What is the ultimate team?

Summer69
1309 posts Professional
edited July 2017
As the title suggests - what do people think is the ultimate team with money no object? Would pele get in there? What formation would you use? Would gullit be nailed on for a position?

Let's see some suggestions for the best team possible, money no object and with chemistry being important

Comments

• Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain
    With chem or without?
  • Summer69
    1309 posts Professional
    Good question, go for with chemistry as it should be the best team possible to play with, I'll edit the title post
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    For me it would be. Consider all players as best variant.

GK Fahrmann
    RB Zanetti
    CB Howedes
    CB Desailly
    LB Carlos

CM Goretzka
    CM Gullit
    CM Petit

RW Dr Bruyne
    ST Jesus
    LW Ronaldo
  • Orison
    47656 posts FIFA Cover Star
    edited July 2017
    73e59d4d74bc5f08494ccb6f102f5ef3.png
    Like this ingame
    dcec15b37881815edd4f8d0c5338ff9f.png

At HT sub off Gullit for TOTS Radja or Kante.

This is for playing against casuals in the weekend league btw. If you play in pro tourneys I would use Suarez for Neymar, because the games are slower so his strength matters more. But against casuals it's Neymar with his pace and dribbling for me.
  • JimmyVulmer
    6135 posts Big Money Move

Ronaldo Suarez Messi

Gullit Vieira Kante

Marcelo Ramos Luiz Walker

De Gea

I swap to 41212-2 with messi CAM and Vieira CDM
  • WFCBagnall
    69516 posts Moderator
    Tots De Gea
    Tots Piszeck Rio Toty Ramos Tots Marcelo
    Poty Kante Vieira Tots Nainggolan
    Tots Dembele 89 Son Toty Ronaldo
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    I would build this, or go with Blanc/Beckenbauer and TOTY Marcelo

Zl8NQOlpTkqdNdr61JDXgA.png
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    edited July 2017
    Orison wrote: »
    Like this ingame

This is for playing against casuals in the weekend league btw. If you play in pro tourneys I would use Suarez for Neymar, because the games are slower so his strength matters more. But against casuals it's Neymar with his pace and dribbling for me.

Rt
    Neymar over Suarez for me too.. way more fun and as effective in his own way.. People also use Suarez coz they're just too obsessed with eas Chem system which hardly even affects most of these blue cards anyways.. :D
  • Ofthewelsh
    3568 posts National Call-Up
    LeonidasJB wrote: »

GK Fahrmann
    RB Zanetti
    CB Howedes
    CB Desailly
    LB Carlos

CM Goretzka
    CM Gullit
    CM Petit

RW Dr Bruyne
    ST Jesus
    LW Ronaldo

You can't pick Jesus man. He'll go missing after Easter..
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Ofthewelsh wrote: »
    LeonidasJB wrote: »

GK Fahrmann
    RB Zanetti
    CB Howedes
    CB Desailly
    LB Carlos

CM Goretzka
    CM Gullit
    CM Petit

RW Dr Bruyne
    ST Jesus
    LW Ronaldo

You can't pick Jesus man. He'll go missing after Easter..

:lol: well at least I will have lots of fun until then.
  • MeanOnSunday
    1527 posts Play-Off Hero
    4411, Marcelo Ramos Luiz Carvajal, Ronaldo Kante Pogba Messi, Ibra, Suarez. Switch to 433 in game with Ibra at CAM. I think that is the best you can do with everyone on 10 chem.
  • Summer69
    1309 posts Professional
    is carvajal a better rb than zanetti - I haven't played with either but people on this forum see to rate zanetti pretty highly?
  • DobbyDooDah
    5697 posts Big Money Move
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Like this ingame

Rt
    Neymar over Suarez for me too.. way more fun and as effective in his own way.. People also use Suarez coz they're just too obsessed with eas Chem system which hardly even affects most of these blue cards anyways.. :D

Suarez is more reliable simply because of delay and stronger players are more useful in slow gameplay :lol:

I'd agree with the team though 100% having used all of the players in various teams.
  • M98H
    12696 posts Has That Special Something
    Like this ingame

• ha032742
    35032 posts Moderator
    edited July 2017
    Like this ingame

Ronaldo Suarez Messi

Gullit Vieira Kante

De Gea

CTs for 41212(2) please guys?
  • DobbyDooDah
    5697 posts Big Money Move
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Like this ingame

Ronaldo Suarez Messi

Gullit Vieira Kante

De Gea

Just standard but with Cover on defence instead of offside trap.

STs on press back line, get in behind.
    Cam stay forward, free roam.
    CDM stay back, cut passing/man mark (which you prefer)
    Full backs - stay back

• ha032742
    35032 posts Moderator
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Like this ingame

Ronaldo Suarez Messi

Gullit Vieira Kante

De Gea

Just standard but with Cover on defence instead of offside trap.

STs on press back line, get in behind.
    Cam stay forward, free roam.
    CDM stay back, cut passing/man mark (which you prefer)
    Full backs - stay back

Leave it at 60 pressure then?
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    Thinking of mixing up my main team and building something like the below. Surprised nobody has mentioned Pele so what are people's thoughts?

c6deb12c008fe88d44469b2a3ce4cdb3.png
  • AlexSolm
    8186 posts League Winner
    Like this ingame

Almost exactly my team including the sub, I prefer Azpilicueta and Valencia over Ferdinand and Walker
  • VICTAAAA
    10758 posts Has That Special Something
  • xciljw
    4966 posts National Call-Up
    Start
    04446a1a1e30178023decdeaadb34e51.png

Ingame
    1f78393df3508f8c8573ad8c45055da9.png

A few points why people might question if this is THE Ultimate Team:
    • Goalkeeper: Vd Sar with his height very OP (its the main strengths of goalies like Butland, Begovic etc) and combines this with amazing stats. Legends often play better than their stats, therefore he also feels better than all NIF goalkeepers and TOTS GKs are very inconsistent. He also provides possibility at CB to use Koulibaly, statwise the best for his position.
    • Rightback: TOTS Piszczek > TOTS Valencia > TOTS Walker. He is maybe not as fast, but his M/M workrates keep him better in position and with his height he feels stronger than the others.
    • CB: Koulibaly does not seem the best to some people, because they are mainly put off by H/H. Still H/H feels much better than H/M, he has 89 sprint speed, 99 strength, he is probably one of the tallest TOTS defenders, great defending, and he is a true danger in the air with his 95+ jumping (great for defending corners, great for attacking corners). He combines this with 87 dribbling, which is smooth enough for a CB. So pure defensively he is the best. I do not require shooting from a player in this position.

I don't think Sandro, Ferdinand, Vieira, Gullit, Ronaldo, Neymar, Suarez and Messi require an explanation of being the best in their position. They seem obvious picks. :)
  • RedArmyDoof
    1342 posts Professional
    IMO
    06a11a0900eab0cf4f6fc55664b3d967.png
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    @xciljw what would you recommend as the ultimate team but with no subs? I want something the following players: Pele, Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, Gullit, Vieira. Much appreciated as you seem to have a lot of experience
  • xciljw
    paw14 wrote: »
    @xciljw what would you recommend as the ultimate team but with no subs? I want something the following players: Pele, Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, Gullit, Vieira. Much appreciated as you seem to have a lot of experience

@paw14 What formation do you want to play? Can try something in that formation if you want. No subs, no ingame formation changing?
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    edited July 2017
    @xciljw I think 433(4) is the best option to get the best out of the players unless you think differently? The best I had come up with so far is the below so not sure if you would change anything or go a totally different direction? And yep no subs or formation change, prefer just to play straight with how the team is set up originally

• xciljw
    edited July 2017
    @xciljw I think 433(4) is the best option to get the best out of the players unless you think differently? The best I had come up with so far is the below so not sure if you would change anything or go a totally different direction? And yep no subs or formation change, prefer just to play straight with how the team is set up originally

I was thinking the same, though it would be easier in 433 (3), not sure how that formation compares to 433 (4) though. For me (having used Chiellini TOTS and Ramos TOTY) the pair of Ferdinand Koulibaly is much better. So I would just adjust that with Koulibaly - Ferdinand and Vd Sar in goal because I have never liked Buffon on FIFA. But if you think he is great you need to keep him on. Not a fan of Carvajal either, but guess there is no other choice on full chem in 433 (4). ;)

In 433 (3) it is possible to play Sandro - Koulibaly - Ferdinand - Piszczek with Vd Sar in goal for instance. Or TOTS Valencia rightback (2nd best option). But in that case Pele is playing CM..
  • BullishBull
    813 posts Semi-Pro
    A lot of these players in these teams posted wouldn't make it in a real life dream team, it just goes to show you how UT is built on pace, power and strength.
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    xciljw wrote: »

I was thinking the same, though it would be easier in 433 (3), not sure how that formation compares to 433 (4) though. For me (having used Chiellini TOTS and Ramos TOTY) the pair of Ferdinand Koulibaly is much better. So I would just adjust that with Koulibaly - Ferdinand and Vd Sar in goal because I have never liked Buffon on FIFA. But if you think he is great you need to keep him on. Not a fan of Carvajal either, but guess there is no other choice on full chem in 433 (4). ;)

In 433 (3) it is possible to play Sandro - Koulibaly - Ferdinand - Piszczek with Vd Sar in goal for instance. Or TOTS Valencia rightback (2nd best option). But in that case Pele is playing CM..

433(3) wouldn't get the best out of Pele though that's the issue. Could change to 4231(2) to give more defensive stability but then Messi and Neymar won't be involved enough. I think the only issue with Chiellini and Ramos is that the contrasting workrates would cause huge caps in the middle of defense.
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    6hAZANE.png
  • ronaldogoal
    573 posts An Exciting Prospect