have to play all kind of players.
  • Onyoks
    286 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ist what It is